It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 265
<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

As our member from Cheltenham, angelchemuel, are you seeing any uptick in activity re GCHQ in the town? I went to school on the outskirts but I'm not hearing anything from old school friends who ended up working there.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

I have thought some of the same things and have wondered if by some chance there are messages coming from the future or perhaps a time traveler or inter dimensional being. Could it be the cabal was working with a nefarious alien race and Trump has been working with a friendly race? It seems far fetched but the way 2020 was it almost seems fitting that 2021 would start off with a bang

link   
a reply to: Halfswede

That’s the way I look at it. These threads are more of a place to dump all information about the current world happenings, and to then discuss and analyze said information. Q itself has become ancillary to the real info we talk about here. It all loosely ties back to what Q has discussed in the past though. Even if Q is completely fake, I don’t know how anybody can deny that there is something seriously wrong with our country and planet in general. If a message was posted via Q’s trip code today saying it’s all been completely fake, that does nothing to change all the things we’ve talked about over the last 4 years.

link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

By "pictures" I assume he means a HD image.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Thank for your reply Jane - I feel your pain. I am stuck between a rock and a hard place in the respect you mention, there is conflicting info that points to both scenarios possibly happening, so there would be very little I (located where I am atm) could do about either situation.

I suppose in truth I am fully prepared mentally for what is coming as it is also mental preparation that is important in what transpires. All I know is that I seem to have been born for these times, all this knowledge I have accumulated/acquired must be for some very good ultimate reason.

Xx

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charliebrowndog

I have thought some of the same things and have wondered if by some chance there are messages coming from the future or perhaps a time traveler or inter dimensional being. Could it be the cabal was working with a nefarious alien race and Trump has been working with a friendly race? It seems far fetched but the way 2020 was it almost seems fitting that 2021 would start off with a bang

If we are going to go down that road, we should take stock in what people like Bigelow and Brennan said, that the aliens aren't from another world. Richard Shaver (because yes I like to throw that around) said that the DEROs were waiting for a time when we have become so unstable as a society that they could conquer us before they come out from the underground and take over.

Now here we are.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

This is a very true fact. Even if it is revealed that "KU" is nothing more then a mumbling idiot with a degenerative mental illness, it doesn't ignore the fact that the world has changed partly because of "KU"s existence and the group-think dissection of world events that have occurred because of it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On December 4 of last year we had the world's largest single dish observatory telescope collapse in Puerto Rico. As they said it was expected and could have been prevented so we lost another eye on space. What is notable is that the research done covered gravitational waves in space. We are blind and can't see. Dark to light. Ignorance to knowledge. Lies to truth. Fiction to reality.
www.npr.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
you need psychological help...

No thanks, I'm perfectly fine... you, on the other hand...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Wow... that's a pretty intense Shumann resonance FF!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

This is exactly how I've felt since the beginning, I've said it a few times. I couldn't explain the feeling I got, it was like a eureka moment, then the seriousness of what could be transpiring, unawares to ourselves, came about. I still think theres bigger things to come and it's not from politics, it's something much more severe, something that will genuinely shock us to the core.

I cant put my finger on what it is, wouldn't even like to guess, I just think theres something else ........ to come.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have read somewhere, that those in the know, dont call them aliens, as they arent alien, they are simply known as the others.

Could mean a lot of things but ties in with what your saying.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian
You are a breath of fresh air. Definitely gives me a small glimmer of hope for the younger generations. Onward!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Catching up and at pg260 so apologies if mentioned but I had a thought about the Meteor/Nibiru/Apocalypse angle...

What if our ascension or elevation, to a higher dimension vibration/frequency, depends on a mass moment of exhilaration and Love?

How would military planners be assured of achieving that? Perhaps by staging a near-miss threat from space! Would that result in the same reaction as after a potentially deadly family car crash? Everyone interacts with love and care... "Are you alright? I don't know what I would have done without you! I'm going to make the most of every minute with you from now on..."?

NASA uptops know about nibiru (star of jacob) that will show up soon (dont know how soon, but in our lifetimes) but has not disclosed to the world and many bunkers have been prepared for the elite. Part of elite will not survive this regardless. The world will panic when it can see with its naked eye, and world map will change.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I certainly believe that something has changed the face of this planet, many times during its lifetime, although there is evidence for it, it is often dismissed.

When the drops started to really fire up, Q touched upon a lot of esoteric subjects, it gave fuel for the other side to label us 'conspiracists'. I dont think he liked that and steered away from the subjects. I ultimately believe more would have came to us had it not been for that label transpiring.

There is a lot more to be learned of that I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: Guyfriday

I have read somewhere, that those in the know, dont call them aliens, as they arent alien, they are simply known as the others.

Could mean a lot of things but ties in with what your saying.

Not to detract for "KU", but there is a lot of crap that takes place on a day to day occasion that gets over looked by most people just because it's inconsequential to their lives. I've studies the whole Shadow People Phenomena for decades now, and the weird fact is unless you've seen one you won't ever see one.

I know that's seems weird, but it goes like this: Ever look inside one of those "Where's Waldo" books? after you spot Waldo on the page you will spot him each and every time when you look at that page. With Shadow People it's the same way, after you have a chance viewing of one, you become more prone to seeing them at other venues because your mind accepts that they exist.

These things that parade around as "Aliens" but in reality aren't, well they really are in that they are alien to us, but after we recognized that they are here then what are they? They aren't really aliens if they came from Earth, but they may not be human either. Is it possible that some humans are working with these other inhabitance of Earth?

"KU" is no different in this respect. Most people think its a group called "Qanon" which as we all know didn't exist until the media created the idea, but this doesn't mean that "KU" didn't exist. It means that "Qanon" was manifested by the media as a scapegoat to be used as it needs it to be. "KU" on the other hand still exists as a sole idea or group, that has strangely remained untainted by the media. Why is that?

People that have seen what "KU" has brought about can also see other areas and notions that "KU" seems the bring about as well. Just like the Shadow People though, "KU" isn't a "thing" until that individual sees that it's a real issue. It's a strange world we live in isn't it half Dreamworld of Lovecraftian frame, half "All the President's Men" of Woodward and Bernstein's design.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister, tweeted this an hour ago:

It's a bit of a shocking eye catcher to come from the PM... but then usual covid stuff when you look at the detail.

However, when you consider the messaging to have two reasons; covid AND the approaching take down, the red and yellow warning symbolism implies " Duuuuck!"

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Woah

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

That ties in with what J. Vallée thinks and what J. Keel (RIP) thought. Their point of origin is not interstellar; it is much closer.

Yeah, some kind of planetary encounter with another object large enough rearrange our continental plates ... would be a game changer. As would the "unveiling" of the Others. As would rock solid proof of one or many assertions of the Bible.

All three of those events have a common thread. We have, for centuries, prided ourselves on our scientific progress and ability to better understand the physical universe. What those three events have in common is any one of them would be a hammer blow to what we suppose we know and make very clear how much we DON'T know.

Cheers
edit on 9-1-2021 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Nope, nothing...and we wouldn't anyhow ...wink, wink

Rainbows
Jane

<< 262  263  264    266  267  268 >>

join