It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 277
<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gab working for you? Its been useless last 30 hours for me. Driving me insane

Slow as GD molasses.

Just told me to F off.
edit on 1/9/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Andrew Torba on Gab said this yesterday, clearly the servers ground to a halt!

Parler Link

We have ten new servers arriving today and more in the mail coming over the next week. Remember: we own our own bare metal. It's not just clicking a button, it takes some time to get things going. Moving fast. 12m visits in past 12 hours. Exploding growth right now. Patience.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

He hasn't committed any crimes.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Gab working for you? Its been useless last 30 hours for me. Driving me insane

Wasn't yesterday for me but working now, though very slow. Gab CEO said they are adding more servers as they got a flood of new users in last 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
The pages are flying by and I am trying to keep up!

I apologize if this has been posted.

Apparently this video shows some of the rumoured 7000 troops in DC today.

video.parler.com...

National guard?

Are they armed? I see no sidearms or rifles.

If this has been discussed please can someone point me to the page?

Thanks

Hopefully, they're getting ready to arrest Pence, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Schiff, and a bunch of other worthless rats.

If it is to be a round-up in D.C., Congress needs to re-convene for Impeachment. They are all on vacation (again) until January 20th.

Source: marketingstorageragrs.blob.core.windows.net...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Some browsers are now actively trying to block gab and parler. I'm sure they'll get round it all eventually.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
All of my favored Twits have been banned.

Now, why did the survive this long?

So many great decoders, insights, connections, links etc. from say 200+ twits were kept online by @jack, even though @jack could have banned them two years ago, or 8 weeks ago, or prior to January 6th.

But @jack didn't. Why did @jack (CCP goons) leave all that information alone?

The reason?

I see the something something nose and face Post January 6th.

It also seems to me that those who are on any system demanding the banning of people should be banned by said system for a show of truth. At least for a while. So often those who demand censorship fail to see the only way they can demand it is if their is no censorship - lessons matter. Excluding bots, droids, m.A.L.I.C.E and that ilk, who should be banned no matter what but most often are not.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A couple of thoughts have been going thru my mind:

(1) The Gospels say that if two or more people agree on any thing to pray for, it will be granted. So, I'm asking that anyone who believes who reads this offers the following prayer:

Dear Lord, please protect us from the wicked people who seek to rule over us, to silence us, and who wish us ill. Keep them from gaining power, and remove those who are in power. We ask that this be granted, so that we may live in peace and freedom, in the name of Christ our lord. Amen."

-----

(2) "Panic in DC." We're definitely there. Washington is clearly afraid the military is going to arrest them. and I hope this is exactly what happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
E posted this 50 minutes ago. So much info today my head is spinning.
They will attempt to use amplified division amongst political bodies to pass laws against "domestic terrorism", that will, in fact, remove your right to speak out against the State entirely, regardless of political standing.

They did this during 9/11, with the passing of the Patriot Act.

The focus now though, is on solidifying the internal domestic base of control for the intelligence agencies pulling global strings.

This is your last stand.
They have divided you against yourselves, ostracized you, inflamed you, and now paint you as the new targets of a system design to enforce compliance not just for you, but for all future citizens.
Mechanisms of control are born out of chaos, and no opportunity is wasted. Especially not one they have spent years manufacturing.

Eyes Open

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, how does the Impeachment/No future office thing work across 2 different constitutions?

I.e. If POTUS were impeached under United States CORPORATION constitution, would it apply when US reverts to the Original United States constitution (as is expected)?

Wow, now that's a question.

Most "legal" folks don't acknowledge or accept this truth. In fact, IIRC The Constitution is an elective in most law schools and I'd bet in those that it isn't is simply required to learn how to ignore it.

Very interesting thought. Then again, in no scenario do they have the votes, that's why the 25th is being shouted. Hell they had that full blown idiot Lieu write the articles because he's irrelevant and they'd fail.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kaiju666

Regarding the film 2012... this one little moment I found interesting and very easily missed...

IHC, your partner in the future.

Link wiki

link   

A couple of thoughts have been going thru my mind:

(1) The Gospels say that if two or more people agree on any thing to pray for, it will be granted. So, I'm asking that anyone who believes who reads this offers the following prayer:

Dear Lord, please protect us from the wicked people who seek to rule over us, to silence us, and who wish us ill. Keep them from gaining power, and remove those who are in power. We ask that this be granted, so that we may live in peace and freedom, in the name of Christ our lord. Amen."

-----

(2) "Panic in DC." We're definitely there. Washington is clearly afraid the military is going to arrest them. and I hope this is exactly what happens.

Very nice AFM, incredibly thoughtful.

link   

originally posted by: pteridine

a reply to: Parksy1981

First time seeing them.

Wish GAB wasnt down. Need someone more autistic then me to discern what's up with these posts. Highly suspicious at least.

GAB looks like it's up now

Parler feels Lin Wood is going too far with some of his posts. Some are being removed today.

Wood Censored: www.mediaite.com...

Probably a sensible move. Calling for the execution of VP Mike Pence is a bit much, without including evidence supporting that position.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
The pages are flying by and I am trying to keep up!

I apologize if this has been posted.

Apparently this video shows some of the rumoured 7000 troops in DC today.

video.parler.com...

National guard?

Are they armed? I see no sidearms or rifles.

If this has been discussed please can someone point me to the page?

Thanks

Hopefully, they're getting ready to arrest Pence, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Schiff, and a bunch of other worthless rats.

If it is to be a round-up in D.C., Congress needs to re-convene for Impeachment. They are all on vacation (again) until January 20th.

Source: marketingstorageragrs.blob.core.windows.net...

Yet the hag Pelosi was insisting he's dangerous. I guess not because if he really was they'd be working around the clock to remove him.

These people are stupid.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I know but they are still doing another "impeachment" to keep him fro m running again
reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

A few potential reasons:
1. Can't investigate your political opponent. Biden and co are corrupt to the core. Even though the three later agencies were weaponized against DJT.

2. Biden has popularity from previous roles in government. I don't see it, but might persuade normies.

3. Number 1 but this really is a movie and DJT and team picked him for this explicit role for this explicit reason.

4. Obama still running shadow govt and will sacrifice Joe to move Kamala in shortly after inauguration.

edit on 9-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: Typo

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I know but they are still doing another "impeachment" to keep him fro m running again
reply to: Creep Thumper

If they've engaged in treason nothing that comes out of Congress now is legitimate.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   

EMN, a reminder from previous posts in the thread that "UNPRECEDENTED" is a Deep state spell word used by the like of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown in the UK a lot.

It's equivalents in gematria include:
i am saturn, the door is open, the illuminati, royal, false flag operation, disclosure, the lamb horned beast, good antichrist, fire and brimstone, the grand master, the kingdom of satan, fertile crescent, imminent hell, social distance, stimulus, akashic records, constantine, bohemian grove

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:57 PM
link   
XP? Wth? We used CPU operating system named fro Christ? Ladies, gentlemen, everyone else we have identified the anti christ. No way am I getting a Gates vaccine.

a reply to: saladfingers123456

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
FoxNews was just discussing how one of the Biden Administration's top priorities laid out last week will be to expand what constitutes domestic terrorism, to include saying things that can cause violence. IMO, the Capitol Hill "riot" was pre-planned by China-Biden to amplify the need for what Biden admin says is "strengthening national security".

The same technique was used successfully by Kamala Harris/Cory Booker to get their Anti-Lynching bill passed in 2019, after helping Jussie Smollett stage a fake lynching. Kamala/Cory said, "Jussie Smollett was almost Lynched. We must pass the anti-lynching bill TODAY!". It worked.

top topics

<< 274  275  276    278  279  280 >>

join