It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I looked at Parler for the first time 2 days ago when Lin Wood migrated there.

Re: parler.com...

It sure is bare bones bland.

Hopefully GAB at least has links to "like-minded" users on any given subscriber's page. That's how I learned who to bookmark on Twitter. I'll go check out GAB now. Probably only a matter of time before it gets muzzled too. Especially if Joe Biden takes the White House.

So, has anyone done a deep dive on who owns Parler and Gab? Or Rumble, or any of the others?

Thought I read Bongino owns it. (?)

He has a stake in it, but not a controlling interest, the way I read about it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Observationalist

Well....if it was not originally set up as a honeypot to gather intel on Trump supporters, it sure as hell has become one now. Personally I would not touch that place with a 10 foot pole.

I looked at it but it wanted far too much information for a sign-up and I decided that I could do without posting comments so I use it as read, only.
If it is an intended honeypot, is Bongino aware or just a useful dupe? Codemonkey said he told them what was wrong with their security and they ignored him. He said that his account is on Gab and the Codemonkey account on Parler is not his. This makes me suspicious of the original owners along with the site wanting so much personal information.

That's why I didn't enroll in Parler. It asked me for my cell phone number on the sign-up page. Red Flag. I gave my screen the middle-finger and surfed elsewhere.

link   

link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

The rally in DC was an awesome event
For what it's worth

Yes, it was a divine miracle. Tears came to my eyes as I walked (hobbled) past a very elderly woman using a walker. She had no business being there, but there she was. A large amount of Chinese Americans were there. The Taiwanese were there. The Latino's were there. The White, the black, the yellow, the brown, were all there. The Democrats and Republicans were there. The rich, and the poor were there. The intelligent, and yes, the idiots were all there.

I cant speak for others but I knew there were dangerous conditions present. I knew ahead there would be the possibility of what occurred at the capital. I knew I could loose my life as many others knew the same. For the most part everyone knew it was dangerous to be there. But as you can see, that fear was overcome, in mass. We, were united!

A Lt Col, ret, was arrested for the "No Knock Search" at the capital. Some say he was one of the idiots, but if you ask me, he risked it all to support and defend, our original constitution. And risking it all he walked the walk, with our founding fathers............

That day, in spirit, we all walked with the founding fathers......

Now, did Trump use us for a purpose? I believe he did. I believe we were the trigger to pull the Insurrection act. If the masses knew that ahead of the time would they have gone? YOU BET! Because our President asked us to be there.

With all the divisions present in society, awesome, is a understatement. It was, the tipping point.

God Bless Donald Trump, the great unite'r.........

link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
a reply to: doobydoll

Comments section is already lit. Amazing what is being shared in public view on such a major platform like youtube. Does this announcement at 1:30pm beat the timeline for 25th/impeachment?

Live chat is so fast it's just a blur lol.

A few Trump-haters on there saying ''Trump did this and then he said that and then he . . blah blah . ..'' good grief man give it a rest why are you even here ??

Yesterday they were all happy they don't have to hear nor see him again now that he's banned from speaking on almost every channel. Today they go out of their way to seek out the odd channel with the sole intention of seeing and listening to what he has to say.

It's like they can't survive without their daily hate-fix. They don't want to see/hear him but they got to. Hate junkies. Sad people.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

IMO she doesnt have alot of credability at the moment. She talks about Austin Steinbart, baby Q baby Q+ .. anything regarding him is pure misnformation.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

They haven't worked on site since March last year, so I imagine, out. But that won't stop the sensationalism from our beloved media.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I started this thread last night, due to irrational Democratic FEAR-PANIC: www.abovetopsecret.com...

They have all gone stark raving mad.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
CIA has a new logo

What does it look like to you guys?

Looks to me like it is shattered!!!

And a reverse Q!!

edited after you mad lads called it out a couple posts down!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday11 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Statement from Pompeo on EO 13848

treasury press release link

twit link
edit on 11-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: add treasury link bc twit is twit

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: SoulReaper

IMO she doesnt have alot of credability at the moment. She talks about Austin Steinbart, baby Q baby Q+ .. anything regarding him is pure misnformation.

Steinbart is still around? LOL!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

@samuelsson, post for you.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Pence thing still baffles me.
...snip
He has a chance to do the right thing, but, presumably, because of some blackmail - or higher order, he does the wrong thing. Staggeringly wrong.

Yeah, he concerns me. The strange intro by SecDef where he thanks him profusely concerns me. If Pence is that dirty, is SecDef dirty too? Or is he playing Pence and the cabal?

This is exhausting...

Remember when Barr retired again and Trump and Wood were tweeting about what a patriot he is?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yes the owner of GAB Andrew Torba is a christian and a conservative. He's been blacklisted by virtually every big corporation you need to be in contact with to maintain a platform. Paypal/visa/mastercard. He has to recieve donations by mail. They have bult everything from the ground up and I hope they are a fortress at this pont in time, seems everyone has migrated there.

Torba is a cool guy, its fun to read his updates regarding gab in en email he sends out every few days.

I highly recommend it. Though its slow as # atm. Great awekening group has a lot of information. I think its th biggest group on gab currently.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
keeping people out or in ?

Twitter HQ barricaded in case of pro-Trump rally
BAY AREA

Anyone think that there is a planned false flag event coming? I think that twitter is not worth the effort of a rally as people migrate away from it and let it wither. Jack will lose, anyway, and a FF event sacrificing a dying platform wouldn't hurt him any more. He is likely sweating out the blocking and confiscation of assets EO, if it hasn't happened already.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Interesting.

Official link. I had to see it for myself:

www.state.gov...

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

Statement from Pompeo on EO 13848

treasury press release link

twit link

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian
So that letter is essentially saying Russians spread the disinformation about Biden extorting the President of Ukraine...and other negative things about Joe Biden?

OFFICIAL releases of damning stuff on key Democrats like the U.S. State Department letter is damning Russia, is what we need. The letter Lin Wood posted allegedly from Nancy Pelosi's laptop, would be a NUKE if an official government account (like DNI) had published it online.

edit on 1/11/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
BBC Coronavirus stats today, on Downing Street briefing, seem to be Q comms:

32,294 positive cases... 32 = COMPLETION of PAIN, also sums to 22 and is 22% up on last week = completion,
926 deaths... sums to 17,
2.3 million vaccinated... 23 = PAIN,
2.6 million doses given = 2x 13.
edit on 11-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Apparently Tim Berners-Lee owns Gab so a friend told me.
Attached article is from 2018

Tim Berners-Lee

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Related to emergency broadcast... just received iPhone update request to 14.3.

apple support

This release also addresses the following issues:

Some MMS messages may not be received
Some Messages notifications may not be received
Contact groups failed to display members when composing a message
Some videos would not appear correctly when shared from the Photos app
App folders may fail to open
Spotlight search results, and opening apps from Spotlight may not work
Bluetooth could be unavailable in Settings
Devices could be prevented from charging wirelessly

edit on 11-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: add link for ref

new topics