It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 275
<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
Not sure if this has been posted, but I found it to be interesting.

nyegop.org...

That was very informative, and it makes a lot of sense too. Many good points.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: djohn554

Neither did so many here but ask any of our resident decoders and they'll swear they do do things like that.

It's obvious these methods are used.

Over 1000 examples here alone. Direct messages from DJT twit's account to Rel and Myself on half a dozen times here.

Code has been used since time as we know it began. It isn't new, the only thing new is layers are exposed for all with eyes to see and a lot of folks are coding and decoding making it harder for both sides.

Mike has been tweeting A LOT for him, and is in the game - for who or whom? Anyone's guess.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

If they allow stuff from that laptop on twitter. Is just to lay ground work to take down the big guy and usher in Kamala harris. Maybe their plan is to reward Pence for the betrayal and allow him th VP position. My money would be on big M obama.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

You have a pm my good friend.

Everyone keep your heads up. There is a lot of time between now and the 20th. Right now, as mentioned by a couple posters above, our friend Ezra is counting down towards something significant. Right now, we are at 8 days. Well, if we continue on this countdown trajectory, we will hit zero on the 17th. Until Biden is officially sworn in on 1/20, all bets are off. We have been preparing for this storm for over 3 years now. It was not going to be walk through the park. This is Trump looking his weakest at the moment that he is his strongest.

I believe E dropped a major hint with this post he made on Parler . "If they have won, if the vote is certified; if the Pentagon says they will participate in a peaceful transition... exactly why are they all terrified right now?"

Interesting way to describe who will make sure and provide a "peaceful transition." Why are they so frantic now that the stolen election has now been certified? Why try to impeach him with just under two weeks left in his apparent term? Plus, what is the Capitol preparing to brace for impact against with the thousands of NG's deployed and high fencing that's been put up around monuments and buildings of interests. Almost looks like election night in NYC all over again, everyone is boarding up and just waiting for the mollywopping to begin.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Correct, by bad.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5

Thank you for helping me be open. Whenever I bare my soul in public I feel worried about clicking "post". But I also stand by my words and need to reflect them. Fight the fear! So long as they mean something to just one person, it is worth it. I feel the same about everyone's posts on here.

Thank you summer.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Another McInerney video -

link   

A Not So Gentle Reminder....

Please read This:

An Update I Should Not Need To Post...PLEASE READ

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate. The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.
    Ignoring this responsibility could include temporary POSTING BANS.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Sat Jan 9 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:51 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Vasa Croe

I still don't understand why the Democrats didn't run a clean or at least neutral candidate, so they could sidestep all of the Biden entanglements. Surely a more well-rounded and generally appealing candidate could have been brought up.

There might be a reason Biden "has to" run, could it be part of a scripted Great Awakening?

link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
    Not sure if this has been posted, but I found it to be interesting.

nyegop.org...

I posted the list of what to expect from it back a couple pages.
    Interesting how it reflects some of the RED 1 RED 2 countdown

The next 12 days will be something to tell the grandchildren! It’s 1776 all over again!
    Last line from the letter.
    edit on 9-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
    If he is impeached, he cannot run again. Since the wheels of justice are notoriously slow they may try to drag it out so if he is found innoent he would not have time for 22 and 24 even.
    a reply to: Creep Thumper

That's not true...as noted before, Alcee Hastings was convicted in the Senate of 8 counts and impeached and removed from the bench in 1989....being banned from running for office was not in the impeachment...he has been in congress since 1993.

That's crazy.
    edit on 9-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    a reply to: Kaiju666

You did see the movie "2012", right? This time it may be a socio-economic collapse.

No I did not. For many years I've avoided films because ...Hollywood. I'll look it up and view the plot.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:54 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The idea in that is if he is successfully impeached he can never run or hold public office again. So no more 2024.

How can anyone respect these people? They're out of their f'ing minds with hatred.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: steaming

DESDEN; A War Crime

www.youtube.com...

55,000,000 were Killed during ww2. The Majority were UNARMED CIVILIANS. NEVER HAS A TRIBUTIVE MEMORIAL BEEN ERECTED TO STATE SUCH............. Our Family - My Mother plus Gradfather, Were Bombed out of House and Home, Several Civilian Relatives were Killed During German Bombing Attacks.

Looking back , it was all a Terrible Mistake.

Just like WW1, ' Colonel J.Butler, War is A Racket...............

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:57 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Observationalist

My apologies. This thread is moving at warp-speed and I wasn't sure if someone had brought it up

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:58 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

The idea in that is if he is successfully impeached he can never run or hold public office again. So no more 2024.

How can anyone respect these people? They're out of their f'ing minds with hatred.

They are willing to sacrifice everything, in order to protect themselves from being exposed.

Left-wing media people and lawyers were really upset when the doj said it was not going to investigate President Trump's Behavior yesterday.

They were hoping the president would be put in a position where he could not declassify anything, similar to the restrictions imposed on him during the Mueller Witch Hunt.

Hopefully there are no restrictions like that during the impeachment process.

edit on 1/9/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:59 PM
    link   
    Anyone seeing anything of the possible broadcast? I see nothing on YT.

link   
    E.

They will attempt to use amplified division amongst political bodies to pass laws against "domestic terrorism", that will, in fact, remove your right to speak out against the State entirely, regardless of political standing.

They did this during 9/11, with the passing of the Patriot Act.

The focus now though, is on solidifying the internal domestic base of control for the intelligence agencies pulling global strings.

This is your last stand.
    They have divided you against yourselves, ostracized you, inflamed you, and now paint you as the new targets of a system design to enforce compliance not just for you, but for all future citizens.
    Mechanisms of control are born out of chaos, and no opportunity is wasted. Especially not one they have spent years manufacturing.

Eyes Open.
    E.

edit on 9-1-2021 by samuelsson because: E

link   
    a reply to: RickinVa

edit
    😬

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:00 PM
    link   
    If anyone finds a link to the rumoured Trump speech please do post it.

What do you all make of this supposed Q post on Parler?!

Parler

<< 272  273  274    276  277  278 >>

join