It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yet CNN have done it continuously, the biggest peddlers of activism and they do it daily.

My sister has a client who listens to nothing but the Corrupt News Network. Can you imagine steeping yourself in their propaganda 24/7?

I think I'd smash the TV just to avoid the signal.

I expect it will be playing at full volume in the reeducation camps. 🙄
edit on 1/10/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I also need to get this out.

Obviously, Twitter and all are attempting to control the narrative. They've censored Trump and his messages calling for peace, claiming he invited violence. Now, this is obviously nonsense to anyone paying attention.

Are they worried about THE one tweet? "My fellow Americans" drop 55
To me, that tweet would've soothed a lot of worry for people who uncomfortable not knowing what's going on, but it would telegraph the playbook, brings hope to thousands and confirms Q. So from a tactical perspective, you remove this possibility.

IMO, this tweet would've been sent when operations are nearly over to inform the public. It was never a rallying or confirming point.

Another possibility is they're worried social media will be used to proliferate declass materials, which is understandable, and why I think RED2 is comms blackout as a response to this. You can shut down and censor social media, but it will be difficult to erase it all from the web. Also why Twitter was last to ban him, whether Q is real or not, Twitter ban is soft confirmation through RED1 for thousands of people.
edit on 10-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Red1

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

Warrior said we are almost through the eye of the storm and to, basically, buckle up.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I know the feeling, I dont know why I hang on that channel, as I'm going through the news, it just boils my piss.

On another note I've just had OAN added to my tv sub so can watch on the big telly now.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

I know the feeling, I dont know why I hang on that channel, as I'm going through the news, it just boils my piss.

On another note I've just had OAN added to my tv sub so can watch on the big telly now.

I dumped cable/satellite about 10 years ago. I have an antenna now to watch "Masterpiece" and "NOVA" and the Packers.

Saved myself a mint and read a lot of books with all that time.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

That was a pretty good video. And basically sums up the sillyness of Qanon. A great psyop whose biggest accomplishment was convincing people to overrun the capitol and get jail time.

#WhereWeLarpOne WeLarpAll

Please reference which Q drops asked people to overrun the Capitol.
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: tanstaafl

I use Opera. Very good browser. Built-in VPN.

I tried Opera a long long time ago but didn't like it, may give it another try... is it open source? I prefer to stick with pure Open Source whenever possible...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I use Opera. Very good browser. Built-in VPN.

I tried Opera a long long time ago but didn't like it, may give it another try... is it open source? I prefer to stick with pure Open Source whenever possible...

I don't know. I'm not a computer nerd. 😋
edit on 1/10/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

That being said I'd like to thank the f'ing idiots who trashed the Capitol for completely f'ing up everything we stand for, whatever side they were on.

Honestly, I’m tired of hearing people apologizing for them.

Judge Roberts screamed that he wouldn’t listen to our grievances because of the BLM riots. Now he knows we can riot too.

We cannot love the enemy to death.
Anyone telling you otherwise is controlled opposition and does not want to win.

Yes, we can love our enemies to death. The deal is, we love our neighbors. When they become violent enemies, we have a duty to protect our families. You can turn the other cheek but you can't ignore evil when confronted face to face.

Loving your neighbor as yourself will be the way to get your neighbor to listen to reason. You still are allowed to defend yourself legally and morally in the USA. I hope none of us ever find a need to do so.

edit on 10-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

It isn't just the corruption but the lack of content as well, unless you watch overseas news you barely get to see anything else going on in the world and with Trump at the helm it was even worse. How many stories were run about the Middle East peace agreements as one of the latest examples.

How much of the news networks involve commentary (opinion) that easily seems is over 90% of the show. Local news has been terrible for as long as I remember. The only thing worth a crap on local news is the weather and they put that on at the end of the show because they know if they start with it everyone would just turn it off after that.

I live in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro and it is insane the amount of crime and violence that goes unreported on the news but they absolutely have to show the story about the horse that some lady knitted a sweater for.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You are correct, they are filtered from view

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
originally posted by: Redferret

"Try Brave. It's created from the former CEO of Mozilla, who left when he got tired of their nonsesne."

First message I see when installing, something about "put on your mask". LOL

Just installed Brave, went through all of the 'Welcome' junk, didn't see anything about 'wear a mask'... or were you talking about Firefox?
edit on 10-1-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting. They claim the pope was arrested. But he made a statement today. A...pre-recorded statement. What are the chances?

www.koin.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Flight attendants' union wants Trump supporters who flew to the rally to be banned from air travel.

As fast as I read it, it disappeared.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Caled

We'll know if Ratzinger reappears in a public role for the Vatican.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

That won't stop air travel from being a fatiguing and highly annoying experience.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I'm not sure if any of us know to trust Lin Woood or not, but he is constant with these accusations! Check his Parley here, names them all!!

Lin Parley

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I don’t disagree. Actually that’s the way I’m choosing to live my life as well. But this morning I saw judge Jeanine chastising those people and I’ve had enough. At least they took their anger where it belongs. Not some mom and pop store.
The things they broke were our things. They have my permission to break my tax dollar paid furniture.
I used to think she was on our side.
Now it just looks like she’s scared for her own skin.

edit on 10-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
President Trump appears to have a Gab account. gab.com...

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Yes, YES. We used to get news. Now all we get is opinion that we don't care about and don't want to hear.

News today blows.

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join