It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Report of gunshots in DC:

mobile.twitter.com...

That’s like saying the sun rose again

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: igloo

Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

I'm almost 53

Do you think Mike Pence has been quietly arrested? Q did say the First Arrest will shock the world. It's too bad Q isn't (wasn't?) more like Lin Wood, calling things out plainly.

IMO - Pence isn’t arrested nor will be. What’s shocked the world is “no arrest(s)” and “illegal election stands”. Well, 19 days to go for it to be official.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

www.nysenate.gov...

I'm surprised there is zero comments. I'm sure fascist Cuomo can't wait to sign it if it makes it to his desk.🙄

Saying it’s going to happen and them actually convincing a “defunded police” to enforce it is a different story. Until police & Natl Guard are robots, the humans in those forces are still citizens of those cities/states with their families & friends being targeted.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Raise your hand if you're under age 35. I'm testing a theory. Thanks in advance. -cwm

Even though I only wanted to know who was under age 35, thank you all for responding.

My theory crashed and burned, since almost everyone who is a regular to this thread is over age 35.

I'm 61, and some of you remind me of how I was before turning age 35.

Thanks again.

I'm 35 since May. Does that work? Lol

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Turned 35 very recently.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
E...

On the fourth, UK courts will finally rule on the fate of one Julian Paul Assange, publisher of leaked materials, and true friend to humanity. All eyes will be upon the stage in that moment, as the clock strikes eleven; and will determine then and there, what shape the road ahead will take.
There is no greater threat to the bonds of slavery, than the voice that cries out against it.
-
Keep your eyes open, your minds clear, and your hearts true.

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
This is a little curious. Related in the big picture? Who knows. Still though, good to know.

Today is the last day of The 116 UNITED STATES CONGRESS. Or as you can see, it goes out tomorrow and the 117 comes in.

Snippet:

The 116th United States Congress is the current meeting of the legislative branch of the United States federal government, composed of the Senate and the House of Representatives. The 116th Congress convened on January 3, 2019, and will conclude on January 3, 2021. Republicans control the Senate, and Democrats control the House.

LINK to above article/snippet

So just out of curiosity I looked for the #117 Q drop. There were 8 drops for that day which was on Nov 6 2017. Most all of them were info heavy. I took screen shots from #117 since it wouldnt let me copy and paste. If you want to go read them all directly you can do so HERE. You may have to use the calendar option.. I dont think it will drop you right on the page. You need November 6 2017.

Here are the screen shots of #117

Just so you know only 1 line was repeated. It was in the beginning. You will notice the first screen shot after pic is larger and it repeats in the next ss. The rest I just used the bottom of each screen shot for a marker to let you know where the breaks were.

I would go read the other drops if yo can. they all seem pretty relevant right now.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Haliburton ist mentioned twice

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
My Fellow Patriots,
Happy New Year!

2020 was a wild year. 90% behind scenes. 10% wall to wall coverage to distract.
The Traitors WILL NEVER be President.
Have faith.
Our Lord NEVER fails.

Pray for guidance, strength and courage.

Remember old drops (REL + others, ty!)

Read Art of War if you don’t understand what’s going on or feel downtrodden.

THUNDER IS HERE

Semper Fidelis

Thanks "Glory, Glory Hallelujah. Glory, Glory Hallelujah. His truth is marching on."

Because he lives, I can face tomorrow. He lives within my heart.

Blessings Warrior!

Blessings All!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Caled

Like i said i doubt even the agency that arrested them or their handlers would make Twitter a priority

Will find out soon enough

So just to be clear and based on what we know so far, do you think the "handlers" would want to maintain any sort of "nothing to see here" and they keep pushing the BS they did yesterday as if no beats were missed?

I think they would want to keep pushing the same BS until they have won and don't have to eat those words. It doesn't matter if they lose and we figure out they were lying. It only matters that they win by any means necessary.

Do you think they are not trying to win by any means necessary and are trying to push any button that will make them the winner and then the truth we want others to know dies?

Asking for my friends on ATS.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I haven't read through the latest posts but wanted to bring this to everyone's attention. Three Chinese telecommunications companies that are listed on the New York Stock Exchange are going to be delisted. China Mobile, China Unicom and ChinaTelecom. Noteworthy that China Unicom is based in Hong Kong.
In addition $1.9 billion will be allocated to remove Huawei telecommunications equipment that poses a national security threat. It turns out that rural communities used this equipment and now they must replace all of their switches and routers. To assist $3.2 billion in funds have been set aside for assistance to upgrade their systems.
Sounds like the war has ramped up.
Also...$3.2 billion is to be set aside to establish emergency
www.reuters.com...
www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Just a "Great Awakening" Flashback ... Running into a lot of parallelism ... Imo

History • The Great Awakening

Many historians claim that the Great Awakening influenced the Revolutionary War by encouraging the notions of nationalism and individual rights.

We The People ...

edit on 122021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

74 Typing, You - me olld fruit - Can recall a World in whuch Govt's around the World did what they and We got on Life doing our best to Enjoy Family attitudes of Love and care. We never forgot the Peace and the Freedom our Father's and indeed Grand Fathers Had Won for us, for us and for the World around us. Sure enough there had and stilll are been three apparent classes, Elite, Middle, Working classes, but there were plenty chances to study a bit more and do our best to climb up such a Ladder.It was a World in which Film makers, Song writers, Artist's were free as a breeze.

We did start to notice the gtradual Decline of such around 1984 ,> Yet still did our best to continue Normal Behaviour plus full love and care. So it was'nt our side of things that had started to slowly Demolish everything, But it did start and slowly prouced present times. Cheers plus All the Best for Hopeful Years Ahead,

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Could the said 'Radiation' have been delivered by so called SMART meters and / or Fire Alarm systems ???. Which means anyone could fall victim to such .

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have a little observation about the numbers 17 and 37. I laid it out in the last thread

Thinking about the book 1984, It seems like a very specific number. So I apply my 17 and 37 theory to see if anything significant showed up.

Future
1984 + 17=2001 - 9/11
1984 + 37=2021 - ?

Past
1984 - 17=1967 - Six Day War
1984 - 37=1947 - Israel becomes a nation

1984 could work like a pivot year. Highlighting Events that are pushing us into this Orwellian reality.

Future proves past.

Israel seems like an important part of the game board to keep an eye on.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Flesh699

www.nysenate.gov...

I'm surprised there is zero comments. I'm sure fascist Cuomo can't wait to sign it if it makes it to his desk.🙄

Isn't this the type of thing Trump, Wood, Powell, even Cruz should be tweeting out to you know.. protect us, our rights and our lives? Especially attorneys like Powell and Wood. Instead, we get a bunch of crazy ass nonsense that has had zero meaning and zero benefit to anyone other than to distract us from the important things, like this bill, when they are happening.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was just pursuing the U.S. Entity List. Companies on that list have been identified as national security threats. SMIC, Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp of China has just been added. Looking at the list there are quite a few involved with shipping.
www.federalregister.gov... al-of-entities

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

W T Fuh . . .

I can't decide if it's Germany or the Soviet Union.

People will be disappearing in the dead of night, never to be seen again.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist
Just another observation to fit in with your thoughts but reading the entity list Israel did have a company on that list and it is now removed. Then we have the ex-spy who was returned to Israel in secret. A number of peace deals have been made in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Ok, tinfoil hat time...what if all the devices we’ve been buying are able to be weaponized as sonic weapons. Like, one smart assistant wouldn’t do anything. But a whole house of them and/or additional devices with speakers or other tech. That could be really bad.

originally posted by: Caled
What in the actual heck is going on? I couldn’t sleep and woke up to this:

mobile.twitter.com...

Short excerpt. Too long for me to copy...

“ Providing cover for weaponized toys. (no different than urban warfare). These toys could then be activated by the phones at a precise time or when a timer goes off... Tik.....tok....
These drones could be triggered to kill young males or specific demographics first and then”

new topics

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join