It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
My reaction to that Tweet... here comes the storm

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Lin Wood

I believe Chief Justice John Roberts & a multitude of powerful individuals worldwide are being blackmailed in a horrendous scheme involving rape & murder of children captured on videotape. I have the key to the files containing the videos. I have also shared this information.

This blackmail scheme is conducted by members of 10 of world’s most well-known & “elite” intelligence agencies. One of those groups was hacked by a group known as Lizard Squad. The blackmail files of rape & murder were obtained by this group & copy was provided to Isaac Kappy.

The blackmail targets are approached with a gun, a child, & a camera. The target is ordered to rape the child on video. The target is then ordered to shoot the child on video. The target is then owned & controlled by the blackmailers until blackmail evidence loses its value.

After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.

I decided to post this truth on Twitter & Parler as wall exists around @realDonaldTrump that may have prevented me from getting this evidence to him. Kappy tried to deliver info to President but was then murdered. I do not know who Kappy gave it to for delivery to the President.

I have concerns that information from Kappy was not delivered to @realDonaldTrump & his effort to get it to President may have caused his death. I am aware that my life is now at great risk. But I put my faith in God. I prayed before I made the decision. I had to reveal TRUTH.

Now you have greater context for the message I tweeted below on January 1. I had hoped that this revelation would trigger resignations & confessions. Unsure of that result, I had to reveal full extent of my knowledge. I am doing so now.

I would never make an accusation without having reliable source for it. Stakes are too high. So I did due diligence to validate the accuracy of the shocking information I am revealing tonight. I am entirely comfortable that you are learning the truth. A truth that explains much

edit on 4-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Is this scenario believable?

Chief Justice Roberts forced to rape and shoot a child on video-tape.

CJ John Roberts has been blackmailed, according to:

1): twitter.com...

2): twitter.com...

3): twitter.com...

Can you be blackmailed over something you were forced at gunpoint to do?

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I'd love to head to Daytona, but am not crazy about being out on the road until things simmer down a little.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I used to live that way, on the edge all the time. For me it's based on personal experience and my brothers didn't nickname me "Lucky" for the hell of it. After narrowly missing the shooting fest in Las Vegas that was it for me, my nine lives (more like 18) are about used up. So, avoidance is the avenue I've chosen whenever possible partly because I'm sick of society. I left Vegas and moved way the hell out in the country. Much more content and peaceful away from the rat race; plus I can see the stars at night. Though, I still eat out at restaurants.😀

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Is this scenario believable?

Chief Justice Roberts forced to rape and shoot a child on video-tape.

CJ John Roberts has been blackmailed, according to:

1): twitter.com...

2): twitter.com...

3): twitter.com...

Can you be blackmailed over something you were forced at gunpoint to do?

I've often thought this might be how they do it and largely in order to obtain blackmail material. Probably not many people naturally inclined to do these things, most would die before doing so but the technique might just pick out those whose greed for power and position win over their ethics. They get rewarded for doing so but are kept permanently in line by fear of exposure due to blackmail material. You bring up an interesting question though about the definition of blackmail.

Was there a guest appearance here today? If so, can someone send me a pm? Thnx.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
@igloo -- check your PMs

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

@care
@igloo

Not sure how believable I find that. Forced to do something at gunpoint ... okay. But have sex at gunpoint, especially in a situation where it is an assault and involving a minor?

That just sounds too convenient for those being filmed.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Whilst calling out Republicans does seem to be more prevalent now, POTUS has always done it... even within his own executive team!

Worth remembering that he cleaned a lot of republicans out near the beginning, simply by confronting them with their crimes first and getting them not to stand again. Also NoName was the first death.

I'd also say that it's necessary for public optics to be seen to be calling out both sides - otherwise when the take down comes it will be seen as partisan against the Dems?

Okay, thanks for the clarification. That's about what I was thinking. Agree with you about the optics, and it's apt. There are bad guys on both sides of the aisle there, for sure.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies for continuing to report on election fraud evidence being presented today.

I'm done...and I'll try to catch up now...

Aliens and UFO's now, is it?

Not at all. At least, I didn't mind. I appreciated hearing the highlights. Did I read correctly back there that one witness claimed to be hacked into the voting system at the time of his testimony? If so, where exactly was that again? I haven't viewed all of it yet.

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF.

GET IT?????

HE AINT DEAD

originally posted by: Observationalist

a reply to: More1ThanAny1

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF.

GET IT?????

HE AINT DEAD

Epstein alive would mean that white hats arranged his faux suicide and removal.

Could Epstein have switched teams?

We have everything

Agree. Epstein is probably not dead, that was most likely faked. He is of the clowns, so my sources say. Just rumor of course, but from a source I trust. Epstein at least wanted some to believe, way back when, that what he was about to do was a sanctioned clandestine op, whether it was true or not.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The Lin Wood productions movie is really going over the top now. Sounds like he's describing a "Red room" of dark web evil.

@LLinWood
This tweet was an insurance policy. The evil forces behind this blackmail scheme of child rape & murder need to know that others have encryption key. I have procedure in place if I die in near term or any member of my family is harmed or threatened, key will be released by many.

What if L. Wood is new ATS owner?
edit on 4-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Love my Maserati but why were the company so banal when naming them?

CambioCorsa = Change Gear

Quattroporte = Four Doors

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Funny I should comment earlier about the tone of somebody's voice when you just hear and not see them.
I agree with you wholeheartedly Cranky, Trump's voice sounded just like a parent who is giving their child the opportunity to come clean and stop lying.

Sky News UK were milking this and the Republican's who are saying they are voting against Biden's win for all it's worth yesterday.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

@care
@igloo

Not sure how believable I find that. Forced to do something at gunpoint ... okay. But have sex at gunpoint, especially in a situation where it is an assault and involving a minor?

That just sounds too convenient for those being filmed.

Cheers

More like the initiation ceremony for an exclusive club. You want in to the riches we offer, here rape and shoot the kid. It is selling your soul to the devil.

Under threat of death, the average man's penis will not stand up. Any threat to the person and the sexual center goes off line.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Did Baron Trump purchase Above Top Secret?

Just asking for some friends.

P

All I want for Kwanzaa is this

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I am a trafficked and former sex slave and I endorse Lin Wood's tweets about trafficked victims.

Kirby Sommers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Lin Wood @LLinWood 17m

After Kappy received the hacked files from member of Lizard Squad, he gave files to one friend and the encryption key to another friend. He provided this information to his friends shortly before he was murdered in May 13, 2019. Members of Lizard Squad were jailed for hacking.

FIRST rule of Lizard Squad is YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT LIZARD SQUAD

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
I told my elderly mom my "woo" theory for the 6th and she looked at me and said "Yeah that'd do it, the whole world would stop dead in it's orbit". It involves a subject ya all don't like but is trotting a certain surprise guest on stage.

Probably won't happen but I live in hope these days lol.

Whatevs. Bring it! What's your crazy theory for the sixth?

a reply to: interupt42

Lin is putting us out of business.
We need to come up with even crazier conspiracy theories just to keep up.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

Lin is putting us out of business.
We need to come up with even crazier conspiracy theories just to keep up.

LMAO , crap maybe we are the KRAKEN

LOL.....plot twist!

We have been all sequestered in a online forum to pick apart the deep state for the last 4 years.....now that would be a movie!

Hehe. You never know...

Seriously though. I've read enough of these threads to know there's a serious treasure trove of anti-corruption research buried in here amongst the woo for anyone who cares to have a look. In terms of tangible, positive outcomes from the phenomenon, that is top of the list for me. Thanks again, Dashen. Some people learned some things from all of this, hopefully it's enough of the right people and the right things...

originally posted by: Flesh699
Every one should watch and share this video. Cleared up some stuff I didn't understand about Q.

Thanks for sharing, that was interesting. Sounded like textbook 'the plan' 'post election update' type stuff. Sure hope it turns out to be true. I think he's probably right about the level of prosperity the world can enjoy if the corruption can be eliminated.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Just circling back to the a couple of posts over last 24 hours...

Night of 2nd I posted about Dan Scavino's tweet of a Q flag above the White House, here...

Then 12 hours later cranky posted about the UN flag flying above 10 Downing Street; UK Prime Ministers "office/home", here

I know the excuse for the UN flag was that some key UN guy died but look at it this way:

1) #2347

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.342 📁
Oct 5 2018 12:53:48 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Important moment in time.
The picture will be the signifier.
The signifier will 'force' the Q.
The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).

Q

2) The Dan Scavino picture, of White House Q flag, will be the signifier,

3) The signifier will 'force' the Q.... ueen!

4) The Q will be answered (((WWG1WGA))).... UK PM answered the Q flag with the UN flag,

5) WWG1WGA = Where We Go 1 We Go All = United Nations acts as ONE?

6) What is a SIGNIFIER?

a symbol, sound, or image (such as a word) that represents an underlying concept or meaning

Is (((WWG1WGA))) the "signifier"?

7) What else could SIGNIFIER mean?

= SIGN IF MISSILE Elizabeth Regina (Queen Elizabeth)

What does the missile mean?

Perhaps imploding the UN by leaving it jointly; US and UK + Commonwealth?

Or, is it The shot heard around the World if the Queen dies?

Or, is it a UK reply to US on whether this is done the peaceful way or war? UN being peaceful way?

edit on 4-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Aww, who would want a Maserati that doesn't have the PURR of the 4.2 litre petrol engine?

The electric one sounds more like chalk on a blackboard!

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join