It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha, yeah it sure seems so. Military looking like the last bet hope. If nothing else the last four years have opened many eyes to the fact that the whole systems of Government, Big Biz,and Media are at least not operating under strict constitutional application. At worst, they are totally comped and it will be in the People’s hands to return this country to Constitional rule of law.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
President Trump, you promised to open classified JFK assassination documents. Don’t let us down.

With the possibility of not staying in the oval office come January 20th, 2021, it appears that President Trump might have to leave the task of this historical interest and significance to Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Larry J. Sabato, author of “The Kennedy Half Century” and an analyst who follows the Kennedy records as director of the University of Virginia’s Center for Politics said in a statement:

“The Trump staff is scouring for last-minute decisions and regulations and executive orders that could polish Trump’s legacy. This would be one.”

He added:

“After all, Trump would probably enjoy doing it. It would upset the CIA and some other agencies if he did it. That would play to Trump’s personality, a final wave going out and of course sometimes waves are a single finger.”

In October 1992, Congress enacted the John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act that mandated all the CIA & FBI documents on JFK's Assassination were to be declassified on October 26, 2017. To date the Government is in violation of the law.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
NEW article about what I reported here this morning from the GA Senate hearing:

RAFFENSPERGER GETS CAUGHT: Georgia Ballots Were Printed DIFFERENTLY for GOP Counties vs. DEM Counties — Election Was Rigged!

On Tuesday Jovan Pulitzer revealed the differences between votes printed for Democrat counties versus Republican counties.
The Republican counties had a barcode up in the right-hand corner.

The votes from two different counties are printed differently.
This caused GOP votes to get kicked out by the Dominion machines.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Justoneman

I actually laughed (yet again) at CNN saying the girlfriend reported him for making explosives in his RV, apparently, the police knocked and didnt get an answer, so they just left it.

What a load of absolute bollocks, the most sensitive nation to terrorism just left the fact that an ex military, alien believing conspiracy theorist was making explosives in his RV.

Comical.

I imagine what happened next is some undercover FBI agent then got in contact with him and pushed him in the direction of the recent bombing. How many times have we seen it in the past?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

If the girlfriend was responsible for making up the backstory to make it look like the RV was the bomb, then shouldn't we be investigating the girlfriend's backstory?

CIA or military family?
Therapist?
Meds?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Word of the day for January 6th...Relegate.
An interesting choice of word.
I love the Latin... to banish! Could be that Biden and Harris are going to be to be placed in GITMO. As the definition states they will be referred for a decision and judgement.
The thesaurus has some good vibes too but this one makes me wonder. Something about being sidelined by the president. Pence Maybe.
If Pence is sidelined who replaces him and is that person loyal.
That would fit in with some of our worries about Pence and that would be a real shocker if he was arrested.
www.holidays-and-observances.com...
www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ruh Ruh From Lin Wood

twitter.com...

Tough way to start day but TRUTH is TRUTH.

I do NOT trust VP Mike Pence @VP @Mike_Pence .

He is wolf in sheep’s clothing. Pence only focused on himself & 2024. He does not support @realDonaldTrump .

Let Pence hear your voices & read your words. Warn him.

Shocker .

but it appears that the kraken pusher is Kind of late to the game to figure that out. As i mentioned before the amount of epic failure from his once successful and prominent legal team is so big that it almost looks like its being done on purpose.

Remains to be seen if its a stalling tactic to fool trump and his supporters until its to late and Chiden takes over or if its a 43d chess move.? good thing is that we should find out soon enough.

edit on 491231America/ChicagoWed, 30 Dec 2020 11:49:07 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Stay Strong America - some upbeat music...

America is facing the most difficult time since the Civil War. There are forces beyond our comprehension that seek to reset not only this nation but the entire world. Ronald Regan called us "That Shining Light on the Hill". But if that light is put out... One could only imagine. Have faith and trust in the Lord. He is in control but we need to Stay Strong.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes, it's all too familiar.

(post by interupt42 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't think so. Hence the somehow.
However, perhaps she could theoretically replace him as sml.
Somehow, I saw an elected R died of CV so that spot is open, not sure where from but at this point it shouldn't matter. Luke Let low but he was a house rep from Louisiana.
a reply to: tanstaafl

edit on 30-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: ETA

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I like how they both say copyright by dominion voting at the top.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

RAFFENSPERGER GETS CAUGHT: Georgia Ballots Were Printed DIFFERENTLY for GOP Counties vs. DEM Counties — Election Was Rigged!

On Tuesday Jovan Pulitzer revealed the differences between votes printed for Democrat counties versus Republican counties.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... tm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Some someone at the top directed the printer to do this, which means someone in a graphics position did it, which means that a printer printed it, which means, if I had a tinfoil hat on: Collusion, or in some cases Conspiracy, or in the case of a national election - Treason.

Or, if I was a fluoride ridden drone - 'not enough evidence of widespread voter fraud to overturn the overturn of the election.' Same said drone also never complains over fixed football games, rigged awards or any such thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
They won’t last long. You can use a “dumb” robot for bomb disposal but not for combat. Why? Because they need true AI (which we don’t have). It would be the beginning of the end...the desire for self-preservation.

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Now they can open doors.

Interesting one can't (easily at least) find images of them damaged, destroyed, or even in a difficult situation. Lots of "superdog" propaganda there.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Talk about getting handed a Note

Never saw this before ... worth the watch ....

The PLOT Q uickens

edit on 12302020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well that's interesting....but still nothing to raise my excitement levels which have done one!

Fed up and miserable Rainbows

Jane

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
For those interested @Danno takes an interesting look at the bombing via pics and maps.

Funny said lone bomber who was DNA outed within seconds of the event seems to have come from LV Paddock playbook - Asian GF, Died-identified, no real reason, funny paperwork blah blah blah blah blah.

Original Narrative must be a lie. Trying to find "Truth" within that is just...

edit on 30-12-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well that's interesting....but still nothing to raise my excitement levels which have done one!

Fed up and miserable Rainbows

Jane

Sorry I didn't raise your excitement level, Jane.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
That would signify being steps ahead.

a reply to: Observationalist

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
One of these is NOT a meme...

This takes most people5-7 mins

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join