It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 318
<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
You can't trust anything anymore. NOTHING.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right."

The only ones you can trust are saying crazy things

Go to Americasvoice.com 10 EST watch WarRoom

I went. It’s been taken down.

Americasvoicenews.com

Yes the first link posted above did go to another site espousing an opposite opinion than what was indicated.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: BoomGiggle

These have started making the rounds. Haven't verified authenticity. More incoming?

I really hate to say this but I’ve seen this before so it’s old.😕

Not only that but its appears fake when you consider their relative heights.

Bin laden : 6' 5"
Obama: 6' 1"
Hillary: 5' 5"
Rice: 5' 8"

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
POTUS speaks in two hours . ..

www.youtube.com...

Curious to see if google will take the feed down?

They have taken him of every social media platform they could even by forcing others business such as parler todo it.

Yet Google who is the MOST deepstate that you can get is going to ALLOW him to freely talk?

Not likely unless he is going to say what they want. So in other words don't expect much.

Also if he already invoked the insurrection act which I cant find any proof for, he would just take over the airways and use national news as well and not just youtube.

not passing the smell test right now on this being a boom tbh.

Unless is he wanting them to cancel him from speaking and exhausting all his options to make an announcement for invoking the IA.However that doesn't make any sense either ,since he has the whitehouse.gov and other resources to publish the announcement?

edit on 57131America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 09:57:44 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: Observationalist

Jazz harmony is all about 3’s and 7’s. Lol. Just saying.

Huh, I am a fan of Jazz and I am obsessed with 37. Everything is making sense now... 😂

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Whelp. Cancelled my Amazon subscriptions and membership. We all have to speak with our wallets.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Interesting Italian aircraft call sign in flight....IAM4661....IAM17?

edit on 1/11/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Dang. We need to hear from Obama's brother in Kenya.

How? HOW?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Aaaannndddd secret service wants to talk to Lin Wood about his quite frankly crazy pence firing squad comments.

Like, what did he think was gonna happen?

Here is a thought, Lin wanted to be sued by dominion, wanted to be sued by John Roberts, So maybe wood wants to be investigated by secret service about pence?? lawful way to introduce evidence?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Pokey Joe and operation mindcrime

Because I am honest and unfortunately naive when it come to technical ins and outs, i was one of the saps that verified on Parler. (shaking my head in disgust at myself, I thought it sounded hinkey) My only consolation is I only read what was available and have never condoned or hinted at any harm to anyone. I ask for prayers for those that are eaten up with hatred. I just got sick of Face Book and MSM

Any suggestions for anything constructive that would help now that I've done something so stupid?

Will go back to lurking. Thanks to all the people here that keep me sane in these crazy times.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: Alchemst7
a reply to: Vasa Croe
We will see If Their publicly traded stocks drop biggly tomorrow!
Facebook stock

Twitter stock

Amazon Stock

Goog stock

D
O
W
N

LoL

Just some alphabet fun

:::Looking around:::: I thought the PANIC was going to be in DC

more reaction than research going on but thats ok

edit on 1112021 by MetalThunder because: ...

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: GaPeach

Suggestion: Watch your "identity" like a hawk -- people trying get credit in your name etc., especially if you uploaded a scanned personal ID document.

Read up on identity theft and seek out the recommendations for preventing and mitigating it.

Info here

Cheers
edit on 11-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I would relax, at least for now. Parler was quite large, and unless you said something blatantly illegal you should be fine.

originally posted by: GaPeach

Because I am honest and unfortunately naive when it come to technical ins and outs, i was one of the saps that verified on Parler. (shaking my head in disgust at myself, I thought it sounded hinkey) My only consolation is I only read what was available and have never condoned or hinted at any harm to anyone. I ask for prayers for those that are eaten up with hatred. I just got sick of Face Book and MSM

Any suggestions for anything constructive that would help now that I've done something so stupid?

Will go back to lurking. Thanks to all the people here that keep me sane in these crazy times.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
cybernews.com...

70 Terabytes of Parler user information leaked today by "security researchers" (read:hackers). Funny these people are called security researchers when they are hacking a right wing platform.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
I would relax, at least for now. Parler was quite large, and unless you said something blatantly illegal you should be fine.

originally posted by: GaPeach

Ditto...

Peace

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: GaPeach

Suggestion: Watch your "identity" like a hawk -- people trying get credit in your name etc., especially if you uploaded a scanned personal ID document.

Read up on identity theft and seek out the recommendations for preventing and mitigating it.

Cheers

Ohh just a thought, what if online baking systems go down.

Gonna be tough to get access to our stimulus checks.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

a reply to: NorthOfStuff
Real talk: the Vatican is the throne of Satan/Saturn. Anyone in the Popes seat is wielding ungodly power literally, no matter the relative popularity

There is a very excellent, well footnoted/sourced book that goes into great detail about the cabal. The downside to the book is, it is apparently written by an alt-right white supremacist. So, you have to just ignore that aspect of the book to get to the meat, which is, as I said, extremely well documented.

The name of the book is 'War Cycles, Peace Cycles'. It actually documents through biblical sources that - and no offense intended to the general Catholic population, they have been duped as well - that the Roman Catholic Church is the Great Satan.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Anyone else a Black List fan? There was an episode where the bad guy's MO was orchestrating large disasters like plane crashes to disguise murders/assassinations?

Here it is: The Freelancer

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

originally posted by: pale5218

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
You can't trust anything anymore. NOTHING.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right."

The only ones you can trust are saying crazy things

Go to Americasvoice.com 10 EST watch WarRoom

I went. It’s been taken down.

Americasvoicenews.com

Yes the first link posted above did go to another site espousing an opposite opinion than what was indicated.

Was it Bannons War Room?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
cybernews.com...

70 Terabytes of Parler user information leaked today by "security researchers" (read:hackers). Funny these people are called security researchers when they are hacking a right wing platform.

Yeah, I am pretty sure the 'security researcher' moniker is null and void when they leak the info.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
EXTREME FEAR breeds irrationality:

DEVELOPING: Democrats in both the House and Senate are planning to draft legislation to classify MAGA rallies as "domestic terrorist activity" and require the FBI, DOJ & DHS to take steps to prevent such "domestic terrorism." Sen. Durbin is leading effort along with Rep Schneider.
twitter.com...

and take a deep breath you paranoid Congress idiots!

i have said it many times i cannot wait to be charged with sedition for supporting a candidate and the constitution... oh the irony

i wish i was joking but it is the path i see ahead. i suspect a revolt will be in place by that point

I am a person who has recieved one traffic ticket for a tail light, pulled over only once for speeding. I do not generally cuss never smoked, drank alcohol, or struck someone in anger.
I have worked the last 18 years 5 to 6 days a week with only and handful of calling off work.
I pay my taxes and mow my lawn religiously,
but because of my political beliefs, and i am a member of the NRA i i have been called deplorable, a dreg of society, and members of government are now calling people like me a domestic terror threat.

edit on 11-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: ma spellin

edit on 11-1-2021 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 315  316  317    319  320  321 >>

join