It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Many thanks for the PM.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Heirophant because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2020 by Heirophant because: Trying to find my way around doing things

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Didn't pathological liar actor joe say that President Elect Harris got her Rona jab????

Clip

Given the DOUBLE mask, I doubt that is even her. Then again, who is even her...

What a farce.

DO.IT.Q+

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Now as an adult, I’ve since learned a little more about Scripture, including the true meaning of the word “apocalypse.” The word apocalypse is actually a Greek word that simply means revelation. The Wikipedia entry for the word describes this meaning further as “an unveiling or unfolding of things not previously known and which could not be known apart from the unveiling”.

Social Solidarity in Face of the Apocalypse

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The note passing thing, coming from her, to HIM seems like a weird "pass" at the VP. "Call me", lol....what is this, junior high school?

That stuff is just part of being a powerful celebrity. She's def not a trained operative, that's for sure. SS should have been all over it.

This ^^^

People are nuts. They do stupid things like this all the damn time. Hell at some point I recall rando folks stood outside Michael Jackson's San Fernando Home on his B-day with gifts. The idea that some rando would slip anyone in the Executive Branch a note about a sick nephew or a dead car battery is not out of the question. Either sneaky bad or sneaky good it just shows this planet is loony toons in many ways.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh no, not Mary Ann. Weird, got a flashback of Q favorite gunship video of Gilligan's Island.
Q4776 & other drops.

Gilligan’s writer was Sherwood Schwartz.

In this video interview with Schwartz...
Link is cued to start @ 17:40
youtu.be...

* He states TV used to be driven by Ad Agencies not TV Networks... until 1962, Newt Minow the Chairman of the FCC changed TV (in his words, Minow ruined Television). Minow now places each network in charge of every show. Whatever they (the networks) say, goes.

* He states The SS Minnow was named after Newt Minow.

* Minow recruited Obama in 1988 to work for his law firm Sidley Austin LLP as a summer associate, where Obama met his future wife Michelle Robinson

* Minow pursued Obama on the recommendation of daughter Martha, who was Obama’s law professor.

* Barack Obama named him a recipient of the Presidential Medal of Freedom for 2016.

* He is great-uncle to Adam Frankel, a speechwriter of his former protege, Barack Obama.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

4 kids.

Wife’s family also depend on our income. We are buying land and buying boats so whole extended family will have place to stay and food and income through farming and fishing. Most have lost all income and I’m talking dozens. We are flying them back, providing jobs and buying out their debt letting them repay as they can so they don’t loose vehicles land etc.

12 people in one house the size of most peoples dining room alone. We are building more houses and buying land for the others coming back.

Suffering in 3rd world countries is much worse than here. People die. We have... anyways you get the picture.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Mmm, I could swear Jackie wanted them sealed for 75 years. Believe I've posted that in an earlier thread.

While I certainly want to see them just like everyone else, I don't think we older members will.

What Jackie wanted shouldn’t even be a discussion at this point - JFK was the president, not a private citizen. They don’t have an expectation of privacy at all and certainly not one that continues on after both of their deaths. This being used as a reason/excuse should not be tolerated by anyone as far as I’m concerned. In fact, it should tick people off that the CIA and other government entities are using this as a reason to continue hiding information we have a right to.
edit on 30-12-2020 by FinallyFree72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

a reply to: RsaWarhawk

What are we supposed to do? Stuff our money in the mattress?

Let's get real here. There are things we have to do wherein we have no options.

The obscenely rich can do WTF they want. We little people cannot.

When you figure out how to control the rich, let me know. I'm onboard.

Again, I don’t think that’s what was meant. I think the point was to do whatever you can to remove yourself from the corrupt system and not support it. Like get out of debt and stay out of debt. Homeschool your kids. Don’t use social media and don’t let your kids get hooked on social media. Don’t buy stuff made in China. Don’t get caught up in materialism which has always been about controlling people.

As for putting money in your mattress, I think it was specifically stated to try to use credit unions and small local banks - don’t use the elite ones.

Not everyone will be able to do all of these things but just be aware - by not being aware we absolutely have contributed to being on the path we are now on.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is literally fiction.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility
    Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Wed Dec 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

Mmm, I could swear Jackie wanted them sealed for 75 years. Believe I've posted that in an earlier thread.

While I certainly want to see them just like everyone else, I don't think we older members will.

What Jackie wanted shouldn’t even be a discussion at this point - JFK was the president, not a private citizen. They don’t have an expectation of privacy at all and certainly not one that continues on after both of their deaths. This being used as a reason/excuse should not be tolerated by anyone as far as I’m concerned. In fact, it should tick people off that the CIA and other government entities are using this as a reason to continue hiding information we have a right to.

I don't think you understand the power these people have. They respected her wishes because what happened to her husband was horrific and she was right next to him when it happened.

She crawled up onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of his head.

Have some respect.
    edit on 12/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: crankyoldman

FYI cranky your clip link says "This tweet is unavailable"!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:55 PM
    link   
    If anyone is interested...THIS begins in 6 minutes:

🔴 LIVE: Arizona Voter Fraud Revealed - Press Conference at AZ State Capitol 12/30/20

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:56 PM
    link   

originally posted by: onehuman
    My source said Dan Scavino just posted this on IG. I dont have that, maybe one of you do to get a look?

Where do you think he is?

That sure looks like what I believe is a FEMA type facility to me. I have seen some rooms that FEMA uses. I have not been in them but know a few people and have just enough grasp of their needs to collect all sorts of data an analyze it in those type rooms. There was a time many years back when I was a pinch hitter for an organization but never was called to the plate so to speak.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:01 PM
    link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
    This is literally fiction.

Do you have a source for that?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: onehuman
    My source said Dan Scavino just posted this on IG. I dont have that, maybe one of you do to get a look?

Where do you think he is?

That sure looks like what I believe is a FEMA type facility to me. I have seen some rooms that FEMA uses. I have not been in them but know a few people and have just enough grasp of their needs to collect all sorts of data an analyze it in those type rooms. There was a time many years back when I was a pinch hitter for an organization but never was called to the plate so to speak.

I think we found the arena for the image:

ATS POST

Castle_Rock Twiiter

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:24 PM
    link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

I don't think you understand the power these people have. They respected her wishes because what happened to her husband was horrific and she was right next to him when it happened.

She crawled up onto the trunk of the limo to retrieve a piece of his head.

Have some respect.

The driver reaches back with a handgun while driving and delivers the final fatal shot.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:26 PM
    link   
    a reply to: panoz77

🙄

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:44 PM
    link   
    That's like a heavy accusation, man! (in his best Lebowski voice)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:45 PM
    link   
    a reply to: panoz77

lol.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join