It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Reposting to include the missing tweet that was not captured (to provide better context) since the tweets (from POTUS account) have since been deleted.

link

edit on 8-1-2021 by bradychick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Flight tracker filter-push u

ZOOM out Military Spanning the globe
GLORIOUS

W.T.F.?

I'm sure I don't understand this in some way.
M

Now imagine this type of tracking with humans.

Sure they already have it. They just need everyone to get registered.

Eye in the sky

link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Nobody is flying right now. Matter of fact our wings have been clipped and we’ve been caged. Have you not seen what is happening right now?! This is the coup de grace! And I have a sneaking suspicion that is here in this thread on ATS are next. The new owners are invariably not going to want to stain of Trump and Q on their shiny new toy.

link   
a reply to: summer5

Seems like a direct attack on the OFFICE Of The PRESIDENT. Which now gives justification for Trump to do, what?? 💣🤔

originally posted by: bradychick

Thanks for the quick screenCaps.

edit on 8-1-2021 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

In my view, when stability has returned, at the back end of the Storm!

The /Patriotsfight and /ProjectDComms boards were set up to document the arrests and charges - these would only be posted by Q (on the board limited to Q write access), once the arrests have happened!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Yes, they already do track us like this. These social media and ad companies, along with I’m sure many governments foreign and domestic have files on all of us that would make your head spin.

Our phones are our transponders.
edit on 8-1-2021 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Mike Pompeo may not have authority to arrest the Italian President... but I assume he has authority to assist in the agreed extradition of an Italian suspect that has been granted by an Italian court?

Could this be what has happened?

"Dear Italy... you have affidavit evidence processed in an Italian court, of Italy's involvement in manipulating a USA election, you have two choices:

a) Extradite your President to US authorities within 48 hours,

b) US will declare war on Italy!

RSVP please..."

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frodolives
a reply to: IAMTAT

Anyone see this? It is on Facebook. Apparently the "my pillow" guy is read in on the plan. He is declaring all evidence will be revealed. Says Trump will be the POTUS for the next 4 years. At the end he mentions he would update us all in 4 more days?
Fascinating.

Facebook link

That's interesting, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

originally posted by: blueman12
Can't believe Qanon got so big that they stormed the Capitol. Qanon people officially went full-retard. Good job guys. Would be entertaining if no one had died.

Please document your source for the bogus claim that Q's internet posting had anything to do with any of that.

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: interupt42

You are probably right. Its certainly something I'm interested to see what happens.

I've always been fascinated with how former Presidents are kept under control, how can they be trusted with knowledge they have. It must be all leaders across the globe. I'm surprised more secrets aren't revealed by outgoing leaders.

Yep as Lawrence Lessig pointed out once along the lines: By the time you hear of a candidate running for office, they have already been compromised and owned.

Totally agree. All are targeted, at least. There may be a few for which there is insufficient control data that exists, but I'd guess most are ensnared. If an individual is determined to be incorruptible he can probably usually be kept from candidacy by other means if necessary. Probably happens at the state level too. Even just controlling part of a state's industry would give the controller access to vast sums of wealth. Smithfield Farms, anyone? They sure do dominate the market...(thanks Thoughtful1)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Couple of hooterite kids hold the record for a 60 odd inch pike on that lake. I've caught my share of pike and walleye outa there. Usually head home with about 25- 35 lbs worth. Them female walleyes all should come in a few days. Mostly males while I was out, so might check out again soon. I just don't know if the smoker and freezer will be able to keep up.

edit on 8-1-2021 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: texasgirl

Texasgirl
"I think he did that to save himself. He saw all the pro-Q accounts getting kicked off so he made a Q-bashing comment to stay alive on twitter. It's obvious he hasn't researched the phenomenon, which is why he doesn't make any sense."

RE Patrick Byrne on Twitter - he is still up and his current sequence of Tweets seem to be almost baiting @Jack as to what he can say before he is Suspended- very much in a mocking kind if way.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Lol love when things like that get posted and you can literally see.the traffic flow halt as it penetrates the collective..

--

IAMTAT

I fully expect this thread as well as its predecessors and it's companion in Rats to be black holed..
To be honest I'm shocked it's been allowed to go on after the 6th.

Respectfully typed from my phone,
With a front facing camera,
~meathead

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Who silences the President of the United States of America?

A: Enemies of the USA and the Constitution.

B: Friendlies of the USA and the Constitution.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

WHat about this....

I chat to a mate most nights.... simple friend talk out of boredom.... he is overseas... anyway, he tells me that a few times already in the middle of our chat the line cuts me off and then he hears our conversation being played from the beginning of the call, like it was recorded.

That got him paranoid.... what do u make of that?? its a watsapp call btw!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Tens of thousands of people are returning home from Washington DC and the absolutely glorious show of solidarity for our POTUS and for free and fair elections.

They were there...in person...in peace...passionate...and exercising their right to speak out and make their voices heard.

Whatever happened inside that Capitol bldg. is anybody's guess.

But, outside, patriots were merely showing solidarity for what is right. They were singing, holding flags, holding hands, and expressing their concerns.

As these patriots return home and share their experiences and videos across the "town square" platforms, are their videos and personal stories also going to be snuffed out by Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and others?

Will the pictures of fellow Americans singing and marching in peace to make their voices heard also be wiped off these platforms so those unable to attend won't get to see the first person unedited raw personal videos showing the enormous crowd and the enormous love expressed for each other and for our country, and for our POTUS? It was so evident, so real, and the crowd was enormous.

Some had to walk miles to get into the area from their hotels. But they did it. They did it! Patriots all.

Talk to someone that was there. Hear their incredible stories. Look at their pics and videos. They were 99.99999 per cent peaceful and no one thought anybody was advocating for rioting.

If you meet a patriot that took the time and effort to be there, thank them. Thank them for representing us and this movement. Shake their hand and tell them how much you appreciate their one drop of water that together with the hundreds of thousands of other drops was an ocean of American patriots.
edit on 8-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Observationalist

Yes, they already do track us like this. These social media and ad companies, along with I’m sure many governments foreign and domestic have files on all of us that would make your head spin.

Our phones are our transponders.

It sure sets in how creepy it really is when you see it in action.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Twitter is also violating U.S. law by interfering with communications between the U.S. President and the people of this (and other) nations. The military would see this as the prelude to a coup attempt. I hope they treat this severing seriously, since the DOJ has been on the side of the coup plotters, to this point.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

man in cuffs

I don't see any cuffs. We can't see his hands. Also the man behind him is not a cop. He is wearing a suit.

The man could just have his hands behind his back.

I don't think pompao would post that pic and say nothing if it was the president of italy being arrested.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So cops don’t wear suits? Too me it looks like a guy in cuffs. Can’t say I know who it is but it for sure a curious picture.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
dope
edit on 8-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join