It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 346
<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:40 PM
link   

This was very interesting video to me. I hope it's ok to share

Simon says- he talked to uknowwho
edit on 11-1-2021 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
That'll be gone in 3..2...
also heard that info on youtube vid with 3 folks, Simon Parkes? and 2 others. Apologies, I don't remember the names but will find it if anyone is interested.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RTbigTOE

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: 38181

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Very noisy helicopters flying around Vice President’s residence — what is going on?

Usually helicopters over Vice President’s residence fly away — but there has been constant helicopter noise in skies for a while. May mean something or may not.

Twitter

If you look at the TFR list (temp flight restrictions) there are zones over Indiana until the 17th or something. I was wondering if that was because of Pence being home or what. So maybe? TFR list

It says near Terre Haute, Indiana. No idea where Pence lives, nor do I understand how to read TFRs, but: Terre Haute NOTAM

I'm sure someone with more knowledge in that department can shed more light.

Prison TFR, surface to 1,000ft AGL. Active until 1/16/2021@2159

It’s tiny, 2 mile radius.

How will they defend against the carrier pigeons, Democrats are so worried about?

Close-- worried about drones

This past Friday, I saw a post in this thread describing how Democrats were worried about Pigeons, controlled by Trump supporters. But yeah...drones can be almost invisible.

On another issue, for the first time ever, my browser (MS Edge) warned me that website operationq.pub... is NOT SAFE. I had to click two of those "Continue Anyway?" link to reach the site. When I got there, the "https" had a line through it.

Come on President Trump. Expose all these criminals...NOW PLEASE!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes
A very uplifting post, SourGrapes. Thanks for checking in like that!

We're at the precipice.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

National Emergency declared on 13 Mar 2020
FEMA Activated and now coordinating - 19 Mar 2020

The FEMA list of Presidential Executive Orders signed by JFK and AFAIK have never been used. One of them is:

EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995: Seizure of all communications media in the United States.
This was signed in 1962 by JFK.

www.sweetliberty.org...

There are 8 more EO's that cover EVERYTHING the gov't can seize & take ownership in the event of a National Emergency.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
IMO, you have struck gold with user: mobile.twitter.com...

She/he says E.O. 13959 began being implemented today (1.11.2021), and sure enough, the Wikipedia confirms it.

Wiki description: en.wikipedia.org...

Going to go look back through their posting history for more nuggets.

Thank-you CherokeeTroy.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Yow, Rods from God? Been a while since I've heard someone else mention them. Even if it's fake it made my night for using Rods from Gods in the tweet.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I took screenshots. I'm feeling some nervous anticipation, tonight

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

As we've been led to believe, students will take decades to fully decode the Post MAP.

I can imagine it requiring a splintered and programmed mind to fully grasp it all; at least sufficiently to be able to decode clues prior to events happening - has this been like a challenge to deep state? As in: we're telling you what we are going to do - if you can't decode it in time then we get no bad karma from our actions? This would be a MIRROR of what the cabal has been doing to us for centuries!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Yow, Rods from God? Been a while since I've heard someone else mention them. Even if it's fake it made my night for using Rods from Gods in the tweet.

Orbiting rail gun. Better have station keeping thrusters.

4 carrier fleets in the pacific. 2 in and around a straights of Hormuz/India ocean.
edit on 12-1-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I took screenshots. I'm feeling some nervous anticipation, tonight

I'm wondering if any political considerations are important to DJT during this 8 day timeline, up to Jan 20th. (i.e. Declas after Pelosi starts impeachment proceedings, or before, or it doesn't matter.)

And I'm hoping President Trump is in control. With all the past problems involved with getting things declassified, I'm still concerned that nothing major will come out before Jan 20th.

Also hoping that DNI Ratcliffe wasn't coerced into silence. He released the big foreign election interference report to Congress, but not to us, as he promised.

Pins and Needles for sure.
edit on 1/12/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Casting a ritual in opposition? As much as I like to keep my occult leanings and my politics separate, the opposite of a defilement would be a cleansing or a purification. In some ways some of this triggers too many of my occult "vibes" so to speak.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

No they are not rail guns. Last I knew they were huge tungsten[?]rods dropped from orbit, letting gravity do the work instead of electro-magnetism. I remember an old thread on it.

Slayer69 thread on ats
edit on 12-1-2021 by hangedman13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13

Interesting theory that person has....and rod from God hasn't been mentioned in a while.

I have a very big issue with those being real though....and it is mostly based on having a lot of training in ballistics.

She is talking a inert kinetic rod dropping from space....accounting for atmosphere, humidity, wind direction, etc.....hitting a target.

Now....if they have some type of guidance capability....sure. Outside of that you are talking the most unimaginable shot taken.....from space as a satellite traveling thousands of miles per hour passes overhead.

I dont think folks who make this stuff up truly think of the math required to do something like this.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   

That sounds like it is along the right kind of lines. Hard to believe all this is really happening.
We talk about all this stuff at great length, but when it starts to happen, it becomes hard to grasp in many ways. Even more so for the people here I think, because so many have been following all these things for so long, that to think it might ever reach a conclusion that isn't Agenda 21/2030, WW3 or the NWO is hard to accept.

But at the same time, many never really believed that the depopulation agenda was real either. I'd rather believe that the good guys fighting back is the reality over that any day... and actually, belief goes a long way. Manifestation. That is real.

This is why it is important for everyone to see the positive future and know that we will arrive there. We can move mountains with faith. In my mind, I've already got a whole exciting future lined up with some pretty incredible revelations waiting to unfold. My unshaken beliefs over the years have brought me to my soulmate, and delivered answers to all of my questions about reality (or more so, beyond our reality)... it even went further than my expectations.

So make the future. The only reason we remain in this stupid mess is because of manipulation... They use the TV to create a shared experience to manifest the reality that they want, not what we want. Imagination and firm belief is everything! Keep it positive. Think big!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It strongly resonated with me, I'm feeling the surge of energy

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

It was OK for Q to let us learn to swim on our own when the water was calmer. But now we have rip-currents, waves, and wind all at once. A little comforting reassurance from daddy-Q would be very welcome right now.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I wouldn't mind hearing from DaddyW at least. I'm actually feeling pretty good about things right now, the foreboding I've felt for a few days has turned to anticipation. No matter what happens, I'll take it as I always do and march on...

regarding the twitter files I archive: it seems the content is there because it flashes up for a second but then displays the "this page can not be found" page. It's very strange because these are files on my C drive. I've tried it with multiple browsers and even an Adobe editor with the same result. Tomorrow I'm going to dig up a flash drive and open some on an old laptop not connected to the internet and see what happens.
edit on 1/12/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: ...more

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It was OK for Q to let us learn to swim on our own when the water was calmer. But now we have rip-currents, waves, and wind all at once. A little comforting reassurance from daddy-Q would be very welcome right now.

Q has been a long and detailed learn to swim class.

You learn in a swimming pool for a reason.

Now that you are in the ocean ...

Buckle up baby

P

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Reassurance from Daddy-Q?

You mean this guy, Daddy-Qool?

edit on 12-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 343  344  345    347  348  349 >>

join