It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

Thank you, BT!!!

I knew you'd come through.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Can you link because there are more than one movies by the same title on Amazon.

Thabnks

Try this and let me know if it works.

watch.amazon.com...
edit on 1/3/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

David Wilcock.🤪

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I hear just the opposite, Trump is telling Ryan he KNOWS what went down and giving that Traitor a chance to do the right thing. Ryan chose the Wrong side.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thank you my friend!

As if I have to pay for it in my country, lol.... $4.99 to rent it despite paying 10 bucks a month for Prime

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
a reply to: macaronicaesar

I hear just the opposite, Trump is telling Ryan he KNOWS what went down and giving that Traitor a chance to do the right thing. Ryan chose the Wrong side.

This is amusing the sh*t out of me because they all think it's business as usual and there will be no consequences simply because there haven't been any in the past.

In these circumstances it's always wise to know the answer before you ask the question. Trump is a master at that.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thank you my friend!

As if I have to pay for it in my country, lol.... $4.99 to rent it despite paying 10 bucks a month for Prime

Bezos isn't rich enough. There will be no whining as he bends you over the desk, AGAIN.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
UK allows mixing COVID-19 vaccines as experts warn of risks

British health officials will now allow people to mix COVID-19 vaccines as the pandemic rages on — but experts warn it could be risky.

The tweak in vaccine advice, which comes as the country grapples with a new, highly contagious mutation of the virus, marks a surprising departure from previous guidance — and a starkly different approach to the vaccine rollout in the US, the New York Times reported.

Yes, I like my vaccines shaken, not stirred.🍸🙄

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

PM 4 U.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Good Evening All...

A few quick thoughts.

1. It looks like LW retweeted Malik Obama’s tweet about his brother’s “adopted” kids. Not good when your own brother outs you for being a liar !

2. After reconsidering what Wictor said about trusting Pence, maybe I missed the sarcasm ???

3. I’m becoming more convinced that CA voted for Trump and turned Red again. They’re are trying to keep us locked down so we won’t communicate our true feelings to each other ! The commies running CA are also vindictive toward the public in general.

4. I Trust the Plan more than ever !!!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   
General reply to the discussion about Lin Wood and Sidney Powell, and their crazy tweets and statements and such. A few thoughts.

This is intentional on their part. That they know how their statements will be perceived by many seems a given. There is almost certainly method to their madness then, in my opinion. Possible reasons?

Speak directly to the public, and to other public figures, while deflecting corporate media coverage. Mainstream won't want to touch it, it's too wild. Besides, they don't want people actually looking into those claims, because most if not all are probably true. This situation gives Wood and Powell a more spin free environment if you think about it. The media's not jumping in to pick apart every legal argument or fraud claim they make because they already went all pizza thing with it and scared them off. Peed in the punch bowl, so to speak. Totally ruined the Wood and Powell debunking party, everybody mainstream called it a day three weeks ago.

Also to get attention, as much attention as possible from the general public and public figures. Make the most controversial claims that they can get away with, to generate controversy and compel public and interpersonal discourse. Also to draw the public's attention so that they can pass signals to the public, like Lin's tweet:
twitter.com...
and enjoy a reasonable expectation that it will be seen.

It could be the screw Trump run out the clock thing, as I42 has often pointed out. I think my version fits the pattern better though. These people are crusaders. Their strong claims are not out of character for them, considering the circumstances. Especially if those claims are true.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Thank you my friend!

Bezos isn't rich enough. There will be no whining as he bends you over the desk, AGAIN.

No wine, no bend over!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I think there's a way to do an Amazon Video watch party. Anyone up for a ATS movie watch party with "Deja Vu" ?

edit on 3-1-2021 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Twit Link

Breaking: @alsharqiyatv reports that Iraqi parliament members and senior #Iraqi political leaders have fled #Baghdad heading to Amman, Beirut and Istanbul #BREAKING #iran #usembassy

Wonder if this has to do with Joe's brother's no-bid building deal?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Pentagon: Carrier USS Nimitz Will Stay in Middle East After Threats from Iran

“Due to the recent threats issued by Iranian leaders against President Trump and other U.S. government officials, I have ordered the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) to halt its routine redeployment,” Acting Secretary of Defense Chris Miller said in the statement.

“USS Nimitz will now remain on station in the U.S. Central Command area of operations. No one should doubt the resolve of the United States of America.”

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

I think there's a way to do an Amazon Video watch party. Anyone up for a ATS movie watch party with "Deja Vu" ?

Sounds good to me, the clip was interesting. Hmmm NetFlix is showing another movie called “Deja Vu” about a Chinese ballerina, that can’t be the same movie ?

Opps, see the link now..Thanks

edit on 3-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

Holy Moly, this movie is already making me a nervous wreck !
OK, I’ll be quiet now and watch the movie !
edit on 3-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Anyone up for a ATS movie watch party with "Deja Vu" ?

Seen it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join