It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Pelosi and McConnell have teamed up to rewrite rules so that no one can object to the Electoral College certification.

Another knife in Trump's back.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ollege-objection/

So two people that have "no connection to China at all...AT ALL" are attempting to rewrite the Constitution? I'm shocked?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I think something is coming on the week of January 10th. The Washington State Governor just extended the covid restrictions till Jan 11th. Inslee is so imbedded with the Trotskyist agenda that he should just wear a condom on his nose.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I think there is more to it than that. Trump purposely doesn’t shake her hand.

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: FlyingFox
ETA:nm i mis-read lol you said Bush's funeral. This is the one MT posted Should have replied to a reply to: All Seeing Eye Sorry Fox

I thought the same thing, but i re-watched it and there was 2 notes. One she pulled out of her waistband that ended up in her left hand and another in her right, because as he is stepping away from the handshake he has a note in his hand he slips in his pocket. It's fast and hard to spot but it is there.

I couldn't get a real clear shot but watch between 2:25 and 2:38 I think. She passes a note to him from right hand and pockets one in her left hand. As he is stepping away he pockets the one she handed him.

I watched again in fairness to your point. She seems to be have a second thought about sharing the note. The note goes in, and then out of her pocket. Just before the hand shake she transfers the note to her left hand, then shakes with her right hand. There was no transfer. Pence just finished shaking someones hand and immediately shakes hers. I see an attempt on her part but changed her mind at the last second. Though, as the handshake breaks up, Pence holds her fingers slowly sliding off. If you ask me, that denotes intimacy. Covert display of intimacy.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't get that far in the vid but nice catch! Note it's at 2:23. Alot of very concerning and disturbing election info given in the testimonies.

I hope Doctor Pulitzer has a PSD and practices good OPSEC.

Again at 2:42, more about "the spike"...
livestream.com...

About the Pence thing, I wanted to give my $.2c and revisit the note passing, as so many assumptions rely upon it. Also, that story is so easy to plant, if desired.

edit on 30-12-2020 by FlyingFox because: magnetic ink, lol

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I haven't posted in a few days, but just want to give my belated 'Thanks' to Dashen for #33.

Also, I see that Pence is being discussed currently off and on today. He is definitely a hard one to read, imo. His wife, Karen, has never put out the best of vibes to me, and Pence sometimes comes off just a little too over-the-top with his flattery toward Trump.

I have never forgotten the night of the Trump/Hillary debate when Paul Ryan, Pence and their chiefs of staff along with some IT guy working on a Pence-Ryan ticket website were conniving to put Pence in should Trump screw up in the debate. Emails were exchanged back and forth. We discussed it in these threads at the time.

That incident left a bitter taste in my mouth. BTW, Paul Ryan wants Trump to concede according to stories I have read. Are the Ryans and Pences tight?

edit on 30-12-2020 by queenofswords because: punctuation correction

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

It does seem as if this system gives us an ultimatum. If we want 'things'...creature comforts, modern advantages, modern medicine, some form of stability or security...all of the material goods and assistance that the system provides, then we must agree to abide by its rules. We must agree to sacrifice our own currency --our energy (and time) in exchange for the system's token currency -money.

And if we decide that we don't want to play by the rules-- we don't want to throw away our valuable time and energy by becoming part of the 'token society' --then the alternative is to be forced into a life of poverty or a primitive lifestyle of toil and hard manual labor. We will be faced with many uncertainties as we are now fully responsible for our own health, safety and well-being. Is it any wonder that most of us choose slavery over freedom when the option is between living comfortably safe and healthy or regressing back to a pre modern hunter/gatherer era?

But what if we have another choice? What if humans can have the benefits of advanced technology and still be liberated and free? I believe we have innate abilities, once tapped into, will give us the best of both worlds. Humans are so much more powerful than what we have been led to believe. We have 'outsourced' our power to this system and by doing so we have become subjugated, oppressed and exploited by it.

time to take our power back

edit on 30-12-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Bill Gates-backed plan to dim the sun quietly moves forward

According to Reuters, a Harvard University project plans to test out a controversial theory that global warming can be stopped by spraying particles into the atmosphere that would reflect the sun's rays.

The project represents one of the most controversial aspects of what's known as "geoengineering" -- the idea that, to tackle issues like climate change, massive aspects of our ecosystem can be played with or changed. In this case, it would involve reflecting some of the sun's rays to stop them from reaching Earth.

Like the madmen of the nuclear 50's & 60s.

Stratospheric Controlled Perturbation Experiment (SCoPEx)

SCoPEx, Harvard University - New Frontiers in Climate Change Research

No surprise some of those Geo-engineering conspiracies (Chem trails) over the years are true.🙄
And the recipe calls for a dash of Covid-19 in our SCoPEx geostratospheric engineering dump.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ryan was forced to leave at the height of his power and made the right choice. Any time I read the reason "spend more time with family" I understand the real meaning to be "I'm in a box and this deal I made is the only option that will keep me out of jail."

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Bill Gates is an idiot and Harvard professors are not far behind. Experimenting with the planet is a bad idea.

At one point, people were planning on injecting captured CO2 into the oceans to form hydrates with ocean water; a mix that would freeze at depth but above the normal freezing point of water, say 36 or 37 degrees F. This could disrupt meta-stable ocean currents and change global weather/climate irreversibly. Fotunately, thermodynamicists from a National Lab convinced them otherwise and the anthropogenic climate change farce went elsewhere for their experiments.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Pelosi or Pence?

Looking at this now I would indicate the moves needed post assassination? The Pelosi or Pence would meant that Pence is with DJT or was the perp?

I'm NOT saying this going to happen, this seems to be a case for the case for presentment to the pewblick. If this is to be part of the Presidential Address, it will need videos, as the pewblick has so much mind control lock most would say "meh, well they must have had a good reason to kill him." Then again, maybe a lesser Draco lizard could make the presentation...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
My sister is working 20 minutes from that outbreak. Great
I heard a gas main pipeline was sabotaged leaving thousands without heat somewhere in Colorado. Don't know if that is true or not.

REALLY, EMN? The day after Gazpron reports the last pipeline
segment is complete between the Former and Deutschland?
Where is that [I Told You They'd Rub This In] emoji? Coinky DIS.
I hope I spelled the energy company correctly, ,it's kinda kinky.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Bill Gates is an idiot and Harvard professors are not far behind. Experimenting with the planet is a bad idea.

At one point, people were planning on injecting captured CO2 into the oceans to form hydrates with ocean water; a mix that would freeze at depth but above the normal freezing point of water, say 36 or 37 degrees F. This could disrupt meta-stable ocean currents and change global weather/climate irreversibly. Fotunately, thermodynamicists from a National Lab convinced them otherwise and the anthropogenic climate change farce went elsewhere for their experiments.

Sun = Sol = Soul.

The process is about separating oneself from the divine within. The Sun is also a stargate, knowing this changes everything. The chems AND the jabs, fluoride and the rest is all about separating off the self from source - nothing more nothing less. The rest is just diversion.

Baal Gates = Jabs/DNA changes and Soul Dimming. Enough said.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Don't know if you recall but, during the Cold War, government loons advanced the idea that we should nuke the moon to show the Soviets how big our cojones were.

Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

Gates, of no college degree, wants to return to Snowball Earth. He's another candidate for the manned Pluto mission.
edit on 12/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How do you get a 99.99% signature match over millions of ballots?!

This lady mops the floor with GA Democrat board member, who regrets opening his mouth...
3:11
livestream.com...

He's trying to cut her off a little....lol, so lame.

The ballot shredding truck lady is immediately after. She's cute, and drives a Mercedes

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
It's fine if you don't see it. I didn't the first time through either. If you follow the guys cursor he points it out. At some point she got 2 notes, one in left hand she keeps and one in right hand she passes off and he slides it in his pocket just before he goes off screen.

It's the second time they show the handshake from the behind Trump perspective. The cursor of the person doing the video follows the actions. But I'll drop it
just thought it was weird and wanted to point it out since the video maker made a deal of following it with his cursor.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

The note passing thing, coming from her, to HIM seems like a weird "pass" at the VP. "Call me", lol....what is this, junior high school?

That stuff is just part of being a powerful celebrity. She's def not a trained operative, that's for sure. SS should have been all over it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Why not stay and fight?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Talk about getting handed a Note

Never saw this before ... worth the watch ....

The PLOT Q uickens

I’ve seen part of it but not this detailed and slowed down. So she has something of her own that she almost seems like she wants to give trump (cause if she wanted to give it to pence then she could have while standing next to him for 20+ minutes during trumps speech right?). She starts to put it away when it becomes clear trump isn’t coming back by her and then moves it to her left hand when Pence starts to come her way. She palms something from Pence and then puts it with whatever she had in her other hand and puts them both in her pocket. Did I miss something?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Guess who just died from....you know what!

bleedingcool.com...
deadline.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Don't know if you recall but, during the Cold War, government loons advanced the idea that we should nuke the moon to show the Soviets how big our cojones were.

Fortunately, cooler heads prevailed.

Gates, of no college degree, wants to return to Snowball Earth. He's another candidate for the manned Pluto mission.

Yep, I remember...Project A119.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join