It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 279
<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

Right now it is 8 28 pm est.. I live in vermont, so we still have a half hour to popcorn and melt the good salty butter I guess..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Theres talk of action at the Vatican, being heard on the live cams but it is darkened. Cant confirm but thought I'd highlight the rumour.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: kreinhard

Sorry, my bad, last nights rumour was 9PM EST, tonight's rumour was 7PM EST!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Exactly what i was about to ask...

When is Trump expected to give his address. Is it even confirmed????

Exactly what I was coming to ask. I didn't see any notifications of POTUS speaking tonight from OANN or the other networks that would air it. The original post, pages back, said 9 EST, that's 30 minutes from now. You'd think they'd be announcing a live watch by now.

Nothing on Parler about it that I've seen today.
edit on 9-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
So while we’re waiting to see if POTUS will speak tonight a few thoughts

1. If some sort of catastrophic Earth event is coming and nothing can stop it, Why the need to go through so much trouble to enslave humanity ? Vaccinate everyone ? LOL, don’t they all have bunkers and we’re all goners anyways ?

2. Was out and about today, ALOT of people around here have stopped wearing masks, sadly it was mostly the poor employees being forced to wear them that had them on.

edit on 9-1-2021 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

9 p.m. Eastern is 27 minutes from now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think everyone is watching football while the world burns. 🙄

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Have not seen anything. All I heard from the grapevine was 9pm EST on the Emergency Broadcast System.

Yea, ok, we'll see in less than 30 minutes.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
X22 on Parler suggesting 4.5 Million Twit accounts were suspended last night (mine included!).

Parler

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Are speeches on the EBS announced beforehand usually?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Lin Wood is recommending people watch the following video, saying "TRUTH. A must watch."

Thought I'd share.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Has it ever happened before? It sounds...unprecedented?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I haven't got any sauce with this, pulled from the boards...

1. Emergency Alerts, aka Wireless Emergency Alert System: via texts on you wireless phone, limited to 360 characters. Note: All carriers must transmit it.
2. Emergency Alert System, aka Emergency Broadcasting System. Requires all '''radio & TV broadcasters, cable TV, wireless cable systems, satellite & wireless operators to provide the President with capability to address the American people within 10 minutes.
So, let's say our Commander in Chief, using the Wireless Emergency Alert System, sends out a 360 character or less to all wireless phones: My Fellow American Patriots, the storm (time) has come. I will be making an address to all Americans in 30 minutes.
Then in 20 minutes, using the Emergency Broadcasting System, he declares a National Emergency. 10 minutes he's on every TV station, every radio station and the wireless video providers.

originally posted by: Caled
Has it ever happened before? It sounds...unprecedented?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
MSM have a tendency to drop bits out and cut him off or speak/debate over him etc, is all I meant.

Which is highly illegal and they could lose their license instantly if done during a formal Presidential Address.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Not sure but EBS went away back in the late 90s and replaced with the Emergency Alert System.
I don't think it's ever been used by a president or from the White House.

a reply to: Caled

Yes, it would be unprecedented. 👏

edit on 9-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Parksy1981
X22 on Parler suggesting 4.5 Million Twit accounts were suspended last night (mine included!).

Parler

Wow, if this is true, it looks like “ Jack the Censor “ has decided to let Twitter flounder in the name of Globalism. No worries for him I guess about letting his company fold, maybe he has bigger worries ?
I guess all his woke employees that helped him cancel their fellow Americans, will soon be canceled themselves!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

IMO, unless there are reports of significant activities occurring in parts of America, I would expect an EBS notice to direct us to a secured non-US website, like gnews.org, which is partly owned by Steve Bannon. There would be mounds of declassified materials, minimally redacted/edited, and approved by the DNI at that site.

I don't think President Trump would tie up everyone's TV channels and cellphones with a 15 minute speech. Many outlets and cellphone companies would cut away anyway, when they realize what's being said.

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Have not seen anything. All I heard from the grapevine was 9pm EST on the Emergency Broadcast System.

Yea, ok, we'll see in less than 30 minutes.

I believe it's scheduled for 9 EST, if it's blocked then POTUS would use the Emergency System.

Then again, with all the Trump blocking, maybe if announced their channels on YouTube will be blocked.
edit on 9-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

originally posted by: Parksy1981

Parler

Wow, if this is true, it looks like “ Jack the Censor “ has decided to let Twitter flounder in the name of Globalism. No worries for him I guess about letting his company fold, maybe he has bigger worries ?
I guess all his woke employees that helped him cancel their fellow Americans, will soon be canceled themselves!

I want to see the evil 350lb Twitter enforcer "lady" canned.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Lin Wood is recommending people watch the following video, saying "TRUTH. A must watch."

Thought I'd share.

Thank you for sharing this! I'm only 15 minutes in, awesome.

top topics

<< 276  277  278    280  281  282 >>

join