It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Soo..what happens if things dont go our way Jan 6th?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
Who else thinks her eyes are a bit too far apart?

I wasn't expecting to like this clip. But, it kind of tracks my own estrangement from the Catholicism I was raised in. I still believe in most of the tenets...and believe there are definitely good ways to act in society and raise one's kids. I just also believe further, that it goes beyond adhering to one particular set of rules, that are unquestioned and set by an "Authority".

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Great. Now we have to deal with the Asian Taliban.

link   
Colorado, Elbert County has now a second case of B 1.1.7, the new, more contagious covid virus strain. Interesting it is being found in national guard members who have been assigned to assist at the Good Samaritan assisted living facility. Now in 17 countries outside of Great Britain. Lots of #17's.
More panic inducing even though the virus is no more lethal. They want everyone's attention focused away from any election fraud issues Look here...not there.
www.beckershospitalreview.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

We dye our hair blue, go gay, and bide our time.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
GA Sen Chamber, John Cochrane starting @ 57:45 to 1:14:00 laying it all out on the many discrepancies & failures of ARLO audit.🔥

Vimeo stream link

ARLO system software?

Arlo: An open source post-election auditing tool

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye
No watch the next part where it stays on Pence's hand. He clearly has a note in it and slips it in his pocket before he is off screen, she also has a note in her left hand that she tucks back in her pocket/waistband. I think the beginning part where she keeps going back to her waistband she gets a second note.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: interupt42

So if Chiden comes jan 20th as it is very likely coming to fruition, than trump and Q can stick it where it dont shine for being exposed as idiots.

Which, to be fair is what a few members of ATS have been saying since day 1.

Trump and Biden are 2 sides of the same coin.

Everyone from Newman to Trump have all been different faces of the same D10 (10 sided dice for those of you less geeky)

Explain. How is Trump part of the same coin when the whole system has turned against him? Doesn't make sense.
He went from well like to hated simply because he beat Hillary. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook consistently censor him. No media outlet reports anything remotely true about any thing he says.

How?
It doesn't compute for me. The only reason I give him any credence is from witnessing every thing turn against him. That's not a thing that would happen you would think if he were part of the swamp.

link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Colorado, Elbert County has now a second case of B 1.1.7, the new, more contagious covid virus strain. Interesting it is being found in national guard members who have been assigned to assist at the Good Samaritan assisted living facility. Now in 17 countries outside of Great Britain. Lots of #17's.
More panic inducing even though the virus is no more lethal. They want everyone's attention focused away from any election fraud issues Look here...not there.

My sister is working 20 minutes from that outbreak. Great.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
And while we are distracted the FAA is moving along with drone regulation. Remote ID regulations and rules about flying at night and over people. Big plans moving ahead.
techcrunch.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The Great Reset and the Great Divide commences. Many will submit and take a knee while others will seek out greener pastures, which is damn hard to find these days. I have a few cousins way up in the Yukon but no way I could survive those winters. Who knows. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

link   
My daughter is passing through that area today as well. This causes lots of unnecessary worry.
a reply to: [post=25661780]Creep Thumper[/post

link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

What are we supposed to do? Stuff our money in the mattress?

Let's get real here. There are things we have to do wherein we have no options.

The obscenely rich can do WTF they want. We little people cannot.

When you figure out how to control the rich, let me know. I'm onboard.

Personally, i feel what is known as off grid living is as close to being free as we can be.
but even that life style is not totally free.
There in lies the issue, imo. If i am being honest with myself i think we are past the point of no return.
To be removed from this system requires a lower quality of life, and the ability to survive off your own labor
Ultimately, to maintain the current level of quality of life, access to goods and services the acceptance of a unified government system is required.
One solution is forced decentralization of society no central banks, no federal government controls and most importantly a limit on how big a private entity such as amazon can be for this to be partially solved. Stronger anti trust laws could be a boon to that effort but that is only a partial solution.

But the truth is there is no good answer as this i believe is a human condition we are destined to keep having i mean in days gone by those who controlled fire were the billionaires of their day followed by those with weapon knowledge.
As long as a singular human desires power, and or control we will be faced with a form of slavery.
Total anarchy or independence from government is the ultimate solution to this.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And while we are distracted the FAA is moving along with drone regulation. Remote ID regulations and rules about flying at night and over people. Big plans moving ahead.
techcrunch.com...

It's like we're heading towards "Blue Thunder". They'll be shooting live vid of people in their bedrooms who used to be able to sleep with the window open in the summer.

Trying not to be racy here. 😉

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I heard a gas main pipeline was sabotaged leaving thousands without heat somewhere in Colorado. Don't know if that is true or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Warhawk, living off-grid, to me, is not a lower quality of life. It is definitely a bygone lifestyle, but people do very well if they have the skills.

My sister is someone who will survive in adverse circumstances. She learned survival skills as a hobby, but I've seen her practice them. It is a wonder to behold.

I agree we are past the point of no return. When we teched up everything in our lives we screwed the pooch. Analog is key.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

I heard a gas main pipeline was sabotaged leaving thousands without heat somewhere in Colorado. Don't know if that is true or not.

That was Aspen. We've been texting about it today. I think it's a probe or a dry-run.

Multiple locations were hit and they knew their way around the system, had the knowledge to tamper with the equipment.
edit on 12/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Soo..what happens if things dont go our way Jan 6th?

I’m already on my sailboat as we speak.

I couldn’t stand watching Obama desiccate and Defecate on the country I love so much I went to the Philippines.

Maybe This time I will sail the Caribbean for a few years and if the Dem world order completely takes over I’ll just retire early to the Philippines. We were going there eventually anyways.

Wonderful country. Wonderful people. Ignore ignorant NWO newspapers. Easy to live completely off the grid and self sufficient. Don’t like NWO types. See through political Bs easily.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join