It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Did it ever leave?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Owning golf courses isn't the problem. There are plenty of non-trump golf courses where PGA tournaments can be held. Trump doesn't own the PGA and the PGA calls the shots. You need golf pros to play and the Trump brand is in the toilet and not many golfer are going to want to be associated with the Trump brand anymore. It's over.

originally posted by: angelchemuel

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Yes and also the PGA has banned ANY event from any Trump golf course permanently.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: rougeskut

Now they're going after bank accounts. A**hats.

"Wall Street Banks Freeze Political Donations After Capitol Hill Riots, Threaten Pro-Trump Politicians with Blacklisting"

Wall Street is slamming the lid shut on the coffers of its corporate political action committees and threatening pro-Trump politicians on Capitol Hill with blacklisting.

Following a week in which major social media companies cut of President Donald Trump and began excluding some of his biggest advocates in the wake of the Capitol Hill riot, some of the nation’s largest financial institutions have announced that they are halting donations to their political action committees and considering permanently cutting off politicians accused of attempting to “overturn” the 2020 election.

J.P. Morgan Chase, the nation’s biggest bank by assets and market capitalization, said it is halting donations through its PAC for six months. Citigroup, the third-largest U.S. bank by assets, is reportedly pressing pause on political donations for the first quarter of 2020.

Well this is proof of the all the accusations & evidence, and blatantly at that! This validates all our theories and investigations over the decades. It is right in front of our eyes that there is a Global Banking and Elite structure striving for a NWO...

and NOW!

The PGA took a 2022 golf tournament away from a Trump golf course as well.

The PGA may have hopped on the bandwagon too soon and may have to rescind their ban in the future. They could have stalled another two weeks unless their leadership is part of the cabal, which wouldn't surprise me.

Trump owns enough golf courses to start his own tournaments

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 11-1-2021 by TheRaxVirus because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Link is blocked. Do you have any other source?

link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Sir Rel of the Cotswolds"? Well it would be one up on a condescending friend who got an OBE, haha.

To make use of space, concern in the "Rel" family today... despite my forewarnings, my mother's doctor has given her the m-RNA on Friday, so I guess we will see what happens.

The irony is she is blood type "O" - RH negative and according to this link, O and Rh-negative blood types may already have COVID-19 antibodies.

This in turn asks the question: "Was the coronavirus designed to not impact RH negative blood types?"

To link in to the MAP posts:

There are 32 posts with "coronavirus" in.
There are 4 core blood types; O, A, B, AB, multiplied by RH neg/RH pos gives 8.
The "corona offline" posts go up in multiples of 4; corona1, corona4, corona 8, corona 16.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Pompeo to deliver remarks in 10 minutes

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus

Money talks. Let him hold a tourney at one of his courses with a big ass purse and see how fast they all come running.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Here is some more bad news for the Capitol terrorists.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Rush just had a guy on talking about being at the rally. When he started to talk about what the rioters were actually doing, Rush cut him off.

I don't give a fudge about advertisers. Play the ads in the next hour.

What bull#.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So, has anyone done a deep dive on who owns Parler and Gab? Or Rumble, or any of the others?

Thought I read Bongino owns it. (?)
No, just a stakeholder (not sure how big of one)...

I mean the real owners... and most importantly, who they really are...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

up for me - San Francisco kron4.com

Traffic cam
no crowds that I see

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

link   
a reply to: TheRaxVirus
How cute watching him brag about all the toys gov. has to track its citizens

link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: tanstaafl
I highly recommend it. Though its slow as # atm. Great awekening group has a lot of information. I think its th biggest group on gab currently.

Thanks! I'll def check it out...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Link

It would seem to be significant.

You may disagree, but of course, thinking for ones self is always key.

A Kennedy connection... sister to the viking (confirmed). Austin connection.

Thank you for sharing this!!!

I am caught up in reading through previous posts as well.

She may be a long lost Kennedy who was deprived of knowing who she is.

The Austin aspect has me quite perplexed, add to that the video of the horned dude talking with him the next day and I need some time to think about all of this.

We are of the stars and it seems that she has been activated

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

In celebration of the accidental double post, here is a snapshot of the account saladfingers linked to...

In response to the questions about Lin Wood...

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131pmMonday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
In a move that is certainly set to allow Biden to hold his inauguration in his basement, the Washington Monument is now closed through Jan 24 due to "credible threats"....

source

The National Park Service said Monday it is suspending tours of the Washington Monument until Jan. 24 or longer due to "credible threats" from groups involved in the violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

The temporary closures will include National Park Service public facilities, parking areas and roadways.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Looks like the time for the Presidents address just changed to 2 hours out.. hmmmm
anybody else seeing that?
..eta also, Pompeo late to his press remarks
edit on 11-1-2021 by Starcrossd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
ABC (Aaron Katersky) is claiming an FBI bulletin is warning of

Armed protests are being planned at all 50 state capitols from 16 January through at least 20 January, and at the US Capitol from 17 January through 20 January

False flag time inbound.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine
Certain functions of Apple and Android are considered "core processes and services" . Maybe "rooted" ones phone is the only way to interact with those. But, no matter. When President Trump wants to get important info out, it will happen, and spread like wildfire.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Looks like the time for the Presidents address just changed to 2 hours out.. hmmmm
anybody else seeing that?

Reads 2:15pm CST now. Was 12:30pm.
edit on 1/11/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRaxVirus
Here is some more bad news for the Capitol terrorists.

twitter.com...

I have never seen so much fury to prosecute people for walking around their own property.
If you think we work for the government, you’ve got it backwards.
Maybe that’s why we can’t see eye to eye

new topics

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join