It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow....looks like something out of Metal Gear Solid.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: angelchemuel. Not sure it is just strange Lin’s role in this so far. It is very strange indeed.

I am not sure what to make of a loud mouth with that kind of data either. I can only hope that if what he says is really true that the perps get justice. Some of what he says rings bells for many of us. Some of what he says drives people like me to step back and say I can't repeat this without solid facts to share. Speculation of this nature is rough to absorb for the uninformed.

I am sure the kids are disappearing. I am sure we don't have a clear idea where they disappear too in probably 99.9% of those cases just based on how rare recovery of lost children seems to be when they disappear and are in the news. Many are found dead or not at all. Many end up being mysteries the parents go to their graves crying over a resolution.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Wow....looks like something out of Metal Gear Solid.

At first glance. I see twisted lines... which fits.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: ketsuko
House trying to force the 25th Amendment

Reportedly they will vote to give Pence a 24-hour ultimatum to either use the 25th to remove Trump or they will introduce articles of impeachment tomorrow.

Actually, I've just read that what Pelosi pulled is considered sedition. Here's the link to the article.

www.independentsentinel.com...

Well, it appears that Nancy and her cohorts in the corporate oligarchy need to shut that site (The Independent Sentinel) down, post haste.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Have military planes in the US turned off there transponders.. Thats what its saying on the Donald..

Still showing up for me here
select the "U"

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Archives regarding italy gate

Havent been through it all. Just saw it posted on GAB In neons GA group

‐-----------------------------------

Found a tweet regarding the capitol that wasnt what I thought it was.
edit on 11-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Still showing up for me here select the "U"

I tried thank you. clicked teh U button 31 military planes showing up. Is that the what you would expect. Peeps on th donald convinced they where turned off.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Have military planes in the US turned off there transponders.. Thats what its saying on the Donald..

I don’t think that would be the case.

Normally, when you view the public air traffic tracking sites such as Flight Aware, Flight Tracker etc, you’re not seeing all the traffic because it’s filtered out. Sensitive flights which include some of the military don’t make it to the public domain.

It could be of the this military is being filtered.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Who would even have jurisdiction or authority to arrest the Pope?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

a reply to: TheMandolorian

Still showing up for me here select the "U"

I tried thank you. clicked teh U button 31 military planes showing up. Is that the what you would expect. Peeps on th donald convinced they where turned off.

You see thirty-one.
It is possible that there are some with their transponders turned off, or transponders that are on showing something other than what they really are.
edit on b000000312021-01-11T07:54:05-06:0007America/ChicagoMon, 11 Jan 2021 07:54:05 -0600700000021 by butcherguy because: Dyslexia, apparently.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
The fact that Lin Wood has not been sued by Justice Roberts, or Georgia Governor Kemp, or VP Mike Pence, for defamation is stunning to me. He has publicly accused these men of Corruption (Kemp), Murder(Roberts), and Treason (Pence).

Dominion voting systems says they are suing Lin Wood and Sidney Powell for $500 million each, but so far, nothing filed, AFAIK.

Do you think any of those clowns want to have to go through discovery if they sue Wood?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Gianluca Gauzzi Broccoletti, but he was appointed by Francis... so...
Wiki

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   

These have started making the rounds. Haven't verified authenticity. More incoming?

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
God.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
God.

God would be using lightning, not handcuffs

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
God.

Yes, but the Pope is God's representative on Earth, according to the Catholics.
If bad stuff about the Pope proves to be true, the Catholic Church will be ruined.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
General reply, here's an article I found on Pompeo showing continued support for the President:
www.breitbart.com...
SOS seems like he might be alright to me.

Also, here's a video embed of the Nunes video from this Just The News article that somebody recently posted in here:
justthenews.com...

www.youtube.com...

A few more general thoughts on Wood. I think he's just being that guy. The guy that says what lots of people are thinking but no one else has the stones to speak clearly and loudly of. We've all seen that guy. I've been that guy a few times. Nobody wants to pat you on the back because you just made them all very uncomfortable, even tough what you are saying is an obvious truth.

If all this stuff is absolutely true, then a lot of people know about it from first hand experience. That might explain the relative silence in the virtual room, as opposed to a vigorous shouting down. We'll probably find eventually that the things he is saying are just the tip of the tip of the iceberg of how deep and sordid it truly is.

More good than bad sure, but plenty of really bad people out there. Do I honestly believe that some of them would kidnap, exploit, torture, murder, and/or pay others to do it for them? You bet I do, that kind of stuff probably happens all the time.

He could possibly be laying false trail at request of the good guys, or perhaps even laying poison pills at request of the bad guys, to muddy the waters when the truth comes out. I just think that it's not too unrealistic to think that prominent people in power have done the kinds of horrible things he is claiming they did. That to me is not unrealistic at all.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Suranwrap200
Did anyone see the don jr post on Parler about FREEDOM Social Network? Anyone know anything about it?

I believe it is up and running, trying to sign up now!

Freedom Social Media!!!

The Freedom platform is a social network combined with crowdsourcing to crowdsource the truth vs. illusion of what we are told.

We inform and educate people with facts and provide an umbrella platform for organizations to unite and put a stop to evil.

The Freedom platform is a platform for Independent Media to report truth

The Freedom platform has free live internet TV, live video streaming and video conferencing with screen sharing for Independent Media to conduct interviews and produce content.

FreedomMarket is both a private and decentralized marketplace to create local and global marketplaces and has bartering built-in
The 1776 Token is a digital token to purchase products and services on FreedomMarket.

GET PAID!! All end users are paid in the 1776 Token to post, share, view, like and refer family and friends to the Freedom platform. We also pay you 10% in USD for referring people to purchase the 1776 Token!

The Freedom platform crowdsourcing is a group driven platform with groups managed by subject experts that lead the way to establish objectives and goals for millions of people to unite to take action.

Functionality is provided for millions of people to organize to take action."

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago01America/Chicago131amMonday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog
a reply to: angelchemuel. Not sure it is just strange Lin’s role in this so far. It is very strange indeed.

I am not sure what to make of a loud mouth with that kind of data either. I can only hope that if what he says is really true that the perps get justice. Some of what he says rings bells for many of us. Some of what he says drives people like me to step back and say I can't repeat this without solid facts to share. Speculation of this nature is rough to absorb for the uninformed.

I am sure the kids are disappearing. I am sure we don't have a clear idea where they disappear too in probably 99.9% of those cases just based on how rare recovery of lost children seems to be when they disappear and are in the news. Many are found dead or not at all. Many end up being mysteries the parents go to their graves crying over a resolution.

Is that confirmed, that so few are actually found? If so, it certainly suggests that these types of crimes are probably mostly committed by organized, professional criminal outfits, and are not one offs.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   
WhatsApp are up to shenanigans now apparently.
Apologies if I am lagging behind the rest of you

WhatsApp gives ultimatum to users

Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join