It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 276
<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Parksy1981

First time seeing them.

Wish GAB wasnt down. Need someone more autistic then me to discern what's up with these posts. Highly suspicious at least.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Observationalist

My apologies. This thread is moving at warp-speed and I wasn't sure if someone had brought it up

No apologies needed, I’m glad someone else saw it and felt the same

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
FWIW,,,

Slightly Bigger

Funny thing is, my guess is the Executive Branch Members who were briefed on the shenanigans don't have to take her calls.

Worth Noting: Remember Nana said they were all recently briefed on the Fang Fang +++ issue recently and didn't know before the briefing the scope.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

Kamala is the one they want in. They know Biden has baggage and, imo, if Biden doesn't step aside with "health" problems or legal problems "to save the country the grief" within a few months, they will have him removed and Kamala installed. Kamala couldn't win the people, but she's who tptb want in. She's a BHO globalist without the roots that give one the American soul, imo. Her parents are foreigners, and she was mostly raised outside CONUS. Was that some kind of "phobia" or "ism"...or just the plain truth?

ETA - The above statement does not mean I actually think Biden will be installed in the WH.

edit on 9-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, how does the Impeachment/No future office thing work across 2 different constitutions?

I.e. If POTUS were impeached under United States CORPORATION constitution, would it apply when US reverts to the Original United States constitution (as is expected)?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
D.C. Mayor Muriel E. Bowser on Jan. 6 said the "unprecedented attack on American democracy" was incited by President Trump.

LOL "unprecedented."

A History of Attacks at the US Capitol Updated: Jan 8, 2021

But while the Capitol was built to house legislative governance, it has also been the site of violence in the form of fire, break-ins, fistfights and shootings.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: Kaiju666

You did see the movie "2012", right? This time it may be a socio-economic collapse.

In the end that was the leading cause of the Western Roman Empire, then the dark ages happened. Let's keep our books and remind people how to write. I wrote a letter this morning to a friend and even mailed it. You all should do that too. After all it only took the Caliphate 5 years to go from one of the most educated cultures in the world, to people not even knowing how to write their names. (I don't care if you don't believe me, go look it up while you still can)

I get it and I agree. Things don't take long to disappear a civilization either. The conquerors destroy and bury any history force people to conform or jail or kill them. (ahem cough cough USA) Things become 'folktales' told by the elders. My children will know how to read and write, tie shoes, use their imagination, how to use a hammer and screw driver, etc. etc. My children are quite unlucky, I got a late start in life. I should be grandpa more than a father. I'm not these new type of parents.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bang Bang Fang Fang Dang Dang HANG HANG.

What is Trump's handle on Parler?

link   
What if you put on 17 glasses?
a reply to: imthegoat

link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff
The pages are flying by and I am trying to keep up!

I apologize if this has been posted.

Apparently this video shows some of the rumoured 7000 troops in DC today.

video.parler.com...

National guard?

Are they armed? I see no sidearms or rifles.

If this has been discussed please can someone point me to the page?

Thanks

Hopefully, they're getting ready to arrest Pence, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Schiff, and a bunch of other worthless rats.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: MetalThunder

No idea.....all I am saying is that I never saw any apple laptops when working for the DoD or FBI.

That is not saying they don't, just that I never saw any.

I see Apples and I phones all over the place with our EPA people. So, it is probably a preferences of the heads of the Dept's.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Everybody flocking to Gab...

gab.com...

@JimWatkins

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
The stimulus bill talking about changing something to do with the insurrection act...

That was the NDAA (the one Trump vetoed), not the Stimulus bill.

Has that item of interest been examined here in recent weeks?

It was mentioned. What I read, it didn't change much of anything, only required the President to inform Congress, didn't prevent him from invoking it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

Kamala is the one they want in. They know Biden has baggage and, imo, if Biden doesn't step aside with "health" problems or legal problems "to save the country the grief" within a few months, they will have him removed and Kamala installed. Kamala couldn't win the people, but she's who tptb want in. She's a BHO globalist without the roots that give one the American soul, imo. Her parents are foreigners, and she was mostly raised outside CONUS. Was that some kind of "phobia" or "ism"...or just the plain truth?

ETA - The above statement does not mean I actually think Biden will be installed in the WH.

I agree and probably why Twitter is allowing some of the Hunter stuff , they’re banning everything, but that slips in...hmmm??

Joined Parlor today, never even used twitter, except to read links people post here...soon they will go the way of the DoDo bird.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Christopher Wray's FBI is increasingly showing that they are co-conspirators with China-Democrats.

Letting ANTIFA-BLM Capitol breachers go free on Thursday.

Yesterday (Friday), ensuring that the Shredding of Evidence in Georgia is completed.

From Patrick Byrne at 3:45pm today:

Update on Georgia ballots: DHS had been trying to move forward this week.

Two days ago FBI jumped in claiming jurisdiction.

Yesterday 3 PM FBI took control of shredding truck and materials, directed they be returned to shredding operation and the shredding job completed.
Source: twitter.com...

Joe Biden says he plans to keep Christopher Wray as FBI Director. Another RED FLAG.

It's time for Declassification of intercepts, documents, and other evidence of Election manipulation by Politicians and other Officials, at the behest of China.
edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
a reply to: summer5

Thank you for helping me be open. Whenever I bare my soul in public I feel worried about clicking "post". But I also stand by my words and need to reflect them. Fight the fear! So long as they mean something to just one person, it is worth it. I feel the same about everyone's posts on here.

Thank you summer.

Fear no more. Speak your truth. This may be slightly off topic, yet it is related. If WE, we the people, desire our government to be open and honest, why do WE the people fear being open and honest? This is not only a time of things falling away that do not serve WE the people in our government, but also an inner cleansing as well. Be the change you want to see. Change starts one person at a time and it starts with each and everyone of us.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Gab working for you? Its been useless last 30 hours for me. Driving me insane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Parksy1981

First time seeing them.

Wish GAB wasnt down. Need someone more autistic then me to discern what's up with these posts. Highly suspicious at least.

GAB looks like it's up now

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I’m not so sure anybody in any position of authority will take that seriously or even bring it up.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
full text

The U.S. Constitution limits the possible consequences of impeachment. The crimes an individual could be impeached for as well as possible punishment were deliberately limited out of fear that impeachment would be used for political purposes. A person convicted by the Senate can only be removed from office and disqualified from holding "any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States." Impeachment does not activate the Fifth Amendment’s double jeopardy clause, however. This means that a person removed from office by impeachment can also face trial in other courts for crimes they have committed.

a reply to: RickinVa

I,'m guessing congressional positions are not those considered honorable.
edit on 9-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

<< 273  274  275    277  278  279 >>

join