It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm still collecting my thoughts regarding a "sky event". I appreciate the feedback (thanks saladfingers and panoz) and others following the same topic. I think I was just in a strange state of mind yesterday because when I woke this morning and went about my chores I didn't have the same foreboding feeling. Foreboding still, but different somehow. These thoughts and ideas are still tumbling around in my mind and I'm not sure I'll be able to communicate them through a keyboard. I suppose time will tell lol. Peace friends.

a reply to: MayRenee
What the **** is wrong with you?
edit on 1/9/2021 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: almost forgot about about panoz

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Message from DT Jr. about the plausible creation of a new platform or an alternative form of communication

That's great and all but look who owns the big pipes!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

ATS Does not allow recruiting other sites.
THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!
Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.
Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility
    Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:34 PM
    link   
    If I were into conspiracy theories...I'd almost think "Suicide Weekend" was referring to TWITTER committing suicide over this weekend.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:35 PM
    link   
    Good evening one and all.

Firstly. Christmas decorations still up at the WH. I was pointed to the Orthodox beliefs and the Julian calendar.

Many Orthodox churches recognize the holiday dates according to the Julian calendar. Christmas is still on December 25 in the Julian calendar so the January 7 date is only valid between 1901 and 2100 The Gregorian date for Orthodox Christmas will be January 8 in 2101 if the Julian calendar is still used.
    Day Of Year: December 25; January 7

This isn't the first time I have seen pointers towards the Orthodox Christian beliefs as being important right now. But it should be noted.

Secondly. The 10 days are in effect from my perspective. Expect very little to happen until the 17th.
    That said, when I say expect very little, I mean with regard to push back. I suspect in the next week to see many things that are purposefully designed to dishearten and demoralise most of the people here. Certainly, the lack of hope will increase. This will especially affect those that think the Q thing isn't real in any way. Those that attack it, will of course be out here trying to make you feel sh*tty. I see one here right now. It is bad form to suggest that they are paid, and is frowned upon by ATS (understandably, as everyone is entitled to their opinion), but of course, if they are doing it because it is what they believe... then God help them. To clarify to ATS mods, I making zero accusations here.

But I do question those that attack the thoughts of other normal people trying to work out the truth. They think attacking other normal people is fine, and don't point their attacks at those they deem actually responsible. They seem very focused on making people doubt themselves. It's a little sad. But of course, this is why someone invented the scroll wheel for your mouse. (LIFE TIP).

Thirdly.

I'm here in this thread, not because of Trump or Q. I'm here because of a, what I can only call, biblical experience. I was given a heads up by something way beyond my limited comprehension. There are powers at play outside of our perception.
    It is what gives me a lot of confidence that the people here are on the right path.

I am unconcerned whether anyone believes me or not. I'd like to hope that most here know that I would stand right next to all the good souls and defend you given the chance. Just as I know you'd probably do the same for me. Good souls shine.

I try to keep grounded, as I know a lot of people aren't quite ready for the notion of a reality way beyond how the world is presented. I'm not going to pretend that I have all the answers or understand it in full either. But I do KNOW... know, that there is a deeper spiritual war going on that stretches outside of our perceived reality. In fact, I'd surmise that we are actually fighting for what our reality is... and not for Trump. Not for democracy either. This is wheat from the chaff.

The vital thing is to stand firm. Do not fear death, as it is not the end in any way. Standing in faith, being strong in your convictions come what may is your fight. Focused on a more magnificent future... one worth crawling over hot coals and broken glass to reach. With enough faith, you can even manage a smile and a wink at the prison guards as you pass them.
    Be brave and strong. Your strength gives others power to overcome.
    It doesn't really matter what is coming, or what is thrown at us. We know where we have to get to. See the future that you want... recognise it... hold that image strong. If you fall down, stand back up. This is a test. Trial by fire! If you feel it burning you, dig deep, because very little of it is real.

I don't like talking like this very often, because I know how it can sound. But I think Whispers reminder of the biblical aspect needs keeping in mind through all this distraction. 10 days of darkness isn't just silence. Darkness is where the monsters dwell (fear!). I remind you again, that you can turn it all off... or you can face it. Laugh or look the darkness straight in the eye. The darkness fears the light. Be light, and there is nothing to fear.
    Your energy and power is what increases the light you shine.

I tell you this, there is a good side that is up there to protect you. Trust in that.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Now, back to a little watching. And remember, those that come here to condemn and mock are trying to paint people as evil and stupid, but recognise their actions for what they are. They know inside what they do. They are just afraid. Keep walking... (or scrolling).

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:36 PM
    link   
    Related to a "Sky event"...

One Second After is a 2009 novel by American writer William R. Forstchen. The novel deals with an unexpected electromagnetic pulse attack on the United States as it affects the people living in and around the small American town of Black Mountain, North Carolina.

www.onesecondafter.com...

The third book in the trilogy, The Final Day: A John Matherson Novel, was released on January 3, 2017. In the book, Raven Rock is referred to as "Site R" and is used by the US government to house highly important citizens and government officials.

Flashback...Newt on "One Second After"...

Spooky stuff but it's just a novel.🤔

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
    link   
    a reply to: saladfingers123456

Honouring our beautiful First Lady, who is Slovenian?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:37 PM
    link   
    I have a question......

The Senate reconvenes at noon on Jan. 19.

McConnell has stated that the Senate won't consider the articles until Jan 20.

Impeachment requires 2/3 majority of a Senate vote to convict.

50-50 split means at least 17 Republicans will have to vote to convict. 67 is the required vote to convict.

I don't see that happening.
    edit on 9-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2021 by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:39 PM
    link   
    I was just reading that info from the stolen devices from the capitol is hitting the net in places. Anyone seen any word on this? I would think it would hit wiki leaks soon if legit.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:47 PM
    link   
    a reply to: doobydoll

Because he’s still POTUS, and the networks have a legal mandate to air his addresses to the nation in its full, uninterrupted manner.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:49 PM
    link   
    Dont know if this has already been posted, but E on Parler appears to be counting down!
    He posted a 9 yesterday and has now put up an 8 - will check for a 7 tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:50 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MayRenee

The guy has another tweet with the Anita thugs on a green screen? Look shopped to me..

TWIT

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:52 PM
    link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Now all those pleasures in life are being eroded or have gone basically overnight. No going to sports events to enjoy the comradery. (That really struck home when they finished the 6 Nations Rugby here in the UK. Empty seats but pipped noises from an invisible crowd. I remember how I disliked watching comedy programmes that had pipped audience laughter.) No restaurant birthday celebrations. No family get togethers. God help you if your daughter is giving birth to her first child and neither you nor her husband can be with her so everything goes into slow motion and runs the risk of having a C-Section! A member of your family dying of cancer when treatment would have worked, but was denied because of...well a virus! I could go on and on!

I really have had enough now. Sick of it all because none of it resonates with me as a human being.
    There's no love, care or grace and kindness left anymore. Where those qualities do abide still, we are not allowed to get within 6 feet of each other to give a hug, to hold the hand that needs comfort and support. Only strangers who have been designated can do that, not the people who know you, care about you and love you.

The World is going to hell in a handbasket and I'm just sitting at the side-lines as I watch it all happen in utter despair and desolation.

"I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other."

I never thought those words would resonate so deeply with me as they do now...

Rainbows
    Jane

I'm feeling this so bad too. Recently thinking about the deagel depopulation guesstimate and now think that another angle to covid might be the absolute isolation of the younger generations as a means to an end for the upper echelons to control the population of the service class. I have teens/twenties and their social structure and future is ruined. How will they (ones that want to) meet up and reproduce if they are taught to fear others as virally contageous? Seems like part of the insidious plan. To be honest, I'm fn sick of being seen as contageous, having people jump out of my way in fear. How could anyone not be? It isn't right and it isn't in line with what our species is.

Hang in there.

Editing to add, sorry it's covid to the mods... remove if need be.
    edit on 9-1-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:53 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Vasa Croe

That's not good to a certain extent as it would surely compromise any released info being used as evidence in a court of law. Hopefully Pelosi's is not amongst them and is in a secure place. If the stuff from The Hunter laptop is coming out then doesn't that suggest that a Court case has already taken place?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:55 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: underpass61
    This is direct from the Nye County GOP
    A Letter From The Chairman -

I've heard it all before but good to hear. I lived in Pahrump for awhile and those folks "think" and "do" things much differently than those from the east if you know what I mean. Though many are good to have on your side when & if SHTF. Guess I'll be sitting on the fence for next 11 days.

Small world! I lived in Pahrump as a kid when there wasn’t really much to it lol. Nickels quick stop, which was basically a trailer outfitted to be a convenience store and a trailer park where most of us all lived.

Also A couple of other “establishments” around that ultimately ended my parent’s marriage bc my dad was a frequent visitor to those places apparently. I have a lot of weird memories from that place.

A few good ones though from going to Vegas every payday and being let loose with 50$ in circus circus 🤣

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:56 PM
    link   
    a reply to: igloo

Virtual hugs to you too and thank you.

Rainbows
    Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:58 PM
    link   
    mike pence has a secret here

a reply to: Parksy1981
    Well isn't that sumtin

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:01 PM
    link   

originally posted by: carewemust
    However, if you recall from 2019, Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler did not allow any pro Trump Witnesses or testimony. It was a Banana Republic style lynching.

That was in the House Impeachment.

It is in the Senate Trial that Trump would be allowed witnesses and to present evidence.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    Barr = Confirmed Black Hat Infiltrator?

mobile.twitter.com...

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:02 PM
    link   
    Has any one posited a theory on Pompeo's weird tweet schedule? I keep forgetting about it, then stumbling across him in my feed and every time it makes me wonder what he's up to...

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join