It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Noted. On the other hand, you've got Mr. Miller's behavior toward him at their last reported public appearance together. These two occurrences seem at odds with each other, in terms of the message they send. Could the Hill article be disinformation, or are there lots of other reasons to not trust Pence that I'm unaware of? Perhaps Mr. Miller's praise is the red herring, though I'd guess the Hill article would be the more likely candidate at least as it appears...You've seen that right, Mr. Miller's remarks at the space force anniversary? What do you think?

No, didn't see Millers comments. Though its very possible The P man is a ace in the hole, I kind of doubt that kind of foresight was available 4 years ago. Maybe, a ace in the hole, like Johnson was, to Kennedy. Did Kennedy think he had Johnson by the short hairs? nostalgia049.wordpress.com...

The envelope...

These "Creatures" have no moral fiber, or creativity, other than what we ignorantly give them. They will keep using the same motis operandi, or slight variants there of, until it is ended. One way, or another!

I pray Trumps plan includes a grand finali of the highest order. A rather large perp walk from the capital, in front of millions.............. A drum roll in the back ground would be a nice touch

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
WOW!
This witness shows how ballots from Republican-heavy GA counties have barcode (upper right of ballot) which can indicate a candidate for forced adjudication...while ballots from Democrat-heavy counties DO NOT have the barcode for adjudication.

THIS is how they were able to limit their focus for adjudication.
HUGE FRAUD!
livestream.com...

ALSO...Machine computer code INTENTIONALLY misaligns ballots from R-heavy counties...thereby FORCING adjudication of ballots from R-heavy counties.
edit on 30-12-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Guys check OAN. Witness saying if he can see paper ballots he can verify authenticity 100%.

Edit: In Georgia
edit on 30-12-2020 by NickDestro because: More info

Edit: He’s done. Basically he was saying it about the physical paper the ballots are printed on. He was showing physical ballots that had misaligned scan bars. He said the constitution was written on paper, laws handed down on paper, and if he can see the 500,000 ballots in question he could have the job done in two hours. I’m sure he’ll pop up on YT soon. I didn’t catch his name, Mr. Polish popped up on CC lol.
edit on 30-12-2020 by NickDestro because: More info

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
From Dec. 16th, 2020

PDF - 36 Page Report - Money From Facebook’s Zuckerberg Used to Undermine Election, Violate Law: Report

Link to Article

This effectively is a shadow government running our elections,” Phill Kline, director of the Amistad Project, said at a press conference in Virginia.

“Government has the core responsibility of managing elections. We don’t put out elections for bid. We don’t have elections brought to you by Coca Cola. It is government’s job to manage elections, and it must do so without a thumb on the scale,” he added.

The project said the main foundations funding the efforts include The Democracy Fund, New Venture Fund, Skoll Foundation, and Knight Foundation

The LIGHT is starting to intrude on the shadows BIGLY

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Perhaps that will be the first. Wouldn't it be a hoot if he was replaced somehow by Candace Owens?

a reply to: tanstaafl

edit on 30-12-2020 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
WATCH this guy (Forensic Expert Ballot Fraud)...Jovan Hutton Pulitzer
BRILLIANTLY proves GA ballot fraud against Rs in GA.
livestream.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have no clue what Pence will do, but this article certainly isn't a smoking gun proving anything about Pence one way or another.
I would imagine it would all depend if, he had a soul...........

Just read he canned his trip to Israel. I guess he figured they were bad optics. Ya think?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I have no clue what Pence will do, but this article certainly isn't a smoking gun proving anything about Pence one way or another.

Just read he canned his trip to Israel. I guess he figured they were bad optics. Ya think?

Maybe he doesn't need to say farewell as VP, yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Perhaps that will be the first. Wouldn't it be a hoot if was replaced somehow by Candace Owens?

While i love what Candace does, I believe the best canidate and I will only trust someone like Allen West to take over.
I would gladly accept that.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Perhaps that will be the first. Wouldn't it be a hoot if was replaced somehow by Candace Owens?

Ooooh, now that would be something... but is Candace from Kentucky???

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lilroanie
a reply to: interupt42

Looks like he's backstage about to go on to me

ETA: Unless he's looking at a monitor showing a stage setup

Wrong angle to be “backstage” isn’t it? The monitor theory is intriguing because my gut reaction was that it was the location of his election night party where here went after watching all the election fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Did anyone watch the Black Mirror episode called Metalhead? Robot guard dogs in warehouses filmed in black and white. These dogs don't just stay and guard. If there is an intruder they will continue the hunt until they get their target. In the brave new world there may still be warehouses of supplies but we will still be unable to get to them.

www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Would you not agree that the yellow robot is the shmexiest robot of them all?

LOL. Yes. Soon to replace biological guard dogs, if not already.

I am going to need a James Bond type device from Q for those.....
Bond, James Bond..... I know, I can feel the disdain already. I am not Bond. It is what we are going to need. We have the Dick Tracey watch that is a video phone and a watch. We have the Jetson Teleconferencing tech. Those yellow dogs here are going to need an instant fix. They smell like tyrannically controlled dogs.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

a reply to: pianopraze
My memory may be faulty but... Wasn't there something mentioned early on that Trump "had" to take Pence in order to get the R nomination? Like the RNC said "FINE! we'll let you be the nominee but you have to take OUR pick for VP!" I could be remembering wrong but I have a memory of something like that.

From what I vaguely recall it was Pence who convinced Trump he was the man for the job. Also, back in Oct 2016 His Mikeness was prepared to replace Trump due to an embarrassing Trump moment. How true that is, who knows.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: NickDestro
Ensure Mike Pence knows this. DOJ/SCOTUS/GA Legislature are controlled by China. Won't even look.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I hate to admit it, but it does appear to be the presidential debate stage. It was tough to catch with the way the camera picked it up. Good catch all.

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

a reply to: interupt42

Looks like he's backstage about to go on to me

ETA: Unless he's looking at a monitor showing a stage setup

Wrong angle to be “backstage” isn’t it? The monitor theory is intriguing because my gut reaction was that it was the location of his election night party where here went after watching all the election fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

The January 6th session is supposed last for at least a week, because each "objection" gets 2 hours for showing proof. Can object to an entire state at once...or drag it out by objecting to each elector one at a time, showing evidence against Biden's win each time. (I think evidence against Biden himself (corruption) can be allowed by Pence)

This young legal historian knows a lot: twitter.com...
edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I am refusing to get excited .....my hopes have been dashed too many times...

Also, every time I see a photo of Trump with his back to camera, it makes me think he's leading from the front..."follow me" sort of thing.

Rainbows
Jane

I wish I could instill hope in you and millions of others. It all boils down to, faith. It is our personal choices who and what, and where, to place that faith. All I can personally share with you, is that I no longer have any fear, fear of death. For I know life goes on. One way or another there is a bright future for all of us.

I cant tell you everything is going to be okay, or that the flowers are going to be beautiful and smell pleasant, and rainbows from here on out. Its going to get ugly, real ugly. There will be riots, bombings, murders, and by the will of God, executions. But honestly, is that not life now? I pray that Trump pulls the trigger on Marshal Law or the insurrection act, because my faith isn't in Pence, but rather, the United States Military. Our domestic enemy have run out of time!

Round up time!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Whilst calling out Republicans does seem to be more prevalent now, POTUS has always done it... even within his own executive team!

Worth remembering that he cleaned a lot of republicans out near the beginning, simply by confronting them with their crimes first and getting them not to stand again. Also NoName was the first death.

I'd also say that it's necessary for public optics to be seen to be calling out both sides - otherwise when the take down comes it will be seen as partisan against the Dems?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Now they can open doors.

Interesting one can't (easily at least) find images of them damaged, destroyed, or even in a difficult situation. Lots of "superdog" propaganda there.

Cheers
edit on 30-12-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join