It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Intriguing find onehuman!

The snapchat bubble think throughout her video seems designed to obscure these hints/comms.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Colorado, Elbert County has now a second case of B 1.1.7, the new, more contagious covid virus strain. Interesting it is being found in national guard members who have been assigned to assist at the Good Samaritan assisted living facility. Now in 17 countries outside of Great Britain. Lots of #17's.
More panic inducing even though the virus is no more lethal. They want everyone's attention focused away from any election fraud issues Look here...not there.
www.beckershospitalreview.com...

My sister is working 20 minutes from that outbreak. Great.

I heard a gas main pipeline was sabotaged leaving thousands without heat somewhere in Colorado. Don't know if that is true or not.

FBI aids in investigation of gas pipeline sabotage that turned heat off in Aspen
Black Hills Energy "hopeful“ to begin re-lights for residential customers by Monday evening, but a snowstorm in the forecast could slow the process.

edit on 12302020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Warhawk, living off-grid, to me, is not a lower quality of life. It is definitely a bygone lifestyle, but people do very well if they have the skills.

My sister is someone who will survive in adverse circumstances. She learned survival skills as a hobby, but I've seen her practice them. It is a wonder to behold.

I agree we are past the point of no return. When we teched up everything in our lives we screwed the pooch. Analog is key.

Fair, and glad to hear you say that.

To you and @Dashen along these lines of what to do after the 20th if Trump wins or loses

i will be quiting my current job,cashing out my 401k and buying more remote land all here within the next 5 months.
we already have two goats and a dozen chickens. all debts will be paid off in march going to rent or sale our current paid off house after i build a new one and i am trying to balance my approach to how far "Amish" i am going to go. I already told the wife we are limiting electrial in the house to a few outlets and lights to be solar,hydro,wind powered in time.
I am sick of all the electronic crap.
I hope to have 40 chickens and 20 goats by and an earth sheltered home by the end of next year.

All or nothing at this point from that base i can stand or die trying. i will not kneel in submission before a another human or some robot.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Pelosi and McConnell have teamed up to rewrite rules so that no one can object to the Electoral College certification.

Another knife in Trump's back.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ollege-objection/

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
And while we are distracted the FAA is moving along with drone regulation. Remote ID regulations and rules about flying at night and over people. Big plans moving ahead.
techcrunch.com...

UK BAE Systems: Nano Bug Drone - the Nano "Blue Thunder."

In collaboration with UAVTEK, we have developed a nano “Bug” drone and delivered the first 30 units to the British Army, which has put it through its paces as part of a trial.

The Bug is a nano-Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) weighing 196g – similar to the weight of a smartphone – with 40 minute battery life and a 2km range. It boasts a stealthy low visual profile and the ability to fly even in strong winds of more than 50mph. It was the only nano-UAV able to cope with the uncompromising weather during a recent Army Warfighting Experiment (AWE) event hosted by the Ministry of Defence’s Future Capability Group.

Soon to be used on citizens there and abroad. Remember those mysterious drone squads over Colorado & Nebraska earlier this year that supposedly neither the Army, FAA, nor FBI, not even NORAD were able to figure out who was doing it? Yea, right. Bull💩! So many dystopian sci-fi movies are buzzing through my mind. Brave new world coming soon.🙄

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I'm glad you're doing what you're doing. You and your family will be safer "in the wild".

Sis thinks hydro is very smart provided you have a reliable water source.

I've seen video of setups on Asian farms. It can be done and pretty cheaply. There's also a guy who uses homemade filters for hydroponics.

I live in the city now. I'm already under assault from the electromagnetic crap. If it hits the fan I'll be toast. Don't care. I'm old. I had my fun.

You mentioned anarchy in your previous post. I hate the idea because right now the anarchists are rabid lefties. It will be brutal.

Trump is everything that is good about America now. Biden represents everything bad. LITERALLY.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Pelosi and McConnell have teamed up to rewrite rules so that no one can object to the Electoral College certification.

"word on the hill" does not equal fact. That's rubbish until sauce shows up.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Gateway Pundit is pushing a rumor as far as we know, maybe to stir the pot and get some reads on their website. I don't see how they can change that now but, if they do, it will really hit the fan. Eventually, it will be GTMO and gibbets for these corrupt sell-outs.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He's not there. That's a big monitor with a mount dropping it from the ceiling.

Yes you are correct he is watching it on a monitor.

Now we know Dan Sacvino doen't post thinks just for the heck of it so why this picture?

Something I just noticed now that I didnt earlier is that POTUS has his right arm down by his side, but his left arm is up and bent at his elbow. Is he holding one finger up over his right shoulder? Is he pointing to something? Someone?

This picture was also posted yesterday. Do they go together? Can we deem any clues from there? IS this where POTUS was watching the big screen from?

This finger is going to bug me now if that is what it really is? Not a pose we see him make often or if ever? Was he telling someone one moment please I'll be right there. Give me a minute?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Soo..what happens if things dont go our way Jan 6th?

Come biden 1/7/2021: trump , Q , and his followers need to hold themselves accountable for a biden win and not blame the deepstate so maybe we can learn from our mistakes and break the cycle.

Come trump 1/7/2021: than all hail the greatest POTUS and MI operation ever known as Q.

However I don't see how Q can walk away unscathed after a biden win on 1/7/2021 especially after Q constantly claiming "these people are stupid" ?

Also can't see Q or Trump claiming a win or the swamp being drained if biden wins on 1/7/2021 ?

IMO there is little wiggle room and it will be over for Q and Trump once Biden is official.

edit on 501231America/ChicagoWed, 30 Dec 2020 16:50:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I have noticed that nothing ever comes from a GW Pundit article so who knows.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Eventually, it will be GTMO and gibbets for these corrupt sell-outs.
I am starting to believe that it wont happen unless We The People make it happen...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Soo..what happens if things dont go our way Jan 6th?

Trust Trump. The only date carved in stone is January 20th.

P.S.

People are voting in Georgia today. I.T. expert demonstrates hacking into the voting system live, while people across Georgia are casting their votes!

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
2:22

"...at the nano level".

livestream.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I'll have to look at the operating frequencies and maybe build a broadband jammer. I still have a few 2C39-A triodes laying around but I'll have to scrounge for the other components. In the absence of jammers, I'm thinking that green lasers might be useful. If that doesn't work, #8 shot shells may be the solution.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I didn't get that far in the vid but nice catch! Note it's at 2:23. Alot of very concerning and disturbing election info given in the testimonies.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: tanstaafl

I have no clue what Pence will do, but this article certainly isn't a smoking gun proving anything about Pence one way or another.
I would imagine it would all depend if, he had a soul...........

Just read he canned his trip to Israel. I guess he figured they were bad optics. Ya think?

If he's sticking around to count or blow off the electors, that's the
obvious. But if he was going to kiss anybody goodbye, it'd be Sheldon
Adelson over in Scottsdale. Sorry Bebe, you know who the real boss
is as well as I do.
'Soul' is turning into a four-letter word: that is starting to look (to
maybe just me ) as deserving capitalization to just start a sentence.
For Jan.6--- I'm looking at the results as insignificant to the main
plan, which seems to me reinforcing itself for Job 1. Same older.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Could possibly use Blutoof connections from workers phones....

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
No watch the next part where it stays on Pence's hand. He clearly has a note in it and slips it in his pocket before he is off screen, she also has a note in her left hand that she tucks back in her pocket/waistband. I think the beginning part where she keeps going back to her waistband she gets a second note.

Believe me, if I could see it, I would say it. The part of the video showing Pences hand, shows his hand open thumb up, with nothing. The video is washed out in white. I do not see a note. He does put his hand in his pocket, but no action denoting anything else went in. Obviously, the video is not the best quality.

How does the note jump from her left hand to her right hand to give it to Pence???

Her hesitation starts after Trump walks away.......... My guess? It was intended for Trump...

Her hesitation might be explained by not receiving the handshake she expected, or wanted. The note wasn't intended for Pence.
edit on PMWednesdayWednesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago53123 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join