It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 264
<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That picture is mirrored. Interesting.

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Forgive if posted...

Who's exactly calling the shots ?
Michelle Obama calls for Trump to be 'permanently' banned as pressure mounts on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

Pressure is mounting on the nation's leading social media companies to permanently ban Donald Trump from their platforms as former first lady Michelle Obama on Thursday joined the growing number of powerful voices calling for the president's ouster to prevent him from using Facebook, Twitter and YouTube to incite another wave of violence.

Right before the POTUS ban

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   

edit on 9-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

I would be suspicious of anyone asking where the laptop is but when you obviously haven’t been speaking English very long I’m gonna call it out.
Sorry not sorry. I love my country more than I hate looking racist.
edit on 9-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: angelchemuel
But seriously, there are only a few people that need to be brought to justice, that is not going to cause the massive upheaval and reason to 'bug down' as he suggests and others have backed him by saying we need to stay home and let the military get on with their job.

Hi Jane...

Seriously? You think there are only a few people that need to be brought to Justice? Either you are confused by the meaning of 'a few', or you are confused about the current situation.

There are literally thousands of traitors in the USA alone, from Governors on down to local DAs and Chiefs of Police, all the way up to hundreds of Congressmen and dozens of Senators. Then you have the State Department, the DOJ, the FBI and every other federal goverment agency that are all riddled with deep state traitors. Then, you have all of the NGOs (funded by Soros and his dozens of different shell companies, foundations, etc).

A few? Ok, but you need to petition dictionary.com to update their definition.

you need psychological help...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
Hi Tanstaafl

You misunderstand me, I know exactly what I mean by 'the few'.
Yes overall there are minions which make up thousands in all probability. But many of those thousands are brainwashed at worst or happy to just get their monthly pay check at best. But most of them, at the end of the day, will be interested in what is REALLY going on in their so called name.

I'm talking about the few that make up the head of the snake. Yes those might be a few thousand world wide, but the US or any other country for that matter are not responsible for what each country chooses to do for themselves. That has always been the problem ad infenitum...interference. Clean your own house first, and I mean individual countries, not just what Trump has tried to do for America. Take self responsibility. Choose your friends wisely. Lead by example not force and intrusion/invasion.
Once you cut the head of the snake you have the rest of the rats scuttling away up the drainpipes never to be seen again.

I know we are all stressed one way or another, including you, but there is absolutely no need to get nasty with somebody you don't know and tell them to go have a word with dictionary.com is there? I'm trying my best to be kind and understanding here and away from here. I am also trying to learn so I have better understanding, but I will not be apparty by adding to the prolific amount of negative energies in our world right now.

Goodafternoon
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

I know it's more complex than what I posted. Having been around for a while though I think this is a major source of our current problems.

Legions of brainwashed zombies given everything they desired when they desired it.

They now think they're entitled to be accommodated no matter how unreasonable their demands are.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Catching up and at pg260 so apologies if mentioned but I had a thought about the Meteor/Nibiru/Apocalypse angle...

What if our ascension or elevation, to a higher dimension vibration/frequency, depends on a mass moment of exhilaration and Love?

How would military planners be assured of achieving that? Perhaps by staging a near-miss threat from space! Would that result in the same reaction as after a potentially deadly family car crash? Everyone interacts with love and care... "Are you alright? I don't know what I would have done without you! I'm going to make the most of every minute with you from now on..."?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Nancy read her own psych report. Again with the histrionics. Her children must be a mess.

During a portion of an interview set to air on Sunday’s broadcast of CBS’ “60 Minutes” that was released Friday, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said that President Donald Trump is a “deranged, unhinged, dangerous” president of the United States.

Pelosi said, “Well, sadly, the person who’s running the executive branch is a deranged, unhinged, dangerous president of the United States, and only a number of days until we can be protected from him. But he has done something so serious that there should be prosecution against him.”

Pelosi added that invoking the 25th Amendment is still on the table and “Nothing is off the table.”

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Thanks for that Doobydoll - in which case it must be later in the evening of the 6th, just before the trees are taken down. He must be in a reasonable loop to know about Pelosi's laptop so quickly. Another couple of observations, something he says towards the end leads me to believe they are actually in part of the Capitol; and you can see two people recording him on camera, besides the actual videoer of this clip. This must obviously be with his permission so he feels relatively secure in what he is saying ... with no apparent fear of reprisals !

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Pelosi Panic

Sorry I'm not researching further. Tim does a better presentation than I could.

Anyway, panic!
edit on 9-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: All for a LARP?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I've been through all the pages and can't see this mentioned anywhere. Apologies if it has and I have missed it.

President Donald Trump former personal lawyer Michael Cohen said in a tweet on Friday that he is cooperating with officials probing the president and his family.

"I have been asked and have agreed to cooperate with multiple government agencies to provide testimony on the wrongdoing by #Trump and the #TrumpFamily," Cohen wrote. "I am doing this in large part as #Trump and family have tried, and thankfully failed, to destroy America’s democracy."

From this link

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
There are a lot of strange connections with Malta ... Pete Buttgeigs Family, the Knights of Malta, the underground tunnels and temples etc.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Pelosi added that invoking the 25th Amendment is still on the table and “Nothing is off the table.

Well that's a lie, since we know that Constitutional Laws and Common Sense have been off their table for a while now. Like my dad likes to say (jokingly though) it's all deserts until you're dealing with Type-2 Diabetes, then that cake you are eating is a death sentence.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I found this interesting article that supports what many feel is the concern over the undertone, the Biblical, nothing can stop what is coming, sky event comments. Over 120 major telescopes have been closed and are not monitoring the skies. There are a few very old ones operating but do not have the same accuracy and ability to see within deep space. Much has been covered under the guise of the covid plandemic.
The only large telescope operating is in the South Pole. How many times now have we heard of some important leader, delegation heading to the South Pole. We have heard about the ice sheets melting, pieces breaking off, penguin breeding ground perils ect. I wondered about the sudden closure of the observatory in New Mexico due to supposed FBI investigation of criminal activity.
Then we have the Vatican telescope LUCIFER [meaning morning star, or first light -Venus] searching for life. Remember the oddity of the statements that the aliens would be welcomed and baptized.
Then we have the new Space Force. Maybe all that we have been going through from riots, political chaos, virus wars is part of the movie to keep our attention and in a sick way entertained. Perhaps the real threat is from above and we cannot see it until it arrives. We have been in training, learning to wear face masks and protective gear, learning to store food and other supplies and learn which are useful and which are not, learning how to identify illness, how to operate in semi isolation, how to navigate in an alien environment and how to ensure continuation of education and learn to work remotely and remain productive.
It all seems to fit. We have been in a crash course and each of us are trying to learn how to live in this environment.
Resident Lurker has pointed out numerous times about my thoughts that there are so many smaller amateur astronomers with their telescopes scanning the skies every night. I wonder if this is something we cannot see, not yet. In science fiction and even in books there is the invisibility cloak. It makes sense because some of the larger telescopes monitor wave distortion in space, ripples in time and space and small telescopes can only see what is visible.
Anyway I feel that much is going to be revealed shortly.
The Twit video of Trump with the appearance of some type of nuclear blast,clouds, colors fading to grey and black makes me wonder.
astronomy.com...
www.methodquarterly.com...
quote]originally posted by: awhispersecho
You know, the reference to it being "Biblical" seems to be overlooked by most people including myself at times and yet it could be the most telling piece of info we have. Something Biblical is very specific, it's famine, flood, fire, God himself, those are Biblical things. What isn't is an arrest, an election, a rise to power, a declassification of info. Those things are not Biblical, they are not even close to that level.

As some know, as of late I have been on here voicing my displeasure with and about Q, the plan or lack thereof, Trump, and all that goes along with this. I have believed and I have doubted, I have questioned and I have gotten angry. I don't trust anyone or anything right now and I won't unless someone does something to make me trust them. But I almost feel like looking at this as a Trump or a Q thing is disrespecting what is coming. If it is Biblical, as in the true meaning of the word, we are all underestimating what is coming.

The communications from Q, to Wood, to all the people that have been followed all shared one thing, they all talk about praying, God wins, etc. I have always found it interesting that they all took that same tone at a time when in general you hear those things mentioned less and less every day. If what's coming is Biblical, it ties in with watch the sky, it ties in with this being the last president, it ties in with they can't stop what's coming. It also lends more mystery as to who has been communicating with us, warning us, and how they, if it turns out to go as the say it will, how they knew every detail so far in advance. I'm not sure a person, or people, are capable of doing something in the scale of what this might be.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I think we should be asking them questions like:
What do you think America is and mean?

These people like to use words that neither applies to them, or that they don't understand. I find that weird.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
doop
edit on 9-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Whitney Webb discussing Silicon Valley censoring Trump (and others), how Trump's legal team didn't even really try to prove voter fraud, did not investigate voting software that was used to scan mail-in ballots, the Capitol building events and how there are questions about security, etc.

She also discussed how the DHS had a meeting last March where they re-focused their war on terror efforts from overseas terror threats to domestic terrorists.

This is packed with so much info, worth the listen if you have time

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

SO shocking that you posted it twice? I kid of course.

Question though: Earth is both starting to go through that Galactic Boundary and is having a CME hitting it, doesn't those effect this?

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: FlyingFox

sosrff.tsu.ru...

Well that is certainly some odd Schumann going on.....

top topics

<< 261  262  263    265  266  267 >>

join