It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Just saw that. So much for "hinting". Jesus, if he's not bullsh*tting, heads are gonna explode.

twitter.com...
edit on 31-12-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just read that some ex-BBC goober was telling Britons to grieve at midnight tonight for having the boldness to put distance between themselves and Brussels. Probably better you don't end up there, Rel!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Thoughtful1, your DenverChannel link gives "Page not found"... Over Target?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
We should probably talk more about Lin Wood.
Any sound ideas about what he is really up to here?

Clearly, he is playing an assigned role...but what is that role?

Whip?
Distraction?
Junk Yard Dog?
Double Agent?
Madman?
Judas Goat?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: djohn554

Just saw that. So much for "hinting". Jesus, if he's not bullsh*tting, heads are gonna explode.

twitter.com...

Betcha HRC is on the OldBat Phone as we write our comments ...

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

I avoid Government and Manufacturing sectors Cavv... the ratio of grief to payback is a lot worse than Finance/IT/Retail.

Only reason I'd bite would be to take part in a post-DS world clean up.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies for continuing to report on election fraud evidence being presented today.

I'm done...and I'll try to catch up now...

Aliens and UFO's now, is it?

Q did reference a UFO one time, lol.

I hate to say this, but the more I read, the more I can confirm the bible. But, not in its original context, that's the problem. We were ignorant and uneducated, for the most part, of technology and the complete set of natural laws.

The Bible even tells us who had the power.

www.openbible.info...

www.biblegateway.com...

www.gotquestions.org...

UFOs do not exist. But hidden, ancient technology, does...

Way behind in the thread, but to me the "God" in the Bible has always been the devil. All of the destruction and chaos would be unfit for an all forgiving deity like the God people allegedly worship. I stopped believing when I was a teenager and became able to recognize and form my own thought process; but alas, Satan being the deity talked about in the Bible has always made more sense. Satan is worshipped like a deity. Allegedly has all the same powers as a deity. Allegedly likes chaos and destruction. All of the sinning in the Bible written as if its celebrated rather than looked down upon.

Or, Satan/Lucifer/Whatever name you call it, was an arch angel sent to Hell to punish those who did the evil deeds. If you believe God is God and Satan is Satan -- then Satan is just doing what his father made him do -- punish those deserving of it. So how could Satan really be evil? Is Satan really evil? We're told he is by the way the Bible is translated, misconstrued and manipulated by the pastors priests and preachers. We're not supposed to just believe everything we're told. That's what sheep are.

2 Corinthians 4:4
English Standard Version
In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Yes Preachers and Priests alike have strayed away from the truth. A great awakening is now in full view for all to see, and I might add, take part in. Thanks to, "Q".

The Bible, a group of misaligned, fragmented, out dated day to day events written down by the hand of man, that then were transfigured into the one divine work of god. A end all for those who wish to see further, know more. If its not in the bible, then its not worth knowing kind of mental trap.

But to deny the validity of those written words would be just as dangerous as never reading them at all. Its just that those words written so many years ago, are only the tip of the proverbial Iceberg. The Bible is only a small fragment of history and of our ultimate truth. To put the Bible in its original context you need the rest of the story. Or at least enough of the original story to break free of the rather small picture the bible presents.

With the discovery of the dead sea scrolls, but most importantly, the Nag Hammadi scrolls, we can now start to understand what the complete message the Christ was trying to share with us. After that add in the Sumerian tablets and the Hindu writings and you start seeing the bigger picture. And that picture includes the scriptures of the bible, in their proper, original context.

Today's situation is exactly the same it has been for thousands of years, with minor differences. The human mind has not changed, except for its mass dumbing down. The main players are all the same, except for one difference. We now know the truth of Satan, and his secret weapon. "Depth of Deception". It is Satan and his minions who should fear death, not us. Thanks to Christ, and "Q".

Sheep, no more.......

Man kinds true enemy is now in sight, divisions are now melting into unity. The Divine spirits are forming on the battle front. I shall join them. Good by 2020, you son of a ....

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No POTUS tweets since the 20:31:12 PM one I decoded yesterday! Could just be waiting for a specific timestamp to hit, or could be one of those periods where lack of comms keeps DS wondering what's about to happen!

To utilise space... I think Lin Wood's Epstein's alive tweet is giving John Roberts a last chance to "bow out gracefully" and avoid a very public humiliation?
edit on 31-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I gave accurate information, then my personal speculation based on current events.

Am I always right, no, but this IS a conspiracy site.

I'll just go sit by my dish.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to: IAMTAT

We should probably talk more about Lin Wood. Any sound ideas about what he is really up to here? Clearly, he is playing an assigned role...but what is that role?

Keeping justice alive, holding the common law to account for all. I get being a judge is a tough role, lot of pressures at times, some protection is needed for those that take it on. As for getting a get out of jail free card no matter what goes on in going too far.

Those that take on the deep state ways do not have a good life expectancy as issues of Arkincide surface. Lin Wood is taking point against the judicial branch with this move. Should Binen win this steal, Lin is going to be left high and dry like Trumps reputation. I guess the point comes when you just have to suck it up and jump in if you want to have a fighting chance.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Exactly. Thank you. Satan is the Great Liar.

I think it's unwise to assume Satan is an okay guy. We've been fed a lot of propaganda via mass media.

Satan is the bad guy, which is why he's locked away.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's it! I've completely lost the plot! Going totally bonkers here. Don't know whether to cry, laugh, scream, tear my hair out!
Anyone got a spare straight jacket please? I've started mumbling incoherently and drooling........

swobniaR

Jane

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Trump Puts Fox News On Notice With Cryptic Message: “New alternatives are developing”

President Trump just put Fox News and Rupert Murdoch on notice by dropping a massive hint of what’s to come.

Trump has been feuding with the network and has strongly suggested he may start a new media company to take down top dog Fox News.

He said today: “Watching @FoxNews is almost as bad as watching Fake News @CNN. New alternatives are developing!”

washingtonews.today...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Maybe it’s different levels of communicators for different levels of people. POTUS for the masses, Rudy for those that will listen, Sydney for those that are a hair wackier, Lin Wood for the even less indoctrinated, and so on. Eventually one will link down to the next and everyone will end up at the comfort level for receiving information. I wonder if there is a playbook for that technique.

Whip?
Distraction?
Junk Yard Dog?
Double Agent?
Madman?
Judas Goat?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Whip?
Distraction?
Junk Yard Dog?
Double Agent?
Madman?
Judas Goat?

I’m going with Junk Yard Dog, viciously attacking the “intruder”...other than being Totally Compromised, his kneecapping the SCOTUS hearing such overwhelming evidence of voter fraud absolutely makes No sense !

Chief No Justice Robert’s silence on this is very telling, he’s up to his ugly eyeballs in the worst of what we’ve uncovered here, I agree with Sufi, this was Robert’s opportunity to back down gracefully, he chose not to....23 coming his way.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I'm guessing that Wood is trying to use a veiled threat...to put the pressure on Justice Roberts...by saying he (Wood) now has access all the new evidence from a 'newly-not-dead' Epstein about the Epstein-arranged adoption of Roberts' two kids.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
POTUS just left Maralago a day earlier than he was supposed to.

Somethings up for New Years Eve or New Years Day?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman
I have to say that I fall into the, "I dont trust Pence one itty bitty bit" camp. My "Warning Will Robinson Danger Danger" vibe kicks on every time the moment I see him.
Where does this count he is going to do take place? In the House of Reps?
Would make great TV for him to conclude and declare POTUS the right full winner then the State Police or Military Police come in, arrest the guilty parties, and march them all out Handcuffed and take them to jail. Right on Prime Time for all to see!
How would the MSM explain that one as its happening. Cutting away from it isnt going to change it and people would be PO'ed if they did. It would be like netting all the fish in the barrel in one swoop! Maybe grab Pence also.

For what’s it worth, I don’t think MSM will carry the vote... they’ve been very calculated about what they stream live. It gives them the ability to put whatever spin they want on what happened and saves them the trouble of “cutting away” from footage that would damage that narrative.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

People paid hundreds of dollars for tickets on the promise of partying with him tonight

Must be Yuge

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join