It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 321
<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Now they're going after bank accounts. A**hats.

"Wall Street Banks Freeze Political Donations After Capitol Hill Riots, Threaten Pro-Trump Politicians with Blacklisting"

Wall Street is slamming the lid shut on the coffers of its corporate political action committees and threatening pro-Trump politicians on Capitol Hill with blacklisting.

Following a week in which major social media companies cut of President Donald Trump and began excluding some of his biggest advocates in the wake of the Capitol Hill riot, some of the nation’s largest financial institutions have announced that they are halting donations to their political action committees and considering permanently cutting off politicians accused of attempting to “overturn” the 2020 election.

J.P. Morgan Chase, the nation’s biggest bank by assets and market capitalization, said it is halting donations through its PAC for six months. Citigroup, the third-largest U.S. bank by assets, is reportedly pressing pause on political donations for the first quarter of 2020.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled
Many moving pieces...

Statement from National Security Advisor Robert C. O’Brien -January 11, 2021

....The United States was the first major country with the courage and conviction to candidly acknowledge the true nature of the CCP regime.  It is critical that nations around the world demand accountability from Beijing.  The world cannot continue to pay heavy prices for its naiveté and complicity in Beijing’s irresponsible and harmful practices – whether it is ending the rule of law in Hong Kong or not cooperating with health officials on the pandemic. The United States is examining further options to respond.

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC Coronavirus stats today, on Downing Street briefing, seem to be Q comms:

32,294 positive cases... 32 = COMPLETION of PAIN, also sums to 22 and is 22% up on last week = completion,
926 deaths... sums to 17,
2.3 million vaccinated... 23 = PAIN,
2.6 million doses given = 2x 13.

Also you posted on page 320 of this thread.

Also today's date 01.11.2021 = 1 + 11 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 17.

And look at the time-stamp on your post - 17.17

edit on 11-1-2021 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
Related to emergency broadcast... just received iPhone update request to 14.3.

apple support

This release also addresses the following issues:

Some MMS messages may not be received
Some Messages notifications may not be received
Contact groups failed to display members when composing a message
Some videos would not appear correctly when shared from the Photos app
App folders may fail to open
Spotlight search results, and opening apps from Spotlight may not work
Bluetooth could be unavailable in Settings
Devices could be prevented from charging wirelessly

I turned automatic updates off and it updated anyway. It is apparent that we can't trust Apple. If the EBS gets accidentally turned off, Apple will apologize and send out the fix in two weeks from their Chinese factories.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

So Pompeo is saying it's the Russians ....and no bloody mention of Biden et all?

This is now starting to stink! Really don't know who to believe, trust, put my faith in anymore.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

"Wall Street Banks Freeze Political Donations After Capitol Hill Riots, Threaten Pro-Trump Politicians with Blacklisting"

Wall Street is slamming the lid shut on the coffers of its corporate political action committees and threatening pro-Trump politicians on Capitol Hill with blacklisting.

Following a week in which major social media companies cut of President Donald Trump and began excluding some of his biggest advocates in the wake of the Capitol Hill riot, some of the nation’s largest financial institutions have announced that they are halting donations to their political action committees and considering permanently cutting off politicians accused of attempting to “overturn” the 2020 election.

J.P. Morgan Chase, the nation’s biggest bank by assets and market capitalization, said it is halting donations through its PAC for six months. Citigroup, the third-largest U.S. bank by assets, is reportedly pressing pause on political donations for the first quarter of 2020.

Well this is proof of the all the accusations & evidence, and blatantly at that! This validates all our theories and investigations over the decades. It is right in front of our eyes that there is a Global Banking and Elite structure striving for a NWO...

and NOW!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Related to emergency broadcast... just received iPhone update request to 14.3.

apple support

This release also addresses the following issues:

Some MMS messages may not be received
Some Messages notifications may not be received
Contact groups failed to display members when composing a message
Some videos would not appear correctly when shared from the Photos app
App folders may fail to open
Spotlight search results, and opening apps from Spotlight may not work
Bluetooth could be unavailable in Settings
Devices could be prevented from charging wirelessly

I turned automatic updates off and it updated anyway. It is apparent that we can't trust Apple. If the EBS gets accidentally turned off, Apple will apologize and send out the fix in two weeks from their Chinese factories.

Same here. I turned off all auto-updates on my phone and laptop. Overnight they were on again and updated.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Jesus,

Hunter didn't get arrested.
No EO was signed
No power failure
No Emergency Broadcast
No arrests of anyone

Its all nonsense

350K Americans have 'KU" clearance but the one nut job Q is leading bunch of people down a rabbit hole

Trump will be in prison very soon.. mark this post

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
They fOllOwed the pen...

Was just over surfing the chan's and caught this interesting take on certain executive orders Trump has signed into law.

No picnic's in D.C.

So starting tomorrow, 1/11/21at 9:30am est. the E.O pertaining to any "financial involvement" with the CCP goes into effect, making it illegal for any company, group, or person to send or receive any form of payment that can be traced back to the CCP, directly or indirectly. (Think shell companies that launder our tax dollars)

This will have been signed 60 days come tommorow. Then, there is the memorandum against Antifa as a criminal organization signed on the 5th(day before certification of votes) as well as a memorandum signed last Friday, the 8th, that deals with the line of succession regarding any seat or position that becomes vacant unexpectedly.

So to summarize, Trump trapped all the deep state communist from further selling out our country. He also took away the CCP's ability to blackmail our representatives we used to entrust in office. By doing that, he has put the burden of releasing material back on China. Non-political hit. Now the stage has been properly set and it's made entirely out of trap doors. I expect major network disruptions to continue and/or a distraction event to be highly likely over next 24 hrs to cause confusion and distraction

Prediction: The eye of the storm will begin to make landfall tomorrow. Stock market is going to crash tomorrow due to wide scale CCP involvement with almost every company that's publicly traded. Trump to speak at the Alamo regarding border wall progress on Tuesday. Last stand symbolism? Remember the Alamo! Very tasteful and quite symbolic. Will this set the stage for Trump to reveal the return of the gold standard(commodity backed currency) or transition to something else? Again, these are my personal predictions and should be taken as a wild speculation.

A better summary in total

Que The Styx-Renegade
"The jig is up, the news is out
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made
Retrieve for a bounty."

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rougeskut

Well this is proof of the all the accusations & evidence, and blatantly at that! This validates all our theories and investigations over the decades. It is right in front of our eyes that there is a Global Banking and Elite structure striving for a NWO...

and NOW!

The PGA took a 2022 golf tournament away from a Trump golf course as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Sky News UK are saying that House Dems have "introduced an Article of impeachment against President Donald Trump for "incitement of insurrection""

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GaPeach
a reply to: Pokey Joe and operation mindcrime

Because I am honest and unfortunately naive when it come to technical ins and outs, i was one of the saps that verified on Parler. (shaking my head in disgust at myself, I thought it sounded hinkey) My only consolation is I only read what was available and have never condoned or hinted at any harm to anyone. I ask for prayers for those that are eaten up with hatred. I just got sick of Face Book and MSM

Any suggestions for anything constructive that would help now that I've done something so stupid?

Will go back to lurking. Thanks to all the people here that keep me sane in these crazy times.

If True...

I wouldn't worry about it. The FBI for all its ills is pretty incompetent. Even if this was a thing, it would take millions of hours of people searching for nothing meaningful. it means nothing in the long run. From the higher POV it reflects that anyone and anything can be controlled, flipped or whatever.

Sleep well, nothing will come of it. Promise.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Yes and also the PGA has banned ANY event from any Trump golf course permanently.

and NOW!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Looks like x22 has been terminated from YouTube 😡

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
E's take on the Treasury Department press release.

Treasury Sec. (and Hollywood producer) Mnuchin put out a press release today, sanctioning several Ukrainian officials.

Lets discuss what they are actually doing:
--------
Rules for crafting a press-release narrative:

1.Demonize your target/s without offering substance.

2. Act like any effort to get information out through any source other than state controlled MSM is objectively criminal, offer no reason for this claim.

3. Scrub the release of any information relating to what the leaked content was, or who it dealt with (Biden and Ukrainian President; where securing the next movement of Ukrainian IMF "funding" was discussed in rather dubious terms [bribery]).

4. (coming soon) Have controlled media outlets echo the press release and offer spin that tells people what to think without actually informing them of anything. Reinforce the narrative.

5. Pat self on back.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Yes and also the PGA has banned ANY event from any Trump golf course permanently.

and NOW!

The PGA may have hopped on the bandwagon too soon and may have to rescind their ban in the future. They could have stalled another two weeks unless their leadership is part of the cabal, which wouldn't surprise me.

link   

and NOW!

And just like that....cancel culture is back in full force.

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Mine was off and still is. Update waiting in queue and will not be updated. I used to have apple updates that would affect some old apps I used to use at my old job and always waited a few days to download anyway in case there were bugs found, which occasionally there were and caused some headaches.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

and NOW!

The PGA may have hopped on the bandwagon too soon and may have to rescind their ban in the future. They could have stalled another two weeks unless their leadership is part of the cabal, which wouldn't surprise me.

Trump owns enough golf courses to start his own tournaments

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Statement from Pompeo on EO 13848

treasury press release link

twit link

The title says russia but Ukraine is the target. Now what was Joe's connection again...?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Mine was off and still is. Update waiting in queue and will not be updated. I used to have apple updates that would affect some old apps I used to use at my old job and always waited a few days to download anyway in case there were bugs found, which occasionally there were and caused some headaches.

My auto updates were off and if I unlocked with fingerprint or code, it was going to autoupdate tonight. I cancelled...

new topics

top topics

<< 318  319  320    322  323  324 >>

join