It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I am wondering if that trip was really going to take place anyway. I think it was fake from the get go

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hi Rel.

The time in your post 20:31:12 is also today's date reversed - 12/31/20.

Anywho, 19 POTUS tweets so far today, with the latest being at 20:31:12

And on the image you link to, the timestamp below/on the tweet is 1:13. 113/311.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
I am wondering if that trip was really going to take place anyway. I think it was fake from the get go

I recall 17 once posting something like "Israel is last".

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: More1ThanAny1

Why do I feel like he is hinting that Epstein is, in fact, still alive?

Mr. Wood is on fire tonight.

Lin just tweeted that Epstein is alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Ho-Lee-Fugggg

Lin Wood@LLinWood 17m

I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

edit on 12 31 2020 by dashen because: mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Ho-Lee-Fugggg

Lin Wood@LLinWood 17m

I am fully aware of the onslaught of attacks being made against me based on my revelations about Chief Justice John Roberts. Before attacking me, maybe fair-minded people would first ask Roberts to tell the truth. Or ask Jeffrey Epstein. He is alive.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago2808699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Happier than Happy plus stacks of Prayerful Hope that the Onciming Year /s Will be a chance to glide back to the World we Know.

Hope is it I guess .

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Lin Wood posted this on twit about 20minutes ago . ..

twitter.com...

This year is certainly ending with some crazy fookery lol.

link   
We knew.

All along.

Ask Augustus, I tried to tell him.
edit on 12 31 2020 by dashen because: JEFFREY EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF

link   
a reply to: steaming

The above should have been ONCOMING, Sorry, but cheesed off with the Ever Edit caper (Grin)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

We do what we can, but it will never be effective as long as people don't educate themselves, as long as we're on two different sheets of paper fighting over race or whatever else.

The biggest disappointment about my vacation being ruined is it's the one time every year I see my sister. When they mess with your family, it's personal, for all of us. That's not what this country is about.

Now I hear again the Bi-Bi wants to lock down after he's "installed".

We're turning into the GD Soviet Union. The Cold War was for what, so we could return to the heady days of having a boot on our necks while we starve and disappear in the night, never to be seen again? 👎🤬

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Who is Kirsten McKim...and why is Wood saying Meadows is boffing her?

Mark earlier confessed his sins to a small group of Christians. We are a forgiving people as we should be because we are all sinners & need forgiveness. But if Mark thereafter continues the affair with
@KirstenMcKim, can he be trusted? Ask @_WilliamsonBen for the truth. He knows.

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's big ..... but I do have a feeling lin is meant to throw spanners in the works, his job is to keep things above 40,000.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We’ll just have to agree to disagree on this and that’s fine. I’m not interested out of some morbid, rubber necking type of curiosity, which seems to be the implication. I’m interested because I believe that keeping secrets surrounding the assassinations will allow the DS and CIA to keep murdering political opponents who don’t fall in line with their plans. At the very least, Bobby probably died as a direct result of all the secrecy surrounding JFKs death. Over half of this country doesn’t even know they should be side eyeing everything the CIA does or says. Shining a light on the darkness surrounding the assassination is a vital part of exposing government corruption and I just don’t believe the 2 can be separated. Bottom line, there is just too high of a risk, imo, that every non-conforming president until the end of the republic is truly in danger of being assassinated unless what happened to JFK is common knowledge - I just don’t think any one person’s wishes are bigger than that but especially not one who is no longer even alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder what is going through the minds of the elites as they read Lin Wood's tweet that states Epstein is alive.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I hope Wood has a reliable personal security team.

Cheers

link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Nice catch on the tweet times/date and 113 MARKER, doobydoll!!

link   
NM
www.thedenverchannel.com... information will be downplayed because this is peak tourism season and this is Aspen. The number of private planes flying into Vail and Aspen has been huge for the last few days.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Colorado, Elbert County has now a second case of B 1.1.7, the new, more contagious covid virus strain. Interesting it is being found in national guard members who have been assigned to assist at the Good Samaritan assisted living facility. Now in 17 countries outside of Great Britain. Lots of #17's.
More panic inducing even though the virus is no more lethal. They want everyone's attention focused away from any election fraud issues Look here...not there.
www.beckershospitalreview.com...

My sister is working 20 minutes from that outbreak. Great.

I heard a gas main pipeline was sabotaged leaving thousands without heat somewhere in Colorado. Don't know if that is true or not.

That was Aspen. We've been texting about it today. I think it's a probe or a dry-run.

Multiple locations were hit and they knew their way around the system, had the knowledge to tamper with the equipment.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Creep Thumper, Resident Lurker watched the news last night and they reported only 10 households were impacted by the gas disruption. He fears that members here over exaggerate and that hurts our credibility. I told him that generally we share more accurate information than what we here on the enemedia. I found a good article about it.3500 households were impacted in 3 different locations, 2 in Pitkin County and 1 in Aspen. This is peak tourism season so they do not want to damage the tourism industry. What do we know about "EARTH FIRST". This was written on one of the gas lines.The FBI has been called in but Noo not terrorism. Lots of testing of the infrastructure going on, me thinks.
This loss of gas pressure is a real thing. We have suffered from this all through the Christmas season and even earlier in the fall. It was so bad we could not even cook a pizza on a Friday night. We thought that something was wrong with the oven and had the pressure increased on the stove itself but it still continues.

www.thedenverchannel.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hmm... just checked my Linkedin to find that BBC Global News has been looking at my profile... prolly just doing job candidate search but intriguing for me nonetheless.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join