It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDNT KILL HIMSELF.

GET IT?????

HE AINT DEAD

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Heirophant

Ask Prince Andrew.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The picture just shown - with its 3 red parts that form a constant triangle, each sat as part of a greyish triangle, run close to the Ball - loaded with triangular shapes , that will drop on New Years eve, so maybe you are close to correct ??

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I hadn’t noticed that until recently. It makes sense. Leave nothing to chance. Shooter with a rifle somewhere, doesn’t matter, hit or miss, while everyone is looking around driver turns around and shoots. 100% guaranteed hit. Would the agency settle for anything other than 100% guarantee? Jackie scared to heck and would never say a word.

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: panoz77

🙄

Watch at 312-314, driver turns, reaches back, there appears to be a handgun in his hand pointed directly at JFKs head and kaboom.
www.youtube.com...

That vid is a rouse. It is the one piece of public evidence, which was snatched by the C_A and edited. Or was it? Meaning was it ever a real film in the first place? The term Conspiracy Theory, and the manual with how to troll, was created precisely for folks who failed to swallow the Original Narrative. If all this was legit why would the C_A, not the DOD, but the C_A, need to snatch the film and create and entire division to deal with naysayers?

Given the C_A was all over every aspect of this (their coming out party), and the Oswald killing looks like a hokey version of what it might look like if it was real, at this point I dismiss any and all public stuff as questionable.

I don't want to derail, although the JFK connection is legit, but this pic with Qglasses on looks hilariously staged.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I posted footage of this Pence hand off just a couple days ago. This doesnt have the first view the other one does, but I do have the interaction between the woman and Pence slowed down and if you watch real close at the end, he does slip something into his pocket when he walks away.

She had 2 pieces of paper. She did transfer one back to her left hand. You dont see the one in her right hand because of the angle she is holding it to pass it off. Wasnt the smoothest move ever made that's for sure, but something did pass between them.

eta: Also watch POTUS as this is going on behind him. He almost looks like he is watching someone himslef for conformation maybe about what happened behind him? Or waiting to know when its okay to turn and move again.

I also agree that Scavino pic of POTUS was taken at the debate. Great eye. Sorry I cant remember who found it, but really good eye on your part!

I wondered why a man who would not for one second, be alone with another woman not his own wife would be passing a note to another woman NOT his wife?

Thanx to All

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Disagree. It's not so much about the security or making it more secure but the corporations running the technology. It becomes a trust issue down the road. I don't know about you, but I do not want any corporation, nor any banking cartel to have such power or possibility of gaining such power.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I hadn’t noticed that until recently. It makes sense. Leave nothing to chance. Shooter with a rifle somewhere, doesn’t matter, hit or miss, while everyone is looking around driver turns around and shoots. 100% guaranteed hit. Would the agency settle for anything other than 100% guarantee? Jackie scared to heck and would never say a word.

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: panoz77

🙄

Watch at 312-314, driver turns, reaches back, there appears to be a handgun in his hand pointed directly at JFKs head and kaboom.
www.youtube.com...

Jackie was the only guarantee. She was right next to him. She held the detonator that blew up his head.

Watch the wives.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Base Commander's GTMO85 meeting w/PotUS?

4:00

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just thought of some Kennedy family oddities from my past that may or may not be relevant.

For what it’s worth...

I grew up and subsequently spent lots of time in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.

Some memories are a little fuzzy but I know my family attended church with some of the Kennedys at a Catholic Church on Cross Street in the village of Hyannis, which is the cultural part of Barnstable. I remember the Kennedys being allowed to enter and leave before anyone else through a particular door, and they always sat in the same pews.

The “Kennedy Compound”, as it was called at the time (I have no idea what became of it), was still gated and guarded heavily as recently as the late 1990s. I was into skateboarding, punk, and hardcore music in the 80s and 90s and the gathering spots for that scene were Spiritus Pizza on Main Street and later The Boarding House on Barnstable Road. I did some photo shoots for bands in the area. One was done on the edge of the Kennedy Compound. No lens faced anything inside the compound as I focused on band members rather than the background. Regardless, some security force type individuals said that they would have the police come and confiscate the film if I dared to aim my lens into the compound. At the time I thought they were on a power trip so in order to avoid confrontation I didn’t take any more photos after that. But now it has me thinking of what may have been hidden on the property there.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I honestly didn't think anyone would pick up on that ominous connection.😳

Think we all know something big is going to drop in January but, New Year's eve/day I think will be uneventful.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Now that is appears we have found where that picture of POTUS was taken, (last debate with Hillary) why is this picture so important now? It wouldnt have been brought out if it wasnt important.

Is the the same night he said she'd be in Jail? Through this whole vote debacle there has been hints that her fingers have been in the pie also behind the scenes. The driving all in factor behind it.

We are focused on Pence, what if we should be focusing on her. What if she might be the one arrested on the 6th? Nobody is looking for this right now. Focus is on pretty much everything BUT her, yet we know she is the queen bee more or less.

That would be a real attention getter no doubt about that. Thoughts? Any numbers pointing at her or anything you can think of? Seems like I read a Q drop she was mentioned in a few pages back?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

It may be an unpopular theory but I do wonder if Jackie Kennedy was chosen to perform a similar role with JFK as "Doctor" Jill Biden performs with Joe - except that JFK cut free of it... WATCH the WIVES is surely not just a new thing in this generation... it's how people have been controlled for thousands of years.

edit on 30-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Maybe my late grandmother (G_D rest her soul) wasn't so crazy after all...she used to rail against rockets being sent up to outer space: "These people are stupid I tell 'ya! They're pokin' holes in the atmosphere. How can that be a good thing for the planet?!"

Now we got Gates trying to block the sun?? WTF?!

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Bill Gates-backed plan to dim the sun quietly moves forward

According to Reuters, a Harvard University project plans to test out a controversial theory that global warming can be stopped by spraying particles into the atmosphere that would reflect the sun's rays.

The project represents one of the most controversial aspects of what's known as "geoengineering" -- the idea that, to tackle issues like climate change, massive aspects of our ecosystem can be played with or changed. In this case, it would involve reflecting some of the sun's rays to stop them from reaching Earth.

Like the madmen of the nuclear 50's & 60s.

Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx)

SCoPEx, Harvard University - New Frontiers in Climate Change Research

No surprise some of those Geo-engineering conspiracies (Chem trails) over the years are true.🙄
And the recipe calls for a dash of Covid-19 in our SCoPEx geostratospheric engineering dump.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

POST ok ?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

This is about protecting a family, not our urge to know WTF happened. Do you seriously think I researched this for 50 years because I DON'T want an answer?

Like I said, show some respect. Two brothers were murdered. This is about preserving their legacy.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The idea that some rando would slip anyone in the Executive Branch a note about a sick nephew

Exactly how I see it, outside the romantic realm, which is what body language tells me.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
Now that is appears we have found where that picture of POTUS was taken, (last debate with Hillary) why is this picture so important now? It wouldnt have been brought out if it wasnt important.

Is the the same night he said she'd be in Jail? Through this whole vote debacle there has been hints that her fingers have been in the pie also behind the scenes. The driving all in factor behind it.

We are focused on Pence, what if we should be focusing on her. What if she might be the one arrested on the 6th? Nobody is looking for this right now. Focus is on pretty much everything BUT her, yet we know she is the queen bee more or less.

That would be a real attention getter no doubt about that. Thoughts? Any numbers pointing at her or anything you can think of? Seems like I read a Q drop she was mentioned in a few pages back?

As much as I despise that... woman??, I sure as hell hope that's not the case. Arresting her does nothing but piss off half of America and let Pence move forward and give the election to Biden. It doesn't right the wrong of this election, it doesn't expose the ones that need exposing, and it doesn't help stop the complete destruction we are facing at this point. We don't need attention, we need solutions. It's way too late to just be worrying about getting people's attention. Besides, she is a nobody in the grand scheme of things. She's just a name, a bit player as of now.

As far as Pence, I don't trust him at all. Never have. I get a very bad, evil, smug, vibe from him. I don't think he is who he portrays himself to be at all. He seems very awkward to me, he seems like a phony to me, and I just find something to be very disturbing about him. I think he is a complete fraud with more skeletons and secrets than we can imagine. My gut tells me he is perfectly placed, controlled opposition at best, at worst... who knows. I hope I am wrong. I also hope he ain't the plan.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
3Days3Nights Tweet

Military grade planning.

We were told twice that America will be unified again on 11.11.18. (#1234 & #3579)

Obama the great divider was inaugurated 1/20/09.

Let’s add 11.11.18.
[+] 11 years.
[+] 11 months.
[+] 18 days.

We land on the Trump’s Inauguration Rally 1/6/21.

Here is a new angle to the ku posts that talk about America being unified again starting on 11.11.18. So, this next Wednesday, January 6th, when Congress tally's the electoral votes, it will have been 11 years, 11 months and 18 days since Obama was inaugurated. Military Precision could not get any finer than that my friends. If I recall, we were promised a grand parade on 11.11.18, if I remember correctly. I think I heard that there was a gathering or something for Trump that day. This day is going to be one of the most important days in this countries history.

Cheers!

edit on 30-12-2020 by BoomGiggle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
Will the grand parade be perp walks from Congress followed by vacation junkets to GTMO? The crowds would love to see that.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: More1ThanAny1 I was telling my wife the other day that, rumour had it they used Bourdains body as a cover for Epstein to be removed and secured.
I am sure it was discussed here, but not sure where, exactly.

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join