It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I know. I gave a half-baked response. I just meant as a tactical thing, if all those dark forces were conspiring...they could have done it much less messy. However, the more covert methods are more difficult to pin on a patsy, as well as what you said about assassinations as terror.

edit on 31-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: I should get it framed

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Do you mean with the Meme generation? Definitely not!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

That meme is spooky. With everything that's happened this year, we seem to be getting closer and closer to that.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
A bit boring, but getting back to basics with the old Q posts and following Huma. Interesting that she and Weiner were out and about in NYC together with their son.

nypost.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Kind of interesting to see Patrick Byrne posting a screenshot from one of the chans

I vouch for this as a prediction. 15 years ago, that’s how I knew whom to listen to. Lotta people had opinions. But there were one or two who could predict the future. That’s how I learned to whom I should listen

Twitter

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

MW's Black Site rundown after halfway is pretty intense.

Haspel??? Maxwell??? Rainere??? Comey??? Lynch???

That was pretty ineresting. I think he might be a little askew with questioning the US Marshal's judicial code (-XXX) with the prisoner location for GM.

Maxwell's Register Number: 02879-509

The -509 is the US Marshal's judicial code, not where she is located.

It's explained here:

The United States Marshals Service and the Federal Bureau of Prisons assigns a eight digit "Register Number" to all offenders in the following format: XXXXX-0XX. The last three digits signify the district wherein the offender was arrested and or processed into the system. In large districts, where over 100,000 people have been processed, the '"0" is replaced with a "1".?

In GM's case, the important art of the designator is -X09, since the REGISTER NUMBER CODES run 01-98. That would mean that they hit 99,999 inmates 4 times to turn over the first digit in the -X09, to get to -509.

But that isn't the screwy part. I'm qusetioning the arresting juristiction. From the list of Resigster Number Codes:

005 - District of the Northern Mariana Islands (D/MP)
006 - District of Alaska (D/AK)
007 - District of Columbia (Superior Court)
008 - District of Arizona (D/AZ)
009 - Eastern District of Arkansas (E/AR)
010 - Western District of Arkansas (W/AR)
011 - Northern District of California (N/CA)
012 - Central District of California (C/CA)

So the arrestin juristiction of the Federal Marshals was -009 Eastern District of Arkansas (E/AR)???

According to the NY Post,

Longtime Jeffrey Epstein associate Ghislaine Maxwell was arrested Thursday on a six-count indictment charging her with grooming young girls for sex.

The British socialite, 58, was arrested by the FBI in New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m., authorities said.

Resigster Number Code says, 049 - District of New Hampshire (D/NH), so why is the inmate Registration number off?

Someone that graduated 8th grade needs to step up here, these McRibs aren't going to baste themselves in BBQ sauce, and the big guy is hanry AF.

edit on 30-12-2020 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
How awesome if he is the Kraken?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Keith Olbermann complaining to Jack about Lin Wood's tweet:

Hey @jack @twitter you have to step in on this and ban this out-of-control conspiracy theorist. I’m no Roberts fan but this is reckless libel.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I know Q was asked directly if JFK jr was alive and he responded with a definite NO.

Wouldn't JFK jr become JFK when his father was assassinated, therefore Q did not have to lie to keep the truth covert if there was no longer a "jr".

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Feds probing whether Nashville bomber believed in lizard people conspiracy

Investigators are exploring several conspiracy theories as potential motives behind the Christmas Day bombing outside an AT&T building in Nashville, Tennessee, including evidence that the bomber believed in lizard people and a so-called reptilian conspiracy, two senior law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

NBC

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

That meme is spooky. With everything that's happened this year, we seem to be getting closer and closer to that.

Hugo Boss! (in his fruitiest voice)

edit on 31-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nope.

Hold on, It's gonna get bumpy...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Am I just wasting my time?

No You Are Not Wasting Your Time.

Your Memes will enter the Hall of Justice and be available to We The People for generations to come.

P

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Neat clip! My first time seeing a briefing about various flights and what they could be up to.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The SusPence is really building to a grand Kraken finale with some of these characters.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I agree. There’s definitely some Obi Wan Kenobi BS going on there. “Vincent Fusca betrayed and murdered JFK Jr. From a certain point of view.”

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: interupt42

I know Q was asked directly if JFK jr was alive and he responded with a definite NO.

Wouldn't JFK jr become JFK when his father was assassinated, therefore Q did not have to lie to keep the truth covert if there was no longer a "jr".

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
It was interesting what Byrne said about some people being historically accurate in their predictions. That's a key criteria for determining if one should be a little excited, or maximum excited, by the prediction.

I don't know how to determine who-is-who on 8kun, but apparently Patrick Byrne does, and like that particular ANON.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Would there be any harm in President Trump assuring Patriots tomorrow that he's almost certain he will be re-elected and sworn-in to his second term on Jan 20, 2021?

Due to Dem cheating, Georgia will need an overwhelming number of Republican voters, to keep 2 the Senate seats Republican. Trump openly displaying confidence he'll be re-elected would guarantee the 2 Repub candidates win next Tuesday.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have to say that I fall into the, "I dont trust Pence one itty bitty bit" camp. My "Warning Will Robinson Danger Danger" vibe kicks on every time the moment I see him.
Where does this count he is going to do take place? In the House of Reps?
Would make great TV for him to conclude and declare POTUS the right full winner then the State Police or Military Police come in, arrest the guilty parties, and march them all out Handcuffed and take them to jail. Right on Prime Time for all to see!
How would the MSM explain that one as its happening. Cutting away from it isnt going to change it and people would be PO'ed if they did. It would be like netting all the fish in the barrel in one swoop! Maybe grab Pence also. I have it in my head that Pence was at the ranch when Scalia "died." I just dont know if he really was or not and its just my stroke messing with me. Shouldnt be hard to take him down just from the days he was Governor. Lots of dirty dark little stories about him from then.

While Im here I have always wondered why Q has very rarely touched on two of the biggest moments in our history or our time frame. JFK assassination and 911.
We KNOW POTUS was Not a happy camper when 911 occurred.That may have been the clincher that made him decide on running for President. Still though you would think with everything Q has brought forward that they should have been the big ones for mentions. It has a lot of the same players now that were players then.

There were so many things wrong with the day they took out Kennedy. As close as POTUS and Jr were I would think he would like to put that day to rest with the truth once and for all.

I sure wish one of the greatest members we used to have on this site, "RisingAgainst" was still around. He was all about All Things Kennedy's. I can only imagine where he would have gone with Q. Im pretty sure he would have lived right here with us!
I dont mean to thread drift, but JFK has come up in the last few pages.

Just one of the things off with that day. Maybe Q could explain.

Things to note when comparing to the photos below:

1. Oswalds hands are hanging at his side uncuffed. When does any police department move a high profile criminal or any criminal for that matter uncuffed? Yet he is cuffed in the second photo below.

2. The sheriff on Oswalds left is wearing a white hat and lite colored jacket yet in photo above he wears a black hat, black jacket. It isn't a camera thing because the sheriff on Oswalds left is as it should be.

3. Notice Ruby's approach is different. In the gif he is just raising the gun when he gets to Oswald. In the Black and White he already has his arm extended.

4. When you watch the gif, look closely after the shot, something falls out of the barrel of the gun.

Was this some sort of dress rehearsal?

And now the clock has reached passed midnight and it is now the Last day/night of 2020. What surprises are in store for us today?

edit on 12/31/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
06/30/2020 The NYT leaked the Russian bounties intel.

07/09/2020 Pentagon announced an investigation into Defense Department leakers of said intel.

12/30/2020 Trump declassified intel about China bounties on Americans.

Something tells me it was never Russia.

I think someone flipped the intel from China to Russia to see which rat couldn't resist the bait, and find out which nest the bait ends up in.

You'd be silly to think the Pentagon can't find leakers.

I think it was a sting and Trump just revealed one of his cards.

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join