It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle
The Jan 6th proceedings will be carried live by cable news, most likely. When a Congressman objects to a state certifying Biden, he/she is then allowed to show proof of WHY. I hope the objectors have easy-to-understand evidence to display to the world. (A recorded call of Biden cutting a deal with Pelosi and a China official to rig the election, would be perfect!)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: kreinhard

Damn...I’ve spent many a day in a room like that. I wonder where that is?

Before seeing all these responses, I thought President Trump was watching a school Christmas play with with a grandchild on the stage in the distance. POTUS is in a closed-off balcony area. You can see the main audience over his right shoulder.

Have we ever discovered anything from any of Scavino's photos? Each photo is followed by 15 - 20 posts of analysis/guesses, then....on to something else.

Dan Scavino's videos are always cool. They're pretty much straight forward.
edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I wanted to reply to you to mention again that he sure seems to be calling Republicans out recently on their crap a little more than in the past. I think someone else mentioned it a ways back in the thread as well. That's not just my imagination, is it? He's been mostly very supportive of other Republicans with a few exceptions these last few years, hasn't he? Or is that just me remembering it wrong?

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Noted. On the other hand, you've got Mr. Miller's behavior toward him at their last reported public appearance together. These two occurrences seem at odds with each other, in terms of the message they send. Could the Hill article be disinformation, or are there lots of other reasons to not trust Pence that I'm unaware of? Perhaps Mr. Miller's praise is the red herring, though I'd guess the Hill article would be the more likely candidate at least as it appears...You've seen that right, Mr. Miller's remarks at the space force anniversary? What do you think?

originally posted by: Observationalist
Planet Lockdown - RFKjr Instagram

Haven’t watched it yet but my wife did and she’s like got a tinfoil hat on now.
So it must be good.

I like Fitts's work. She was the same journalist I referenced in a reply last night as having directly encountered blackmail agents, that revealed themselves to her for some reason, presumably intimidation. Former Secretary of HUD, fired and prosecuted federally when she spoke out about questionable activities within the bureaucracy, so she says. Seems very genuine.

Interesting economist perspective. I think that woman has most if not all of the answers to what's gone wrong with our economy. She's not afraid to cover some fringe stuff either, which I find to be refreshing. She's lectured on the economics that could enable a breakaway civilization to operate, for instance.

originally posted by: chloe4412
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

No. I'm not a troll.

I watch q anons posts, and really hoped something would happen. He said, "You're the news now." So, maybe, he will no longer be posting. And, when Trump is out???? , if, Just 20 days away now, what will q anon do then?

What's gonna happen? I don't know.

Damn, this thread moves fast.

Me neither. We don't know. I think this is one of the nail biter cliff hanger parts of the plot where we all hold our breath and wait to see what happens.

Wouldn't that be nice, if this were all just a movie...with a really bad plot. Too unrealistic. 'What? They're all wearing masks because big pharma, public health, and corrupt media morphed a bad cold season into a worldwide pandemic? Riiight...AND they crashed the world economy with lockdowns over it...Suuure...OH AND the globalist faction is trying to restructure the world economy into an Orwellian nightmare, just as they obviously rigged the US elections...what the...let's go! Maybe we can still get our money back!'

Seriously though, I wouldn't wish to unsee what I've seen. It's just a bummer that our system is so jacked that this is actually our reality. It's like nobody would even write a movie so messed up. It buggers belief.
edit on 30-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: doobydoll

Sorry, that's not Nicholas II.

Two lines over three stars is George Washington's insignia.

oops my mistake lol.

The pic popped up in a bing image search for 'Tsars' which is why I posted it.

I'm not hot on any subject at all and my knowledge of history is pretty poor too. I don't know anything really lol.

I don't mean to befuddle the thread with dud info - sincere apologies. Just ignore me lol.

Nah, don't be too hard on yourself. Happens to the best of us. Even me...

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It's a new twist on an old concept - yellow journalism. I think we should start referring to it all as such.

I see Maxine Waters has, literally, raised her big ugly head and resurrected the Russian narrative, saying Trump is compromised. Same old sh*t.

I wish she'd suck a tailpipe and leave the adults in peace.

Yeah. These clowns...

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Did you click on the image??

I didn’t even think to.

Security through Obscurity.🧙‍♂️😆

@ChuckCallesto
BREAKING REPORT: Billionaire mogul Alki David offers $1,000,000 BOUNTY for any "irrefutable evidence that Dominion Voting Systems and its employee Eric Coomer PRODUCED FRAUDULENT VOTES during the 2020 election.”
11:51 AM · Dec 29, 2020

Confirming your tip of large rewards being offered for election fraud information, here are some links to articles on it:
www.thegatewaypundit.com...
www.theguardian.com...
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
A judge in one case ruled the affidavits as "hearsay" even though it is firsthand knowledge. Firsthand knowledge is not hearsay. They were completely wrong.

Will your failures ever end?

Then you and Sidney should appeal. Right?

Ahh no.

They should go on twitter and claim that the FBI,DOJ,CIA, and even SCOTUS are all deep state while completely overlooking the elephant in the room that selected the heads for each of those entities.

That would probably be an accurate assessment. Blaming the president for not single handedly running them off doesn't change that, or make him the reason it's all gone wrong. Sucks for the missed opportunity though I agree, if his effort ultimately fails.

originally posted by: interupt42

a reply to: interupt42

So you think Trump has some rolodex of names under "not controlled by the Deep State" that he can pull from?

NO. NO relodex is required.

I was hoping that he had some common sense to not have picked career swamp creatures working for decades at top positions within a corrupted agency to head the destruction of that same corrupted agency they were part of.

I have covered this before, but the quick summary:

He should have brought in people from outside the agencies with no ties to the agencies they were trying to clean up and exposed the existing swamp for not confirming them.

Or have promoted from lower positions up versus shifting swamp creatures around in lateral high position transitions . Ezra is about as close as he got to a possible decent hiring.

Meh, maybe, or maybe 17d chess, blah blah blah, we've already had this argument at least once, I guess we'll see what happens before too long.

Hehe. Worst movie plot ever! So unrealistic. Oh wait...this is reality...I retract my previous statement.

originally posted by: steaming

drafthouse.com...

Guadacanal

Great flick, one of my favorites.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

TAIWAN = REPUBLIC OF CHINA
- January 6 (Day of Epiphany)
- 2021 marks 71 years (mirror 17)
- Chiang Kai-shek = first President of Taiwan (compared to Washington)

@JasonQ38367909

'To Secure a Convenience': Britain Recognizes China - 1950

Retreat of the Republic of China to Taiwan

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

That is not my opinion. That is a fact. Firsthand knowledge is not hearsay. Their ruling was incorrect, period.

Why wasn't it appealed? Why didn't these attorney's follow the strategy of such a renowned legal scholar such as yourself if it was so obvious?

Is it so hard to believe that there might be some powerful forces pulling some strings behind the scenes to make some of that stuff happen? Especially in regards to a major election that affects geopolitics in pretty much every corner of the world, in which opposing ideologies are in contest? Don't you think there might be some incentives for some factions amongst the power brokers to wield some of that influence that some of them seem to so diligently cultivate?

You're a smart guy, I'm pretty sure you know how the sausage gets made, why so coy buttercup?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
So, It looks like the the hotel known to be used by the proud boys will be closed from Jan. 4-6th. They basically caved to the pressure. Nothing shocks me anymore 🙄

www.google.com...

On a side note, I’m planning on going to DC on the 6th. I live close enough where I don’t need a hotel lol.

Are any other members planning on attending?

I will likely be going by myself as the hubby has a major case of the TDS as do most of my friends. I might get my brother to go but only bc of the legality of a certain substance in DC lol.

If anyone else is planning on going, maybe we can meet up somewhere that day?

originally posted by: nisei

Me and my other half, her daughter and son will be there. The more people that come the better. We need to show our support for President Trump! I know its going to be an amazing time!

I'm sorely tempted. Should the Great Spirit clear a path to it for me and nudge me in that direction, I may wind up there. Seems unlikely I will be able to make the journey, but it could fall into place for me.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Damn, I miss two days and don't have a clue what's going on in this thread anymore lol

originally posted by: Bearack
I've been seriously offline here for some time....

Can anyone give me some cliff notes??? Trying to get caught up here will take weeks!

To help you guys get up to speed, I thought some haiku might be in order.

Nashville bomb spec op?
Miller and 'dillers love Pence?
But maybe he sucks

Muslims eco thugs
Hide globalist plot through spin
Plus lots of China

I42 Trump Swamp hires
AM trolls court losses hard and clowns
other clownage, EPIC memes

Hope this helps, I think I covered most of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
He can’t. You can’t declare an emergency when it was a military operation.

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Hmm.

thehill.com...
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/531845-nashville-mayor-says-trump-hasnt-called-since-bombing

We have a police report from Aug 2019 on Warren building a bomb in his RV. The Nashville Police went to the house, knocked on the door, no one answered and they never came back. The man's girlfriend and his former attorney gave them a statement that they didn't do more than knock on a door and then turned it into the FBI who claim he was not in their databases.
Girlfriend made a report in 2019

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I actually laughed (yet again) at CNN saying the girlfriend reported him for making explosives in his RV, apparently, the police knocked and didnt get an answer, so they just left it.

What a load of absolute bollocks, the most sensitive nation to terrorism just left the fact that an ex military, alien believing conspiracy theorist was making explosives in his RV.

Comical.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
Eye-popping collusion, corruption in 19th century America

With all this talk of Pence, and with Trump having Andrew Jackson's portrait on the wall in the oval office(with the portrait being changed recently to boot). Let us take a little trip down memory lane when it comes to Presidents having vice presidents arrested.

If you think that the controversy surrounding the White House over collusion with Russians in the 2016 election to defeat Democrat Hillary Clinton is a big story, well, you haven't heard anything yet. In 19th-century America there is a complicated incident that involves collusion with foreign governments, even a trial for treason and unprecedented corruption by one federal government official that's almost too astounding to believe.

The story begins with one Samuel Swartwout (1783-1856) of Poughkeepsie, N.Y., not exactly a household word even in the homes of historians. A soldier, sleazy land speculator and merchant, Swartwout became an active participant in former Vice President Aaron Burr's conspiracy dealings in 1806. Both men plotted with the ministers of two of America's enemies -- Great Britain and Spain -- to create an independent nation of sorts in the West and Southwest. Burr, Swartwout and two others were arrested for treason, but only Burr went to trial and was acquitted because the bar for conviction as outlined in the Constitution was high: "two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."

So you have President Jackson Vice-President, Aaron Burr conspire with foreign nations (Spain and Britain) to take over the southwest and west to form an independent state of the U.S. The plot was spoiled and Burr was found out by a letter that was intercepted. Now back then Burr was tried for treason but he was acquitted because "the bar for treason back then was two high." There needed to be" two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court." His co-conspirator did challenge a general to a dual, but the general refused and was deemed a coward.

As crazy as this story is, the parallels to modern day could be quite uncanny. Although doubtful that Pence would be the first domino to fall, a lot can happen in these next 8 days.

I have always had the inclination that Pence was not a good guy on the inside. Just something about his vide seems quite fake and filled with toxicity. Hopefully I am wrong on my intuition but that would be one hell of a first arrest. Just seems quite shady that he is going to be flying to Israel the day after certifying the electoral college votes. I always thought he was an odd choice for President Trump's running mate. The only thing I really saw in it was the marketing point of view of sound of Trump-Pence and when said together, its sounds like Trumpets. But that's a bit of a stretch. We soon shall see.

I think the optics of having someone like Pence arrested first can’t be overlooked - if the first one to go down is a Republican or Conservative, it’s harder for the other side to claim “politics”. Not impossible and the media will find a way I’m sure, but the average middle-left citizen, who already has a few doubts they are suppressing, watching Pence or Roberts be arrested? They would likely let their guard down and pay attention to the evidence/investigation without immediate hostility towards Trump. As things unfold, a steady, a somewhat equal, mix of Dems and Rhinos being exposed would also hold their attention. Of course that all depends on the media’s plan of action and the individual’s ability to think rationally but that’s the case here no matter who is exposed first.

Maybe it’s not Pence but I am inclined to believe it will be 2-3 rhinos first. Lead the “various degrees-of-left” masses right to the trough of truth cause they think it’s a Republican problem.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
From comments on FB
troll greatest troll
a reply to: SilverRocket

HOLY # THIS WAS POSTED LAST NIGHT READ READ READ:

Believe me or not it doesn't matter. The 6 January elector 'ballot' count is going to go down as the greatest troll of all time.

You may or may not know, but the Vice President gets to count the electors. That's the one thing the Constitution makes crystal clear. Apparently the plan is for Mike Pence to roll in a Dominion voting machine (or a knock off that looks like one). He's then going to pull out a USB drive, update the software just before the count, and use the machine to count the elector ballots.

Remember, this will be on national television. The count will not only come out fractional, but it will result in more votes than actual electors AND result in Trump winning more electors than Biden.

The chamber is expected erupt in chaos. Obviously the count will be challenged. Pence will then conduct a 'recount,' but he will use the machine to print the recount ballots and then hand count those. The recounted number will be similar to the original count, only changing by a couple votes, but it will result in Trump winning by even more than before.

Dems are expected to cry "fraud" and Pence will object and call for order. He will tell them that it's too late to challenge because it's already done. The count is finished. He will then deliberately wipe the machine's software.

This is a rough sketch of what is being planned. I don't know the exact details, but Trump wants to fill DC because this is going to be, as he said, "wild."

I don't know if Pence ultimately throws it to the House after the chaos or fully certifies Trump's win in this manner. My source wasn't sure (I think they're still working out details).

I hope you're ready for the salt to flow. Trump is a showman first and foremost, and he's putting everything into this.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Planet Lockdown - RFKjr Instagram

Haven’t watched it yet but my wife did and she’s like got a tinfoil hat on now.
So it must be good.

Holy Moly, this video is a Must See, this lady explains very well what THEIR “ Plan “ is, yikes ! Much of what she says we all basically understand, but she expands on some things , such as “ Disaster Capitalism “, lol, they even have terms for this scheme in the financial circles, that explains why the “ riots “ were allowed and encouraged.

She also explains that slavery is the most lucrative business on Earth, “ Humans as currency “ and how “ Mr. Global “ as she calls them, learned from the mistakes of failed black slavery, basically, their assets/slaves became Free ! God, these sicko’s are evil geniuses, use BLM to usher in slavery for Everyone, woo-hoo, we’re all equal now...ugggg

It’s not hopeless folks, but it requires mass awareness and push back. It also requires we all look in the mirror and figure out how we ALL have helped to build this system and to reflect on what we’re willing to do now to Change it. Right off the bat, move your money out of major Fed banks into smaller local banks and credit unions, they’re much nicer in those places too ! Support small businesses, reconsider careers that help the technological slavery system, your kids won’t escape this system, remember that.

I think I told you guys I worked for a low level millionaire relative in his property management office, he basically took a bunch of old , abandoned warehouses and turned them into business/residential rentals, Hard Work, Big Risk, but he did pretty good, but what I noticed is that he was Constantly being sweated by his bank, they don’t allow people to manage their own money once you make enough, even though he was in good standing and had banked with them for 20+ years, they assigned someone from the bank to “ help manage” His business !! The point being, “ Mr. Global “ no likey entrepreneurs.

I can’t find the video of Kim Clement that included that other prophet at the end, it was posted in thread #31 or #32 I think ? No big deal, but it was interesting when I recalled what the other prophet said about “ One Trump and Two Pence “

edit on 30-12-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie
Is it so hard to believe that there might be some powerful forces pulling some strings behind the scenes to make some of that stuff happen? Especially in regards to a major election that affects geopolitics in pretty much every corner of the world, in which opposing ideologies are in contest? Don't you think there might be some incentives for some factions amongst the power brokers to wield some of that influence that some of them seem to so diligently cultivate?

You're a smart guy, I'm pretty sure you know how the sausage gets made, why so coy buttercup?

Probably for the same reason we didn't land on the moon, too many people making that sausage to remain quiet.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

The FOX is in the HEN house
Example, Judges Who Changed The Election Process - Michigan - Weaponized feelings to influence decisions.
In PLAIN sight - and they flaunt it

ETA ... Didn't the Obama years set all this up well, all those riots and distrust of LEOs ...

edit on 12302020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Cheers, reason I mentioned Drafthouse, is the way in which ALAMO is also mentioned plus the said Thin Red Line............. Alamo and Line drawn in the soil ? seem pretty close these days eh ?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: Lilroanie

I found this on Castle_Rock Twitter:
Castle_Rock Twitter

YUP! That's definitely the stage, stars on the side and across the top, upper and lower part of stage, the blank spot towards the middle, the "cross" ish shape next to it, the darker spot behind podium with a horizontal bar over it... you got it!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I am refusing to get excited .....my hopes have been dashed too many times...

Also, every time I see a photo of Trump with his back to camera, it makes me think he's leading from the front..."follow me" sort of thing.

Rainbows
Jane

edit on am127America/ChicagoWednesday2020-12-30T07:53:27-06:0007America/Chicago12000000 by angelchemuel because: ETA

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: Lilroanie

I found this on Castle_Rock Twitter:
Castle_Rock Twitter

YUP! That's definitely the stage, stars on the side and across the top, upper and lower part of stage, the blank spot towards the middle, the "cross" ish shape next to it, the darker spot behind podium with a horizontal bar over it... you got it!

2nd Trump-Clinton Debate.
www.youtube.com...
Wasn't this the one with Trump saying: "Because you'd be in jail!"?

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join