It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Suranwrap200

Doesnt bode well for anyone if thats really him.

"The left will not win! The Trump Family plays a great game of Chess.. 😉 #2024"

"Do you really think Joe Biden got over 84 million votes organically? I DON’T THINK SO SLEEPY JOE! See you soon!! 😉 #2024"

On parler 6 and 10 hours ago.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

He said today that it's not his account but that he was impressed it had so many followers!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

For real? That’s right down the road from me now. Might have to go check him out!!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: elDooberino

He said today that it's not his account but that he was impressed it had so many followers!

Yeah....definitely not his account.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I also notice a few going on about Clouthub

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Would her laptop have the SIGNED letter though?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

LMFAO. OK dude. Whatever you say.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I seem to be able to get lin woods posts up np. I cant link it because its from my mobile phone. Its of note this is a non verified account.

Interesting. I'm pretty sure I got the link from Lin himself (from Twitter). If it wasn't him, then it was someone close to him or in the loop. It would seem strange that I can't access it. Still showing an error here. Tried 2 browsers and same result.
I very much doubt that a fake account would be attacked in this way. And if he is talking bunk, then he is open to be sued by some of the richest most powerful people in the world.

Also of note, if Lin IS right and being honest (I of course leave open the possibility that he has lost the plot, as Jane says... a tiny margin) but he mentions Bill Gates. So, if Gates falls... this whole covid narrative will fall with him. This whole ordeal will be over in multiple ways.

The darkness will be met with a light we haven't witnessed in our life times too. Trump will be given a second look, and divided families will reunite.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

And time will tell all.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

More findings on READY PLAYER ONE links to the Post MAP:

1) The film star is Parceval which is Percival from King Arthur's Round Table:

First made famous by the French author Chretien de Troyes in the tale Perceval, the Story of the Grail, he is best known for being the original hero in the quest for the Grail

Parceval may have another meaning such as "By Knight"? (French)

2) Parceval's best friend is 'H' and I think this links us to post #1000

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885027 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:57:49 (EST)

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ ID: 3474d4 No.885005 📁
Apr 3 2018 19:57:04 (EST)
>>884858
Why is Epstein spending $29mm to bury the tunnels underneath is temple on Epstein Island?
Problem.
Phones were allowed in.
These people are stupid.
Q

>>885005
'H'
Q

Note the typo is should be His.

3) It's set in a world where everyone spends all of their spare time playing OASIS, a Virtual Reality game.

4) The game players have to find 3 keys, which are displayed early on as 3 sides to a Pyramid! The Keys are required to find the 'Easter Egg', which is the prize = To OWN and CONTROL the Game! The Egg and keys were added to the game as a deadman's switch, on the death of the purist of the 2 game founders, James Halliday... "He was like a God!"

5) Parceval's hero is Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt, the "sixer fixer".

6) Some quotes from the first set of scenes:
"The challenge is to find 3 Keys"

Advertising board: "The real X1... No PAIN no GAIN"

"I was born in 2027, after the CORN syrup droughts, after the bandwidth riots, after people stopped trying to fix problems and just tried to outlive them"

OASIS: "It's a place where the limits of reality are your own imagination! ... You can go anywhere, do anything!"
"People go to the OASIS for all the things they can do - but they stay for all the things they can BE"

"Artefacts, those were KEY!"

"You have to RETRACE YOUR STEPS to ESCAPE YOUR PAST"

"The challenge to win the first key was a RACE, designed by Halliday, that was so hard, noone had ever finished it."

"'H' can fix it for you"
"James Halliday's favorite shooter? Golden Eye"
"Favorite song was Video killed the Radio Star by the Buggles"
"Video was Take On Me by Ah Ha"
"His favorite quote was from Superman; 'Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, others can read the ingredients on the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe"
"Halliday hated making rules!"
Artemis to Parceval: "I'll wave to you from the finish line... 'McFly'!" (ref to Back to the Future!)
Parceval: "Maybe it's because she (Artemis) called me out, sitting here in my tiny corner of nowhere, protecting my small slice of nothing!"

7 Parceval gets the first key by Reversing "Pedal to the Metal" from the Start line. This drops him down to an alternate, hazard free, race track underneath the other one.

8) Clues are found by studying Pop culture that Halliday was into.

edit on 10-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson
It says under his name Official Fan Page Account.

PS. Can anyone tell me how to search for particular Q posts on any site ?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
Its '504 the request could not be satisfied' for me too Salad.
PS. Your posts are always so amazingly on point ... I get a lot from them. Thank you for being here !

edit on 10-1-2021 by Heirophant because: I can't type !

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Would her laptop have the SIGNED letter though?

Although the letter being authentic is a long shot, someone in a profession like that would definitely have signed docs on their computer. Typically you don't mail somebody the letter, you would sign and scan to your own email before sending it off through the web. We do it all the time at my work. That part is not unrealistic at all. The content is what is more difficult to believe, but a deathblow if real.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Just a coincidence ofc. Tor network has in part been knocked offline Tor network which basically caused all v3 onion sites to go offline. That included one of the CIA onion sites too..

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Brian Anderson:
Patriot Lawyer. Fight Against Liberals and Corrupt Rinos Every Day. Working with Powell and Wood in Georgia.

Is posting some interesting info:

Sources close to Trump and Powell team tells me Trump will be giving a monumental worldwide address imminently. He will be using the Global Broadcast Satellite from Space Force to directly address the people. No need for social media!

Remember his face. He is the patriot about to save American from the failed coup on President Trump. Head of Space Force and brains behind Global Broadcast Satellite, he will soon give Trump direct access to the citizens that no media company can censor. Thank you John Raymond!

(in response to DNI_Ratcliffe making Space Force a member of U.S. intelligence community)

Interesting... What does Space Force have to do with the intelligence community?

BREAKING: Space Force involved in worldwide blackouts. Global Broadcast Satellite has been activated in test run for imminent Trump emergency worldwide address. Stay tuned!

NEW: Trump advisors attempting to stop the use of Global Broadcast Satellite. Barbara Barrett, head of the airforce, is trying to interfere. Huge internal struggle between her and patriot John Raymond. Tell anyone who works at the White House to "enact GBS" before it is too late.

You will not stop Trump from doing what is right! This deep state actor is using Hillary Clinton’s hashtag while trying to halt enactment of Global Broadcast Satellite. The people need to know the truth! Let her know!

(in response to this tweet by Sec. of the Air Force Barbara Barrett):

Interoperability and shared values build strong relationships & increase cooperation. Met this week with defense leaders in #Algeria to discuss how the @USAirForce and @SpaceForceDoD can contribute to global stability through regional security. #SharedValues #StrongerTogether

link to his Twitter feed

A Conversation With US Secretary of the Air Force Barbara Barrett

Almost a year ago, Air Force Secretary Barbara Barrett oversaw the launch of a new branch of our military, the U.S. Space Force, the first new service since the creation of the Air Force itself in 1947.

source
edit on 10-1-2021 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

show me where they said they support open borders

show me credible evidence where Biden or Hillary supports Open Borders, and by that I mean they actually said it and not some biased-right blog or website that is false

even Obama still has the most deportations as president

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They fOllOwed the pen...

Was just over surfing the chan's and caught this interesting take on certain executive orders Trump has signed into law.

No picnic's in D.C.

So starting tomorrow, 1/11/21at 9:30am est. the E.O pertaining to any "financial involvement" with the CCP goes into effect, making it illegal for any company, group, or person to send or receive any form of payment that can be traced back to the CCP, directly or indirectly. (Think shell companies that launder our tax dollars)

This will have been signed 60 days come tommorow. Then, there is the memorandum against Antifa as a criminal organization signed on the 5th(day before certification of votes) as well as a memorandum signed last Friday, the 8th, that deals with the line of succession regarding any seat or position that becomes vacant unexpectedly.

So to summarize, Trump trapped all the deep state communist from further selling out our country. He also took away the CCP's ability to blackmail our representatives we used to entrust in office. By doing that, he has put the burden of releasing material back on China. Non-political hit. Now the stage has been properly set and it's made entirely out of trap doors. I expect major network disruptions to continue and/or a distraction event to be highly likely over next 24 hrs to cause confusion and distraction

Prediction: The eye of the storm will begin to make landfall tomorrow. Stock market is going to crash tomorrow due to wide scale CCP involvement with almost every company that's publicly traded. Trump to speak at the Alamo regarding border wall progress on Tuesday. Last stand symbolism? Remember the Alamo! Very tasteful and quite symbolic. Will this set the stage for Trump to reveal the return of the gold standard(commodity backed currency) or transition to something else? Again, these are my personal predictions and should be taken as a wild speculation.

A better summary in total

Que The Styx-Renegade
"The jig is up, the news is out
They finally found me.
The renegade who had it made
Retrieve for a bounty."
edit on 10-1-2021 by BoomGiggle because: Rome will fall

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is also a smaller TFR up around Wilmington, DE for "VIP Movement" from 04 JAN 2021 through 20 JAN 2021.
FAA NOTAM on Wilmington TFR

Someone is actively enforcing it.

Sorry i am not good with plane stuff. what do u mean by this.

tfr.faa.gov...

What are TFRs?

A Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) is a type of Notices to Airmen (NOTAM). A TFR defines an area restricted to air travel due to a hazardous condition, a special event, or a general warning for the entire FAA airspace. The text of the actual TFR contains the fine points of the restriction

As it says, this is a Temporary Flight Restriction which is implemented for various reasons but the application of the TFR is to keep air traffic away from the area. As an example, a TFR was implemented over the Nashville bombing on Christmas and when the restrictions aren't needed anymore, they cancel the TFR.

I looked back in thread but didn't see a particular question, is there still an open question on this?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: PokeyJoe

show me where they said they support open borders

show me credible evidence where Biden or Hillary supports Open Borders, and by that I mean they actually said it and not some biased-right blog or website that is false

even Obama still has the most deportations as president

They don't want a wall and they want amnesty for illegals already here.

Might as well leave the gate wide open. Border crossings increased 82% after the usurper was "elected".

It ain't rocket science.

🙄

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Space force.

Ya know, you have to look at everything Trump and team has done. They are narrative paths that lead somewhere. Everything has a purpose, no time wasted. Why the push for skylink? Why was space force so important? Why did Trump bring up Paedophilia in relation to the Q question in the town hall?

It all leads somewhere, and I wonder if your post Cherokee covers that. I had been wondering. It all remains to be seen. But if this genuinely is a world wide operation, then this would make sense. I'm honestly expecting something a little beyond the ordinary.

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join