It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 274
<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

LOL come on now. That’s not Pence. He hasn’t had abs like that since the 80s lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have a question......

I don't see that happening.

😉

edit on (1/9/2121 by loveguy because: Felt prudent to edit it out

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Well he made it to a fifteen minutes interval today, but now didn't even post at the thirty minute mark.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii

Yeah I'd noticed, couldn't understand the double tweets either, they weren't mentioned lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: RickinVa
I have a question......

The Senate reconvenes at noon on Jan. 19.

McConnell has stated that the Senate won't consider the articles until Jan 20.

Impeachment requires 2/3 majority of a Senate vote to convict.

50-50 split means at least 17 Republicans will have to vote to convict. 67 is the required vote to convict.

I don't see that happening.

That question is awe inspiring...
If there isn't enough votes due to a number of members being unaccounted or not present at time of voting due to extenuating circumstances...

If they could push it through on Monday...tensions are high and it might succeed.

Giving people 11 days to cool down almost assures that it will fail in the Senate.

People have short memories.....anybody remember the guy that set off the bomb in Nashville? Seems like the news has forgotten him already.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
From Robert David Steele. I don't know how trustworthy the info is but I'm sharing it in case it's true

TONIGHT 7 PM EASTERN Emergency Broadcast from POTUS — Then the #-Storm Begins

PBI:Scheduled media broadcast at 7 pm. If they fail to broadcast POTUS then military takes them over and Emergency Broadcast System used at 7:30 pm

source

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Well he made it to a fifteen minutes interval today, but now didn't even post at the thirty minute mark.

He's probably eating dinner - "Shoot! forgot to post!".

But seriously, a timer for what and meant for who? A few people who happen follow the right twit accounts?

...I dont really think they do things like this?
edit on 9-1-2021 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Seems far-fetched to me as well but I can't understand why the precision in timing if there was no reason behind it. This has gone on like clockwork for days.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Heard several Different speakers this Morning. In one J.Biden spoke and he Did Mention DRESDEN. A Place in Germany that (During WW2) was Bombed so hard that Citizens literally Had Breath drawn from from their Lungs by a Massive surrounding Fire. When the said War ended, Multiple People Did explain and question the fact that such Happened.

Still doubt if there was a given reason,

Makes anyone feel Sick when you hear about such.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Neither did so many here but ask any of our resident decoders and they'll swear they do do things like that.

It's obvious these methods are used.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: CrazyFox

LOL come on now. That’s not Pence. He hasn’t had abs like that since the 80s lol.

Not saying it’s him, but... Pence is 61. That photo could be 80’s, though it vibes more 90’s to me.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Big storm brings snow to Texas tomorrow. Parts of Abilene TX to get possible 6-8 inches of snow. I’m in FortWorth we have 2-3 inches heading our way.

In that letter I posted it talks how Lin Wood said Trump took a “Doomsday plane” to Abilene TX After the capitol incident.

He (Lin Wood) called Pence a traitor well before the counting of the elector votes on the 6th. But did you know that he also said that the president, following the capitol incident, left DC on a “Doomsday” aircraft (used for communications in the event of a nuclear war) with his family and was in Abilene, TX. This aircraft was confirmed by both flight trackers and eyes on the ground.

Snow White?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted, but I found it to be interesting.

nyegop.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

No wonder the FCC told the emergency broadcast Affiliates to have their systems all tuned up and ready for something.

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Internet kill switch 'cyberpandemic' coming soon as prophet Klaus Schwab had stated last summer.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hodgkins Lymphoma is not lung cancer though, is it?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

The idea in that is if he is successfully impeached he can never run or hold public office again. So no more 2024.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: TheMandolorian

originally posted by: Cameoii
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

Possibly, although I'm not sure it would take something big at this point to force communication blackout. I also have a feeling that Red2 might be a mov the "good guys" make in order to broadcast their message without interference from the official narrative.

I suspect RED2 (comm blackout) will be in response to declass or when the slow trickle (as mentioned in Bongino's parley about Hunter) hits a point they don't want you to see.

parler link

Remember, when this stuff comes out, it may not be the best idea to watch it. It can and will alter your perception forever.

There is a dude on Twitter posting a couple pics from what I guess is Hunters laptop that I have never seen before and won't post here, but very disturbing. If this is what is to come then it is truly disgusting. Link to user is below....

twitter.com...

i reported it saying it was from hunters laptop

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: angelchemuel

Hodgkins Lymphoma is not lung cancer though, is it?

No, it's lymphatic lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
If he is impeached, he cannot run again. Since the wheels of justice are notoriously slow they may try to drag it out so if he is found innoent he would not have time for 22 and 24 even.

<< 271  272  273    275  276  277 >>

join