It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 352
<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
the ending of braveheart is what trump should be fearing

This. I'm not even convinced Q is real, or the plan is genuine and not a psy-op to distract us all.

But even if it is real, it is without a doubt that there were at least one or two traitors in the beginning stages.

So, unless they knew this, and came up with a genius plan to deal with the inevitable traitor(s) that were embedded in the plan, then... sadness, misery, defeat, end-game.

I literally thought Clinesmith was a bone they were throwing us with all the talk of nothing happening. Either that or the other side was able to block every other arrest we were expecting (or evidence was actually insufficient).

Anyway, Q is great and all, but if it's bs or a psyop, I'd still be at the (less informed) junction where most of this doesn't add up.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Perspectives

National Guard inauguration deployment: twice as large as troop levels in Afghanistan and Iraq combined'

The Defense Department has authorized as many as 15,000 troops to be deployed to Washington, D.C., for the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden.

National Guard Bureau chief Gen. Daniel Hokanson said that there will initially be a deployment of 10,000 troops — an increase of about 4,000 from those in D.C. now.

That figure is twice the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

“Right now we have 10,000 inbound and we’re authorized to go to [15,000],” said the NGB chief. The troops will assist District and federal agencies with “security, logistics, communications, and liaison missions,” he said.

edit on 1122021 by MetalThunder because: 5 5 5

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Again, this only makes sense if it the current President they will be guarding.

Are you all enjoying the show?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Has Pompeo basically just declared a war on Iran????

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MetalThunder

originally posted by: queenofswords

That article says they are looking at 10 to 15 more. That tells me they were either told to allow them in or they knew these people weren't insurrectionists or terrorists. Maybe we'll find out, but I'm sure it won't be from the mouths of the msm.

Makes one wonder
WHERES Nancy ?

Red3 was CLAS movement of Pence or Pelosi. Maybe that just happened.

Red4 was movement of some certain military unit under the guise of providing riot control. That could well be happening now, or have already happened.

Yes, RED 4 is already underway if not complete. Premise was threats to all 50 state capitols from a second wave of "terrorists". Military mobilizations currently underway if not close to complete.

Christopher Wray's FBI started that rumor. High profile Trump organizer-supporter says its false.

50-state protest lie: twitter.com...

The police and MSM was all whipped up to expect a violent protest at Twitter's HQ yesterday.

It was FAKE NEWS: www.sfchronicle.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
With my coffee this morning I've been thinking about all the deaths that took place when BLM/Antifa pulled their crap last year. Businesses burned to the ground, looting.

Time after time these things happened. Not a finger was lifted to protect anyone or anything.

Now we have Trump's rally. Thousands of people, far more than the opposition ever drew, the majority of them peaceful.

A few bad apples, possibly incited by the opposition, behaved like animals. A veteran, unarmed, is executed by Capitol Police, not for rioting, but for walking up the stairs with a flag.

The death was not caused by the people who overran the Capitol. It was caused by someone who should never have been allowed to carry a gun. He panicked. A police officer or security guard. I don't know which.

How does the left justify their hypocritical response to the events of the 6th versus their people last year?

This isn't about death and destruction. It's about normalizing censorship. It's about control, and punishment for thinking for yourself.

Blind hatred is an ugly thing. We're seeing it right now, exercised by Big Tech and Liberal politicians, aided by spineless RINOs and a fawning populace too stupid to grasp that their idols are turning the most free country in the world into Nazi Germany.

Our "lawmakers" got a good, healthy scare. That's the difference here. They understand real fear now. They're using that experience to drop the hammer on innocent people who have the audacity to think for themselves and the right to assemble under the First Amendment to support a patriot president.

The founding fathers would have been proud of the majority. The left may claim they do what they're doing in the spirit of democracy and protecting our institutions.

They. Are. Liars.

It is President Trump who has been protecting democracy and our institutions by systematically recovering our rights and freedoms, repelling our enemies and helping our friends with his policies.

Trump makes Congress look bad because they've been Do-Nothings for decades. He makes the usurper and his minions look bad because they have loads of combined time serving themselves instead of the people.

I truly hope he and We the People prevail. If we don't, our Republic is dead in the water and the opposition will shred our founding documents and replace them with the dehumanization of all of us.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm not going to give much context to this... but I have just spent the entire night reading the following twitter account.

LINK

It would seem to be significant.

You may disagree, but of course, thinking for ones self is always key.

A Kennedy connection... sister to the viking (confirmed). Austin connection.

I need some sleep.

p.s. Thank you for your replies regarding Lin. On that, I think things are way crazier than what Lin has put out.
Check the link, if you can, read it all. Interested in thoughts. p.p.s. She speaks about how to read the map, find the keys. I will revisit it again after

p.p.s I'm not actually sure how I found this. Could have been from here even? It was just an open tab. So thanks if it was : )

Not sure about her. She has said she is horn guys sister (not sure if she meant literally or figuratively, but she did post his real name prior to that being common knowledge). Seems like interesting drops from her, but she also sponsors Austin Steinbart and he is widely thought of as a pretender "paytriot" type, although personally I don't know anything much about him.

Also odd that she hasn't been banned along with all the other Q accounts, would proceed with caution. Potential honeypot.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Dem0nc1eaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That article says they are looking at 10 to 15 more. That tells me they were either told to allow them in or they knew these people weren't insurrectionists or terrorists. Maybe we'll find out, but I'm sure it won't be from the mouths of the msm.

Makes one wonder
WHERES Nancy ?

Red4 was movement of some certain military unit under the guise of providing riot control. That could well be happening now, or have already happened.

Yes, RED 4 is already underway if not complete. Premise was threats to all 50 state capitols from a second wave of "terrorists". Military mobilizations currently underway if not close to complete.

Christopher Wray's FBI started that rumor. High profile Trump organizer-supporter says its false.

The police and MSM was all whipped up to expect a violent protest at Twitter's HQ yesterday.

I know it's fake news, however it is a good excuse for the white hats to place the military assets Trump needs under the premise of civilian riot control, COMPRENDE?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The account that Cherokee Troy pointed us to earlier today has been posting again, for those interested.

Cheers
edit on 12-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Strange how threads move faster when Q is dark. Just an obs. Not trying to start a conversation.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Makes one wonder
WHERES Nancy ?

I know it's fake news, however it is a good excuse for the white hats to place the military assets Trump needs under the premise of civilian riot control, COMPRENDE?

If Christopher Wray is on our side, that's reassuring. Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is Nancy really MIA again today?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
President Trump speaks before going to Texas

Love this man!

Amen President Trump!

God Bless and Godspeed!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
twitter.com...

CIA releases supposedly ALL info they have on UFOs to The Black Vault. Available for download on Black Vault site.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
WHERE'S NANCY???

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

excellent post. your madness is onto something
all of nature/existence/life/thoughT is governed in 3rds. all artificial... not so.
edit on 12-1-2021 by 113399 because: sp?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Anyway, Q is great and all, but if it's bs or a psyop, I'd still be at the (less informed) junction where most of this doesn't add up.

Yep... things 'not adding up' is the only reason I'm hopeful... Q is the one thing that balances the equation.
edit on 12-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Also since this is thread 33 let’s play numbers

12 and 21 have been popping up a lot

Obviously 12+21=33

33 is a master number here is a link - THE SECRET MEANING OF THE NUMBER 33

But lets play with my favorite number 37

Funny thing with 1221/37=33
Or 33x37=1221

Today is 1/12/21

We can look at January 2021 as 1/2021 or 12021
12021x37= 444,777
444+777=1221

444/37=12
777/37=21

If you look how 37 works with triple numbers

111/37=3
222/37=6
333/37=9
444/37=12=3
555/37=15=6
666/37=18=9
777/37=21=3
888/37=24=6
999/37=27=9

Notice the 369 pattern
Also the 12 15 18 21... All incriminates of 3

So if we continue with multiplication instead of division.
24x37=888
27x37=999
30x37=1110
33x37=1221
Beyond 33 the 369 pattern continues
36x37=1332
39x37=1443
42x37=1554
45x37=1665
48x37=1776
51x37=1887
And so on....

Notice now with the 4 digit numbers the outside numbers go up by 1 and the inside go up by 11

Example:
1332 outside numbers are 12 inside numbers 33
1443 outside numbers are 13 inside numbers 44
1554 outside numbers are 14 inside numbers 55

If you sum the separated numbers you would get
12=3 33=6
13=4 44=8
14=5 55=10

So the outside numbers go up by 1 inside go up by 2

Okay now for 17.

Look at 51x37 which equals 1887

17x3=51

The 37 pattern is unique, I have found no other number that does this. 17 seems to compliment 37 with its own patterns
17 has a count down pattern if you start at 17 and add increases of 17, and digit sum the results.

17=8
34=7
51=6
68=14=5
.....and so on till the paten starts over.

I thought I’d share my madness with you.

These numbers and patterns are meaningless to me, But perhaps they are valuable to those demons and principalities that control the elites.

Symbolism will be their down fall.

Didn't Tesla say something about the keys to the universe being 3, 6, and 9? Great post by the way. Isn't math supposed to be the most truthful language or something?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Good day ATS! Just wanted to check in after a intense last couple of days, let alone months and years. First, let me say that the cabal recruiting people is very real and I've been approached twice, from two completely different set of circumstances. One out of desperation to find a place to live with my ex on very short notice. The last time was when covid started breaking out. I cannot say much more about that at this time other than they knew things about my family that I never knew bc said events happened before I was born. Think family gatherings.

Let me also say that blackmail material from first situation years ago of my ex and I together is probably out there somewhere. So far, nothing has come of it and if it does, everything was consensual and involved nothing nefarious.

I will leave you with this as I have much work ahead of me. Sometimes you will find yourself working in an industry, that, over time, you realize blatant violations of Federal laws were being broken. ( think blatant F,D,C,P,A violations) Some of us are actively under our covers, working from home due to the "great covidium" and that sometimes God puts us all in the right place at the right time to truly find our life's mission/purpose. Once I had figured things out in this industry, I couldn't knowingly keep doing what I was doing and not do something about it.

BTW, politics and personal beliefs have to be put aside to think logically. But don't take anything I say as truthful;. Use discernment. And as our Friend pointed out yesterday, Operators are actively standing by.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Ok guys, watch the video and tell me this isn't interesting. Skip to 2:10, and notice what happens when POTUS says the same thing twice.

originally posted by: nisei
President Trump speaks before going to Texas

Love this man!

Amen President Trump!

God Bless and Godspeed!

top topics

<< 349  350  351    353  354  355 >>

join