It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 301
<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I'm getting a "403 Forbidden" response to your lawofficer.com link!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Has the flag just be lowered at the whitehouse..

twitter.com...

HALF-STAFF alerts (scroll down a bit)

In honor of Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died in the line of duty.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.lawofficer.com...

Works fine for me when I click on it. Maybe the internet in your country is starting to be censored.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot
Good point nerbot. Everything moving so fast today, I got too caught up in wanting it to be true lol.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
a reply to: purplemer

Simon Parkes was the guy starting the rumours of a presser by Trump on Friday and Saturday night

I saw somewhere, one of Lin Woods posts about a Press conference coming up from Trump and if it didn't happen then the EBS would be used.

Did anyone else notice the typo in Lin Woods message?

Hunting for it now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I can see stock tanking on ALL the big platforms within the next 24/48 hours - so if anyone is holding some for a 'nest egg' then SELL, SELL, SELL.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
All tyrannies rule through fraud and force. But once the fraud is exposed they must rely elusively on force.

- Orwell

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
a reply to: nerbot
Good point nerbot. Everything moving so fast today, I got too caught up in wanting it to be true lol.

You speak as it it has already been debunked...tsk! tsk!

I never said it wasn't genuine. I just said "I get the feeling it's fake" and threw in a perspective or two.

Have patience.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Fox News just said the Secret Service is investigating those who called for the death of Mike Pence on parler.

Also, President Trump did not call Mike Pence to find out if he was okay when he was down in the bunker under Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Reminder, the C_A flipped 7 million votes using a convoluted multi country system of vote flipping and others faked or destroyed millions of ballots to elect an actor pretending to be another politician.

What is funny about this, had actor Joe gone back 20 years no one would have bought it, but because the media controls ALL image presentation of Joe the population will accept almost anyone pretending to be anyone if enough force is applied and enough shills are let loose.

Who is the fake Rod Stewart? NYC man denies it’s him

Fooling the public is easy if folks have never met the object in Q-uestion and the cellphone and teeeveee are their only access to said image...

Vision: the faculty or state of being able to see.

2.the ability to think about or plan the future with imagination or wisdom.
Similar:imagination creativity creative power inventiveness innovationinspiration intuition perceptiveness perception breadth of view foresight

imagine.
we envision a beautiful house right here...

Vision Questsupernatural experience in which an individual seeks to interact with a guardian spirit, usually an anthropomorphized animal, to obtain advice or protection. Vision quests were most typically found among the native peoples of North and South America.

Tele: Over a distance.

So, Tele-VISION by definition is a control over one's imagination - one's ability to manifest a creation or reality. It is a system whereby someone, not them, accesses their mind and projects a VISION QUEST into their mind for the purposes of advising them that folks like Actor Joe Biden is not an actor but their savior.

The phone works even better, as micro impulses and the means of transmission work in tandem to make the nervous system part of the virtual experience. We see the perfection of this here...

For many the vision of nature is NOT a vision until it is seen through the distant vision system of the phone. This renders their entire sensory experience void, cancelled, and reduced to the micro impulse/visual interpretation the phone creates through the m.A.L.I.C.E. network.

In essence the systems done via tele are systems of REMOTE CONTROL whereby folks use their manifesting power to manifest the things the controllers want. With it they can dupe people into believe Actor Joe is "real" and the things he has said and done are to be dismissed. But bigger then that, same said system is used to control our entire manifestation of the what we think is the Earthly reality.

Reality, like voting, is too important to leave up to the masses.

Fun fact: If the teeeveee is plugged in it need not be one to impact one. In fact, the cables into the house do not even need to be on an account, just attached to the network and impact is real even though the images and sound are missing for most.
edit on 10-1-2021 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Parler is just an echo chamber of...

I've always suspected Parler = Honeypot.
I'm sure there are bits of truth in between the gray matter but I strongly oppose the censorship & deplatforming. The waters are littered with shiny objects aka mines.

Parler was found by John Matze and Jared Thomson in Henderson, Nevada in 2018, and heavily funded by Rebekah Mercer (@rebekkahmercer), the daughter of billionaire Robert Mercer, a hedge fund manager and the co-founder of the now-defunct political data-analysis firm Cambridge Analytica. She was also on on the executive committee of Trump's transition team in 2016 and she introduced Steve Bannon to Trump. Honey is 💰💰💰.

Rebekah Mercer in 2017.

How the politicians & state actors view US...

Just my opinion. Everyone is still free (atm) to believe whatever they want.

Q749

Coincidence the Matrix (movie) grew people as a crop, used for energy, and controlled their mind?
Sound familiar?
Wonder where they derived that idea from.
Now comes the 'conspiracy' label.
Deeper we go, the more unrealistic it all becomes.
The end won't be for everyone.
That choice, to know, will be yours.
Q

We're either in for a big surprise (in about 10 days) or it all went down according to plan and a new chapter shall be written.

"In the end, you will be 'shocked' to learn what you've 'essentially' witnessed." Q2305

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Are the rumors of Pelosi being arrested at the border true? Can anyone confirm or refute this?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is also a smaller TFR up around Wilmington, DE for "VIP Movement" from 04 JAN 2021 through 20 JAN 2021.
FAA NOTAM on Wilmington TFR

Someone is actively enforcing it.

Sorry i am not good with plane stuff. what do u mean by this.

tfr.faa.gov...

What are TFRs?

A Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) is a type of Notices to Airmen (NOTAM). A TFR defines an area restricted to air travel due to a hazardous condition, a special event, or a general warning for the entire FAA airspace. The text of the actual TFR contains the fine points of the restriction

edit on 10-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: Trust The Plam

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Has Lin Wood been removed from Parler?

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: carewemust

Except Hillary and Biden don't support Open Borders, Sanders didn't even support Open Borders, No Democratic supports open borders...

I think you might be on the wrong team. Step back and reevaluate the situation and what you stand for... every democrat advocated for opened borders in 2017-18

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Powercuts in Bangladesh too now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

I think you might be on the wrong team. Step back and reevaluate the situation and what you stand for... every democrat advocated for opened borders in 2017-18

QAnon is really not a left and right issue. It may well look that way to the untrained eye. I think under the circumstance you should step back and reevaluate the situation.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

www.lawofficer.com...

That works for me but the one that is not working for me is Lin Wood Parler account. I can access every other parler account but Lin which generates an error.

Could be part of the transition to the new host but can anyone else access his parler account?

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77
Why would Nancy be at the border? It’s Sunday afternoon isn’t this her major cocktail day? If she doesn’t load up today she can’t keep her blood alcohol high enough during the week to prevent the shakes.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fox News just said the Secret Service is investigating those who called for the death of Mike Pence on parler.

Also, President Trump did not call Mike Pence to find out if he was okay when he was down in the bunker under Capitol Hill on Wednesday.

It was a very stupid thing to say.

The airport confrontation with Graham could have been more diplomatic as well.

Am I defending their actions? NO.

But stooping to their level isn't good for us.

top topics

<< 298  299  300    302  303  304 >>

join