It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Another good one to read if you can filter out all the illuminati and freemason woo is "en route to global occupation"

I read it when I was 13 and still find myself wondering at its current relevance.

books.google.com...

Description
High-ranking government liaison Gary Kah warns that national sovereignty will soon be a thing of the past. Political forces around the world are now cooperating in unprecedented fashion to achieve their goal of uniting the people of this planet under a New World Order.

Because of his background in government, Gary Kah was invited to join the WCPA (World Constitution and Parliament Association), participating in the planning and implementation of the one world government. For the skeptical observer, the material in this book "should serve as ample evidence that the drive to create a one world government is for real," including reproductions of the original WCPA documents.

The author further demonstrates that there is an ominous cooperation between the globalists, who are promoting the one world government, and the burgeoning New Age groups, who are promoting a new religion. If our countrymen do not begin to resist this global government, sovereign nations will cease to exist and a single global economic, political, and religious system will be established.

Kah has received a myriad of honors for his scholastic and professional achievements: Governor's Commendation for outstanding service to the State of Indiana; the A.C. Wall Street Journal Award for Outstanding Economic Achievement; Who's Who of Emerging Leaders in America, etc.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah hacker for sure...the real moral question here is...white hat or black?

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So Trump is to make an address soon.
Interesting!

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The Pence thing still baffles me.
...snip
He has a chance to do the right thing, but, presumably, because of some blackmail - or higher order, he does the wrong thing. Staggeringly wrong.

Yeah, he concerns me. The strange intro by SecDef where he thanks him profusely concerns me. If Pence is that dirty, is SecDef dirty too? Or is he playing Pence and the cabal?

This is exhausting...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
I'm not going to give much context to this... but I have just spent the entire night reading the following twitter account.

LINK

It would seem to be significant.

You may disagree, but of course, thinking for ones self is always key.

A Kennedy connection... sister to the viking (confirmed). Austin connection.

I need some sleep.

p.s. Thank you for your replies regarding Lin. On that, I think things are way crazier than what Lin has put out.
Check the link, if you can, read it all. Interested in thoughts. p.p.s. She speaks about how to read the map, find the keys. I will revisit it again after

p.p.s I'm not actually sure how I found this. Could have been from here even? It was just an open tab. So thanks if it was : )

Multiple Q's?

What if... There is a Q-, Q, Q+ and Q++ And the signatures help to discover who is who...

Has this been explored in these threads?

I haven't been following the entire time.

Soul

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

All we officially know of is Q and Q+. Anything else is pure speculation.

link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
I so wish we had a laughing emoji besides stars! You almost owed me a keyboard

Rainbows
Jane

link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
So Trump is to make an address soon.
Interesting!

more interesting is google allowing him.

Especially after the establishment went full commie and forcefully asked mostly nicely to have him removed from any social media platforms or else.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Comments section is already lit. Amazing what is being shared in public view on such a major platform like youtube. Does this announcement at 1:30pm beat the timeline for 25th/impeachment?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Thanks! just signed up. I was researching it as you replied.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Or they're moving Pelosi Or Pence?

Trying to look at it from a different perspective, as in custody?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I don't know how you can even read the comments!! They are scrolling so fast it's all a blur...lol

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: PokeyJoe
Think I'll just get myself a landline and have a fire and a blanket at the ready
.......smoke signals

Rainbows
Jane

LMAO.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
And what people had been saying for a long time on GAB.

#Parler was a honeypot

Haha. What woud ever give you that idea?

What? They only ask for your real name (photo id verified), then they have your address, phone number, email...

Look. If a site is asking for a real name, and more than a disposable email address...

Also, I'm over at Mastodon as @coramdeo.

I'm glad Parler crashed and burned. They were arrogant in their implementation and now they get to reap the fruits of their apathy.

Question. WTH ever happened with Project Odin? Did it die when codemonkeyz left?

edit on 11-1-2021 by CoramDeo because: TTT-[ ]

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Use the scroll bar on a computer and hold the left click. Not sure how to slow it down on mobile.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm saying "CLAS movement Pelosi or Pence" might mean they're moving classified material into the public domain at some signal/action by Pelosi or Pence. They might not be moving a person physically, at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
originally posted by: Redferret
a reply to: tanstaafl

"Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne."

First message I see when installing, something about "put on your mask".

Maybe it was just some kind of 'Start' page that is auto generated from some kind of basic web landing page...

Anyway, I didn't see it, so it isn't something baked in/standard at least...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I looked at Parler for the first time 2 days ago when Lin Wood migrated there.

Re: parler.com...

It sure is bare bones bland.

Hopefully GAB at least has links to "like-minded" users on any given subscriber's page. That's how I learned who to bookmark on Twitter. I'll go check out GAB now. Probably only a matter of time before it gets muzzled too. Especially if Joe Biden takes the White House.

So, has anyone done a deep dive on who owns Parler and Gab? Or Rumble, or any of the others?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian
a reply to: Cameoii

Use the scroll bar on a computer and hold the left click. Not sure how to slow it down on mobile.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

I'm saying "CLAS movement Pelosi or Pence" might mean they're moving classified material into the public domain at some signal/action by Pelosi or Pence. They might not be moving a person physically, at all.

I see. 👍

I keep going back to that McInerney video. I don't think he'd say stuff like that just to say it, unless it's meant to be disinformation for a specific purpose.
edit on 1/11/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I looked at Parler for the first time 2 days ago when Lin Wood migrated there.

Re: parler.com...

It sure is bare bones bland.

Hopefully GAB at least has links to "like-minded" users on any given subscriber's page. That's how I learned who to bookmark on Twitter. I'll go check out GAB now. Probably only a matter of time before it gets muzzled too. Especially if Joe Biden takes the White House.

So, has anyone done a deep dive on who owns Parler and Gab? Or Rumble, or any of the others?

Thought I read Bongino owns it. (?)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Observationalist

Well....if it was not originally set up as a honeypot to gather intel on Trump supporters, it sure as hell has become one now. Personally I would not touch that place with a 10 foot pole.

I looked at it but it wanted far too much information for a sign-up and I decided that I could do without posting comments so I use it as read, only.
If it is an intended honeypot, is Bongino aware or just a useful dupe? Codemonkey said he told them what was wrong with their security and they ignored him. He said that his account is on Gab and the Codemonkey account on Parler is not his. This makes me suspicious of the original owners along with the site wanting so much personal information.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join