It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 273
<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

I just want to say I love your soul! Your words always resonate with me. I thank you for sharing your heart. Much Love ❤️

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

1. Isn't it just a little bizarre to impeach a man after he's out of office?

2. If they impeach him a second time does that mean he loses his SS protection?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking for a earlier print in hardcopy, but less than the 300ish on eBay.... but a nation-wide used book chain had -0- copies when I checked today. Guess I'll have to resort to paperback.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Cut the crap. The answer is the same.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
While some seem emboldened they forget or just dont realize the risk of equal opposite reaction - it will be a terrible reckoning come to pass.

link   

No. I haven't really slept properly since the election. I've rarely felt so crappy.

Its hard going.. the free wordl hangs by a thread..

Relating to the post below. There is a link to this video testimony of an ITALIAN JUDGE about LEONARDO’S role in switching votes from President Trump to Joe Biden!!!!

parler.com...

link   

I've seen that posted online ( losses SS protection ) but haven't seen anything to back it up

But if they Impeached & convicted, in or out of office, he would not be able to hold office in the future - I believe this is their motive

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metalcrack
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm looking for a earlier print in hardcopy, but less than the 300ish on eBay.... but a nation-wide used book chain had -0- copies when I checked today. Guess I'll have to resort to paperback.

I was actually looking for one of the old, fat copies. I ended up buying a three-volume set out of curiosity. Pricey.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hearing more rumours of trump speaking at @7pm ET. Anybody else hearing this.

Pompeo'a tweets are said to be a timer (of sorts), 30 min interval posts, then 15min interval posts when they get to 5 min intervals apparently that's the code that it's a go and happenings will be happening. Just rumours but rumours have been productive, as of late.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus

I've seen that posted online ( losses SS protection ) but haven't seen anything to back it up

But if they Impeached & convicted, in or out of office, he would not be able to hold office in the future - I believe this is their motive

If things work out according to karma, perhaps it's they who won't be able to hold office. They're already having trouble walking through an airport.

God, that made me happy.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If successfully impeached it would completely take out the chance of a second term, now or in 2024, I think that's why their still making that push.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire

Pompeo'a tweets are said to be a timer (of sorts), 30 min interval posts, then 15min interval posts when they get to 5 min intervals apparently that's the code that it's a go and happenings will be happening. Just rumours but rumours have been productive, as of late.

Fire, I did read the same thing earlier in the thread, 8:00pm EST.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is a video from an Italian lawyer testifying about the vote fraud . ..

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Then I would have to live with my choices... Exactly as we all do now.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You all read this yet? It’s from Nye county Nevada.
A Letter from the Chairman

What come next

So, what comes next? I don’t have the particulars but I can give you milestones to watch for as the coming days unfold:
Expect the emergency broadcast system to be activated. The FCC just recently released a memorandum speaking to the requirements under Federal law to send messages from the president to the public. See this link

Expect confusion. We are in a battle for our republic against elites that are attempting the very coup that they are accusing Trump of doing. In battle, there will be disinformation but know that plans are being fulfilled.

Expect high profile arrests to take place over the next 12 days and at any time. You may wake one morning to find someone in high office is no longer there.

Expect this to be a bumpy ride to the very end. This is not a television show where things are resolved in 45 minutes.

Expect more bombshell evidence to be released between now and Jan. 20th.

Expect some sort of internet blackout or outage: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gmail are likely going to be affected. If you don’t have alternate forms of communication established now, it would be a good idea to start forming them even if it’s just checking on your nextdoor neighbors.

Expect Trump to be inaugurated on Jan 20th!

Expect the executive order from 2018 and/or the Insurrection Act to be enacted. This DOES NOT mean martial law. Remember that we have been under a state of emergency since 2018 which gives the president many powers to act.

What the heck Nye? Nevada?....

I just saw this posted on Probably Alexandra Instagram I haven’t read through it all yet, but though it could be useful.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Sorry CT, it's just me losing track as I'd read it elsewhere. Getting lost in the very fast flow of info.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Sorry CT, it's just me losing track as I'd read it elsewhere. Getting lost in the very fast flow of info.

No worries. 😁

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yes I saw a couple different twits saying Trump will be speaking tonight. I shared them on here a couple pages back.

I hope he does. Anyone know what UK time it will be?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I saw it while scrolling and it is disgusting.

It is in alignment with the pics that were previously released, how are those pictures going to be allowed to be scene by the public in order to expose Hunter fully?

Blurred images?

Indictment from a Grand Jury?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

7PM EST so midnight GMT, if it is indeed happening. I'll be keeping my eye on RSBN on YT, they live stream all Trump stuff.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Parksy1981 because: Cant tell the time

<< 270  271  272    274  275  276 >>

join