It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro

Senator Josh Hawley (R-Missouri) will object to Biden Electors on January 6th.

Opening the door to debate and presentation of evidence that Biden did not win on November 4th.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Under covidian-19 the mob continues it's erasing of history by removing president Lincoln statue and a Freed slave in Boston.

twitter.com...

Boston Herald article.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Just had a thought re CLOCK IS TICKING:
7 Posts with it in

What's the one time of year everyone is watching the clock tick? New Years Eve!

CLOCK IS ACTIVATED = BALL DROP in Time Square?

Countdown to 2021 - CBC video

I almost posted this last night but then I got sidetracked while I was debating it in my head.
I dont know how many of you are aware of this creepy video that came out on Nov 17 in regards to a Nuclear Rocket scare in Nashville. The woman is a little bit out there to say the least but there is one thing that stood out to me when I was watching and that was the ball she held for a little bit as you can see in 1st pic.

I remember thinking to myself that is reminded me of the News Year Ball that drops every year. What better place to pull off a FF than packed streets of people waiting for the ball to drop. The fallout of that could be even more than we lost in 911.
Then Fox News came out with this little article. I would link you back to it but I only ss it at the time to save it and show someone else.

Now even though they say they are going to cover this in the virtual world, you know there is no way New Yorkers are going to skip going to see this. Yes some more may stay home than usual, but still there is going to be quite the crowd. Its a time long tradition for the people of the city.

This is the video if you want to watch it. She seems to juggle through different items while talking. I dont know if shes a complete wack job or it trying to through out hints, or communicating with someone. She picks up the ball at the 10:07 mark.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't think Pence's note at the Bush funeral amounts to squat. It's just an envelope tucked into a bunch of other envelopes in a file folder. That's how notes and invitations and keepsakes are distributed....everybody there could have gotten one! All we see is an envelope, not big reaction, no idea what it says. To me, it's a nothingburger.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
I don't think Mike Pence was President Trump's first choice for V.P.. First choice thought he was too controversial. And I do remember candidate Trump forgetting his name when introducing him at a rally. Had to look down at a piece of paper with Pence's name on it, lol.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Your average citizen didn't do sh*t to "build the system", so don't include them.

All they've been doing for decades is work hard to try to pay the mortgage and feed their kids.

I've had nothing to do with slavery of any kind. Don't even go there. 🤬

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Thanks.

Now they are telling me that it was his girlfriend who told "someone" that he "was making bombs". That "someone", if in law enforcement could be on the hook if he / she did nothing.

Yes, I am aware of the father story which could be the planted story. I will do some digging into the other organization. I have read some of their material. I am surprised they were never introduced in ATS as they do appear to be alive and well as a radical green organization. Their common theme is NO diplomacy and NO status quo and NO negotiations. That's what I am looking at MSM today as its their way or the highway. Exact same MO. same for AOC and babe from Sweden and many in politics today.

Let me dig as they even have their Wiki definition page set up to track all readers. My VPN kicked that up via use with TOR browser. I will launch a thread if I have enough.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think Mike Pence was President Trump's first choice for V.P.. First choice thought he was too controversial. And I do remember candidate Trump forgetting his name when introducing him at a rally. Had to look down at a piece of paper with Pence's name on it, lol.

Probably not , but in reality it makes little difference based on all the other choices trump made for leading his administration up to this late in the game. Beside ezra who hasn't disappointed yet his track record in gov't hiring is horrendous.

So unless all his administration and legal team are composed of the best academy award actors and screen writers in the world then come Jan 20th, its Chiden time.

edit on 191231America/ChicagoWed, 30 Dec 2020 12:19:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
No, no. It was actually the girlfriend’s lawyer. Because that’s normal, right? Call the police through your lawyer, wait on the front porch with two unloaded guns. Heck. I did the same thing to an ex-girlfriend last week.

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Caled

Thanks.

Now they are telling me that it was his girlfriend who told "someone" that he "was making bombs". That "someone", if in law enforcement could be on the hook if he / she did nothing.

Yes, I am aware of the father story which could be the planted story. I will do some digging into the other organization. I have read some of their material. I am surprised they were never introduced in ATS as they do appear to be alive and well as a radical green organization. Their common theme is NO diplomacy and NO status quo and NO negotiations. That's what I am looking at MSM today as its their way or the highway. Exact same MO. same for AOC and babe from Sweden and many in politics today.

Let me dig as they even have their Wiki definition page set up to track all readers. My VPN kicked that up via use with TOR browser. I will launch a thread if I have enough.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
COVID-19 bill started a 180-day countdown for UFO disclosures

President Trump’s signature Sunday on the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill started a 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to say what they know about UFOs.

Look at the mind control at play. UFO's, that's it. So if it isn't in the sky then it isn't a thing and all sky things are weather balloons and swamp gas. End. Hows about things within Earth, or under the water or things things things not just sky related???

But instead, a binder full of Project Blue Book nonsense rehashed and investigated by DeDisinfo Tyson and NWO Shill Nye will be the result.

Either way, they might have to go back a ways to ask the folks who painted these why the were fooled by weather balloons.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Mmm, I could swear Jackie wanted them sealed for 75 years. Believe I've posted that in an earlier thread.

While I certainly want to see them just like everyone else, I don't think we older members will.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Talk about getting handed a Note

Never saw this before ... worth the watch ....

The PLOT Q uickens

It appears this gal attempted to pass a message to the P man, but he didn't take it. It also appears to be a confused handshake, the shifting of the thumbs. Fumbled or completed FM handshake? What reason could there be to hiding a message? To be above board just hand the message, not hide it. Old girl friend trying to make contact outside of electronic monitoring? Or, something more nefarious.........

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
NEW article about what I reported here this morning from the GA Senate hearing:

RAFFENSPERGER GETS CAUGHT: Georgia Ballots Were Printed DIFFERENTLY for GOP Counties vs. DEM Counties — Election Was Rigged!

On Tuesday Jovan Pulitzer revealed the differences between votes printed for Democrat counties versus Republican counties.
The Republican counties had a barcode up in the right-hand corner.

The votes from two different counties are printed differently.
This caused GOP votes to get kicked out by the Dominion machines.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

Some someone at the top directed the printer to do this, which means someone in a graphics position did it, which means that a printer printed it, which means, if I had a tinfoil hat on: Collusion, or in some cases Conspiracy, or in the case of a national election - Treason.

Or, if I was a fluoride ridden drone - 'not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud to overturn the overturn of the election.' Same said drone also never complains over fixed football games, rigged awards or any such thing.

ANOTHER example from the same presentation...how the ballot printing was used to target ballots from R-heavy areas for adjudication through the use of printing misalignment:

twitter.com...

CLEAR and intentionally planned fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Just so we're on same page, my post has nothing to do with the notes handed out at Bush funeral. Though, I'm in agreement with you on the notes. The same with alot of stuff some of us (myself included) been chasing the past 3 years. 99% smoke n' mirrors distractions, blackhat/whitehat skulduggery, clandestine to covert ops and that 1% only partially discovered but not yet understood and much we won't know for years or even never. Some days I feel like a mouse in a giant maze with many bright lights and shiny objects...and the beat goes on. What a time to be alive.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Derp.
edit on 12/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

No way in hell I vote fore Pensy in 2024.

F that.

Ivaka I would vote for in a heart beat.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Should we think the MIC controllers will admit all that they've figured out over the last 70 years re: UFOs, err... "UAPs", cosmic life and the associated off-world technologies? C'mon, man. Classic limited hangout.

Also, notice who the mainstream media points to as their "authorities" on the subject.

Chris Mellon -> part of Mellon banking family (former staffer for a Rockefeller)

Both Mellon & C!A agent Lue Elizondo stepped down & away from TTSA on Dec 1.

New kids on the UFO block..."The Debrief" -> New media upstart (which Lue pointed to after stepping down); a co-founder being MJ Banias, a VICE writer.

Nick Pope, former Ministry of Defence, a well known mainstream "Ufologist."

They're setting up their gatekeepers of UFO Disclosure for a nice little partial truth diversion.

Look here! (shiny flying objects)

Not there... (election steal)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Apologies for continuing to report on election fraud evidence being presented today.

I'm done...and I'll try to catch up now...

Aliens and UFO's now, is it?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

UFO JFK CIA.

Declass it all.

Everything and the kitchen sink. If it doesn’t get people killed.

Just do it!

Be known as the most honest and transparent president in history.

Walk out with two middle fingers raised!!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Apologies for continuing to report on election fraud evidence being presented today.

I'm done...and I'll try to catch up now...

Aliens and UFO's now, is it?

Q did reference a UFO one time, lol.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join