It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 349
<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
What evidence would put me all in on this grand scheme of things? I’ve been reading and I am testing the water with my toes and as much as I want it all to be true, it is very hard to just dive in head first and believe it all.

I'd suggest reading the original Q posts from one of the sites that catalogues them.
qanon.pub...
There are about 5000 posts or so. I'd read from the beginning if I were you, it should paint a fair picture. At least the first few hundred or so. It's an invitation to research as well, so if you look up some of the key terms mentioned, it usually takes you to some decent anti-corruption journalism.

The threads here have catalogued some of that associated research, so they are actually pretty good reads as well.

originally posted by: carewemust
I thought Twitter had already cleansed its platform of most Q followers. Twitter's CEO and his Enforcer-woman should visit this forum/thread. They'll see that Qanon supporters are actually more humane and kind than they are. FAR MORE.

(Reuters) - Twitter Inc said it has suspended more than 70,000 accounts since Friday that were primarily dedicated to sharing QAnon content after last week’s violence in Washington when supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol.

“Given the violent events in Washington, DC, and increased risk of harm, we began permanently suspending thousands of accounts that were primarily dedicated to sharing QAnon content on Friday afternoon”, Twitter said in a blog late on Monday.

“These accounts were engaged in sharing harmful QAnon-associated content at scale and were primarily dedicated to the propagation of this conspiracy theory across the service”, the company said.

QAnon backers have pushed conspiracies on social media that include the baseless claim that Trump secretly is fighting a cabal of child-sex predators, among them prominent Democrats, figures in Hollywood and “deep state” allies.
Source: www.reuters.com... N29H08Y?il=0

I couldn't ever get your Reuter's link to load, tried a few times. Looks like they might have pulled the story.
edit on 12-1-2021 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bill Clinton was already rumored to have been euthanized, sometime around January 5th.

As much as we all want to see the bad guys dealt with, I would prefer to see them face an actual trial before they started Seal Team Sixing them behind the scenes. Let the public see the evidence instead of believing a story, we've had enough stories for awhile.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Anyone else having trouble getting on the 8kun?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

Bill Clinton was already rumored to have been euthanized, sometime around January 5th.

As much as we all want to see the bad guys dealt with, I would prefer to see them face an actual trial before they started Seal Team Sixing them behind the scenes. Let the public see the evidence instead of believing a story, we've had enough stories for awhile.

Out in the old Wild West, they used to put dead outlaws in standing open caskets for all to see. For proof.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Have to get this off my mind ... rare rant lol

Pence - And The Pressure that was publicly applied.
A pure YMMV post..

Raised eyebrows when POTUS relentlessly laid the fate of his re-election at the feet of Pence. Raised them Here and Gave MSM fodder to make sure everyone knew POTUS was doing it.

Why ?

My thought.

POTUS was playing Chess. Assuming DS has dirt on Pence .... Potus knew that the thought of Pence overturning the election had to bother DS players and their blackmail machine. I believe he forced their hand to threaten Pence, probably in a very out of character way - out in the open as opposed to a secure backroom .... And it all was recorded and cataloged. TRAPPED.

Now with Mil deployed and EYES on all 50 states capitals (they will be circled with LEO's) the stage is set ....
Time will tell - 26

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Out in the old Wild West, they used to put dead outlaws in standing open caskets for all to see. For proof.

We needed to see OBL that way.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Me too. I expect that's all about to get sorted out pretty soon.

originally posted by: MetalThunder

A pure YMMV post..

Raised eyebrows when POTUS relentlessly laid the fate of his re-election at the feet of Pence. Raised them Here and Gave MSM fodder to make sure everyone knew POTUS was doing it.

Why ?

My thought.

POTUS was playing Chess. Assuming DS has dirt on Pence .... Potus knew that the thought of Pence overturning the election had to bother DS players and their blackmail machine. I believe he forced their hand to threaten Pence, probably in a very out of character way - out in the open as opposed to a secure backroom .... And it all was recorded and cataloged. TRAPPED.

Now with Mil deployed and EYES on all 50 states capitals (they will be circled with LEO's) the stage is set ....
Time will tell - 26

That's an interesting take, thanks for sharing it. It seemed like there was some sort of intrigue involved with the way it played out.

Also, music:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

symbol

Asatru is a Nordic religion based on the ancient paganism of the Viking age ........

What is Odinism?

The oral traditions of the Odinists are recorded in a set of books called the Eddas. Followers of this religion regard nature as the true manifestation of the divine and believe that man is inherently good. Since 1973, Odinism has experienced a revival of sorts, with the governments of Iceland, Denmark, and Norway having officially recognized Odinism. Groups of Odinists are also found throughout Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and North and South America.

talk about battle ready larpers - Anarchists in disguise

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

A pure YMMV post..

This was obvious to me. If there is a plan, and POTUS has a purpose for the things he does/says, he called out a few things at the rally - Pence, "where's Hunter," and I believe he even asked "where's Hillary?"

Pence had to be called out because he was an unknown (to us). Whether he flips at the end or not remains to be seen.

Like Pompeo in yesterday's interview never mentioned Biden. He seemed to be calculating what to say in real time. "Next administration." "Transition."

Or it's all nothing and Biden will take office and tech oligarchs will continue to censor everything. This is why I feel like there has to be a plan, though it doesn't look great at the moment. Would the military willingly accept this? I certainly hope not. Time will tell.
edit on 12-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Comments

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: i8miceb4
I'm afraid to go to sleep..lol....
I'm still 4 pages behind and I check this thread twice every day( it's turning into a job) and read each and every post..ok I just lied...because there is 3 or 4 occasional posters I scroll past just because....
Anyways if or when the internet goes down....THIS forum is what I will miss..so many thought provoking ideas...
I don't post much but y'all are in my thoughts daily.
Wish we had a Canadian Trump
Love ya all!!

You and me both (probably a few others out there, as well). This thread is on my home page and I keep it open in a tab, refreshing it several times a day.

I feel like I know all of the thread regulars and sometimes forget they probably don't know me. I'm old school ATS (from the days of Beezer, or even further back, Simon 😉)

I remember Beezer. 😔

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Please stop all this Hocus Pocus , it seriously. Negates the motto of this website Deny Ignorance..and also shows how deluded alot of Americans are. Rigged or Not Biden will Repeat WILL be President on the 20th

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Actually the Rods from God system was discussed in the Aviation forum a few times and rumor has it that there was something eles developed and has a very high probability in being related to an incident in Dugway Utah. Something straigh out of Scifi.

Tungsten rods are very heavy to loft into orbit and you have to reload the system.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5
Please stop all this Hocus Pocus , it seriously. Negates the motto of this website Deny Ignorance..and also shows how deluded alot of Americans are. Rigged or Not Biden will Repeat WILL be President on the 20th

Umm No.

This is primarily a conspiracy website... always has been

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

You're absolutely right. Ok everyone, let's pack it up. Close the thread down, nothing more to discuss here.

.....Do you now see how deluded YOUR post makes you sound?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

They wouldn’t just OBL these guys. The public psyche is in critical need of justice ,not revenge.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

You'd have my vote for Sheriff, I'd string up car theives the same way we used to deal with horse thieves and rustlers.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Riouz5

Abracadabra?
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Riouz5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Yeah, yesterday it was reported that Trump and Pence met in the Oval, and both walked out together laughing. Trump then said he would probably back Pence for a 2024 run if he himself did not run.

So obviously their relationship is not as rocky as some would have us believe.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

I seriously dont think that i am the deluded one...

and tbh you dont either

Biden Will be Your President on the 20th Period. Fraud or not

but if it makes you feel better or empowered, have at it

top topics

<< 346  347  348    350  351  352 >>

join