It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 302
<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

After it was announced that the Secret Service was investigating certain people who said Mike Pence should be executed, linwood's account vanished off of parler.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Bigger

Reminder. Deals will go the very last minute. This will go to the very last minute.

The outset Prime Directives: Done by THEIR rule of law. Everyone gets a chance, even a second, to flip. Least amount of damage possible done, both physically and spiritually.

Nothing is set in stone except the victor itself, the method, the path, the individual POV are all influx until each reaches their personal point of understanding.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: onthedownlow

I think you might be on the wrong team. Step back and reevaluate the situation and what you stand for... every democrat advocated for opened borders in 2017-18

QAnon is really not a left and right issue. It may well look that way to the untrained eye. I think under the circumstance you should step back and reevaluate the situation.

? That was out of left field. Can I say left field? Is your memory so short that you cannot remember the the Democrat leaders going to Mexico for their secret meeting and openly advocating open borders?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidAllenWoe
Has Lin Wood been removed from Parler?

Still coming up for me....

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lin has gone way over the top too many times without providing evidence. He still may be Vindicated. But as for right now, he is just the conservative, more extreme version of Adam Schiff.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Black Watcher

Same here shows last post was an hour ago

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
ffe

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Lin has gone way over the top too many times without providing evidence. He still may be Vindicated. But as for right now, he is just the conservative, more extreme version of Adam Schiff.

Did Wood say that?

With the airport thing it would have been enough to approach Graham and say, "We don't like what you did. You're wrong. Fix it. " Under the current circumstances he would have gotten the impact without the yelling and bad language.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Intel Analysts Withheld Info on China Election Interference to Boost Biden

A new report from the office of the Director of National Intelligence reveals officials downplayed Chinese Communist Party interference in the 2020 election “to avoid supporting Trump policies” since many “disagreed” with the administration’s approach to China.

The revelation comes from a 14-page report obtained by the Washington Examiner authored by Barry Zulauf, the Chief of the Solutions Division in the office of the Director of National Intelligence. Sent to the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday, the report reveals the agency’s assessment on foreign influence in the 2020 election was conducted in a “polarized” atmosphere and completed by officials who “disagreed” with the Trump administration’s approach to China.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

edit on Sun Jan 10 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DavidAllenWoe

Looks like it - I just looked at 'E's account so it is not Parler itself ! E has now posted '7'

(post by purplemer removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Everybody fighting ON the machine and ABOUT being ON the machine but very few actually fighting THE MACHINE.

🤷🏽‍♀️🤳

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just to say yesterday in the UK. Belmarsh prison was cornered off. That is where Julian Assange is being held. Some of his fans in the UK now think he is on a plane to the USA.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DavidAllenWoe
Has Lin Wood been removed from Parler?

More than that... he seems to have been hacked out of it.

"504 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied."

Lins Parler

I've not seen it mentioned, but the last couple of posts I saw on his page were pretty heavy, and then I refreshed, and this.
But I did screen cap them... See below...

I think some here (and in many ways, it is a good thing) aren't prepared for what comes out of the dark rabbit hole. Much of it so dark, that it is simply beyond their comprehension. The depth of the hole, and the amount of people in there, beyond what they are willing to accept.

When the Q posts talk about good vs evil... it means it. Absolute evil. The darkest fantasies of those with all of the resources, yet painted as "the good guys". It is beyond sick. To those that don't like Q, or who think it is a bad thing... well, quite frankly, you better damn well hope it is true and real.
There is a heart of darkness. Like a spiral, where every evil deed must be topped by a deeper evil. Never enough. Like a junky, addicted, the first level of depravity doesn't have the impact after a while, and they move further down into more and more frightening acts.

If you honestly think this doesn't happen, is beyond imagination, then I'm kind of glad you can't go there or comprehend it.

When you mix this in with no concern about killing people to hold power, and suppress knowledge, technology, control money, ...all of it... the revelation of what could come out will be world changing.

I want to write a full post on all this a little later. I think (personally) we are approaching that point where the world is going to be shocked beyond anything we've had to deal with in living history. I don't like thinking about it too much.

I will discuss it later, because this does need talking about (without getting graphic).

I know you think Lin is a bit mad Jane, but he is barely scratching the surface.

Epstein's basement.

(post by onthedownlow removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: interupt42

After it was announced that the Secret Service was investigating certain people who said Mike Pence should be executed, linwood's account vanished off of parler.

I just went to Parler and pulled it up.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I seem to be able to get lin woods posts up np. I cant link it because its from my mobile phone. Its of note this is a non verified account.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Did anyone see the don jr post on Parler about FREEDOM Social Network? Anyone know anything about it?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

top topics

<< 299  300  301    303  304  305 >>

join