It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 280
<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

A few potential reasons:
1. Can't investigate your political opponent. Biden and co are corrupt to the core. Even though the three later agencies were weaponized against DJT.

2. Biden has popularity from previous roles in government. I don't see it, but might persuade normies.

3. Number 1 but this really is a movie and DJT and team picked him for this explicit role for this explicit reason.

4. Obama still running shadow govt and will sacrifice Joe to move Kamala in shortly after inauguration.

If I may add to this. Joe was a not only a fake candidate but a fake person for a reason. It is hard to discredit a phantom, which he is.

She is and was the real candidate. She was so disliked by everyone she couldn't get any primary votes by rigging, he could. The fact that Joe is in poor health, is a proven molester, gaffer, liar, corrupt, already a failed candidate for those reasons, is demented and frail and has Hunter is ALL A BENEFIT. Meaning he shows how blackmail works, manipulation works etc. This is about the reveal, not the candidate and Joe was perfect at revealing everything, he also can't be discredited because he's a fake (complicated reasons - see original narrative).

link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
X22 on Parler suggesting 4.5 Million Twit accounts were suspended last night (mine included!).

Parler

I wonder how many people suspended themselves last night like I did. Will people like me be included in those numbers?

Can’t wait for the markets to open on Monday. Twitter was in a downward trend at close on Friday.

link   

@stillgray
The NCRI has released its assessment of the Capitol riot and named the extremist organizations responsible for the violence.
www.ncri-context.us...

It clears Trump supporters of the violence and identifies those committing the violence as extremists and neo-Nazis.
7:50 PM · Jan 9, 2021

He posted screenCaps of the report.

I get a "Secure Connection Failed" when trying to connect to the site and have gotten same error today on numerous other sites!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just checked, can't seem to get full time stamp unfortunately.

I noticed there is a comments area, which had this, not sure of the relevance though.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
newmax said just now a statement from trump may happen next hour

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yeah it would seem that my connection goes down too, well that's what the screen says anyways. I'm on a comcast line.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Theres some serious shenanigans I think, RSBN have just released a statement saying theres no speech, they put it down to fake news. I'm not sure anyone knows what's really happening.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Catch_a_Fire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I think one possible scenario would be for Trump to concede, and Biden to be sworn in for 10 seconds, whereas he's arrested under UCMJ, before he can officially appoint new cabinet civil servants.

Martial Law for 2 years while national ID and voter reg is enacted. Crash the old USofA under Dominion, re-work the Fed and default on China debt. Launch USA 2.0 with secure private browsers and regulated ISP, and without spyware buld collection and FISA.

Let the people see the criminal evidence over the 2 years, and they can decide which party suits them.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
newmax said just now a statement from trump may happen next hour

That's the first Media Outlet I've heard acknowledge a statement from President Trump. This week I get nervous upon hearing of an impending Trump statement, for some reason. Hopefully the one tonight will reverse that trend.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
That's not true...as noted before, Alcee Hastings was convicted in the Senate of 8 counts and impeached and removed from the bench in 1989....being banned from running for office was not in the impeachment...he has been in congress since 1993.

Correct. There are two potential punishments... 1) Removal from office, and 2) forbidden from ever holding office of public trust again. It can be 1, or 1 & 2 - or just 2 (if Trump were convicted after leaving office).

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I’m still mad at him, but I still think he’s going on Rushmore

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I.e. If POTUS were impeached under United States CORPORATION constitution, would it apply when US reverts to the Original United States constitution (as is expected)?

Has the difference been discussed before? Elaboration please?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FWIW,,,

Slightly Bigger

Funny thing is, my guess is the Executive Branch Members who were briefed on the shenanigans don't have to take her calls.

Worth Noting: Remember Nana said they were all recently briefed on the Fang Fang +++ issue recently and didn't know before the briefing the scope.

It's amazing how much those that believe the Q ARG + LARP actually think the real world is a mixture of 24 and Homeland with Trump doing his best Jack Bauer draining of the swamp.

Do you honestly believe anything in that screenshot or that Trump is somehow going to white knight for all the common people of the country ?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
a reply to: CrazyFox

That was the tweet I was referring to! I made mention to VC about it. At this point I am not willing to rule out the possibility of a mass Psy-op over the "riot" this past week. At first blush I thought it was a fake, but then i started looking at the picture closer and noticed things like shadows lining up with their positions, so unless the green screen is the photoshop, I am at a loss to disprove the photo.

The only way the fake green screen Pshop pic would have any legitimacy is if it was a unique image, not a rehash of published ones. I wouldn't waste time on it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If it was Jack Bauer as president, the swamp would have been drained and turned into a marble elixir of life fountain by now!

In regards to the screenshot, I dont know why it keeps on saying "life's" when it means "lives".... dodgy if you ask me!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Something that's a little concerning to me. The talk of the Pope being directly involved in this is starting to get some serious legs. Theres mounting evidence and if some here remember, there was suspicions of the Pope being involved in comms with Obama during the BLM unrest. What's worrying is the fact that this could possibly open up a can of worms we really dont need ie, millions of Catholics rising up. It would be biblical but it could also start a very different kind of war, one that we haven't seen since the dark ages. Worrying times indeed.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: crankyoldman
FWIW,,,

Slightly Bigger

Funny thing is, my guess is the Executive Branch Members who were briefed on the shenanigans don't have to take her calls.

Worth Noting: Remember Nana said they were all recently briefed on the Fang Fang +++ issue recently and didn't know before the briefing the scope.

Do you honestly believe anything in that screenshot or that Trump is somehow going to white knight for all the common people of the country ?

youtu.be...

Yes. Tim pool and NYT confirm.

Have you heard Danzig’s new Elvis cover album?

Easily the cringiest thing ever recorded. Think Plan 9 for your ears.

edit on 9-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Colin Powell says Trump should resign like Nixon did. For what? Trump did nothing wrong.

I used to respect that guy. Not anymore.

Video is over on YT.

youtu.be...

There are more turds in the punchbowl than there is punch.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Yeah it would seem that my connection goes down too, well that's what the screen says anyways. I'm on a comcast line.

Found his link is wrong. Here's the corrected link with full report...

1/9/21 – NCRI ASSESSMENT OF THE CAPITOL RIOTS: Violent Actors and Ideologies Behind the Events of January 6, 2021

NCRI is the Network Contagion Research Institute at Rutgers. No joke.

It does not clear KU supporters though they didn't file in same hate organizations. Lin Wood may get his wish as the report names him as the #1 supporter to incite violence. They sure did write up a report awful quick. They also sourced that fake FBI report from 2019 labeling KU as a domestic terrorism threat BUT, cleared Antifa! A few screenshots of 8kun & 4chan posts and a comic illustration from Ben Garrison who was banned from twitter. Report is a pile of horse💩.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
Something that's a little concerning to me. The talk of the Pope being directly involved in this is starting to get some serious legs. Theres mounting evidence and if some here remember, there was suspicions of the Pope being involved in comms with Obama during the BLM unrest. What's worrying is the fact that this could possibly open up a can of worms we really dont need ie, millions of Catholics rising up. It would be biblical but it could also start a very different kind of war, one that we haven't seen since the dark ages. Worrying times indeed.

Well, we've already seen the affidavit from Italy about our embassy types in Rome using a military satellite via Frankfurt, Germany to turn votes from Trump to Biden.

Is the pope involved? Probably. He's a Jesuit. They're into everything dirty.

top topics

<< 277  278  279    281  282  283 >>

join