It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 212
<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You're a hit and run poster. You come here, throw your crap around, and leave when you get bored.

Do a deeper dive into the Q material and all 33 of these threads. When you've done that I might take you seriously.

Until then you're just another guy popping in to stir the pot, then leaving when you've done your damage.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Trust the plan"

How did that go.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You don't challenge anybody. Look at your last couple of sentences..."cult", "sad", "pathetic", "safe space".

Cry me a river. We've heard it all after 33 threads.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

May God continue to bless the Trump-Qanon CULT.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
"Trust the plan"

How did that go.

Wow. That one's original.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: queenofswords

And the constant “please keep everyone out of the thread that challenges us!” Is a little tiring too

It’s becoming more evident some of you are great people

Some are a cult

It’s so sad and pathetic

It’s cool I’ll give you your safe space if you need it

We're a cult because we're sick of being kicked. I'll use your word. Please.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There certainly were some interesting people represented at the storming of the Capitol.

What do you think Antifa or Trump Supporter?

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Another paid actor. Someone must have identified this clown by now.

@Getty Images

Getty Images

2019 Interview

Redpilled

Everyone seems so eager to accept anything that fits the narrative without even hesitating to do basic research but anything that contradicts you'll bend over backwards to deny. If Q's plan was to awaken people to become more balanced unbiased news aggregates they have failed miserably.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2021 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
"Trust the plan"

How did that go.

I'll let you know in 2024

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

Is he putting it up or ripping it down?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Could be anybody. Antifa were told to wear Trump stuff or police uniforms to blend in.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep. The back and forth on this speculation is useless. Even msm is now reporting infiltration by Antifa, but who knows what the mix was.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That is false

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

and if you like Twitter sources better

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Taking it down, but I wonder who put it up.

The banner name looks vaguely familiar, but I can't put my finger on it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

You don't know that.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Taking it down, but I wonder who put it up.

Good question. It could have been anybody.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I, for one, think things are going exactly as planned.

You want to talk about Q? Let's talk about Q.

RED1: POTUS twitter removal

The post that contained this was from June 4th 2020. Once it was suggested in the drop (4414) that idea didn't seem so crazy, but it was a prediction of future events. Though we might not actually be quite there yet, I think we're close enough to see that this was correct.

It would, as an outsider, seem preposterous to imagine the leader of the United States being censored completely. With only 13 days left of his Presidency, they censor him, and are even trying to remove him completely.

Can you smell that fear? They are literally terrified right now. They stole the election, and in front of everyone even pretended that it didn't happen, and that there was no evidence. It's all they can do, because really, they don't have any power at all. The military are behind Trump... or put it another way, Trump is the face of the military... and personally, I think the military are seriously p*ssed. Seal Team 6. Illegal wars. The list is probably huge if we really knew.

Remember the guy with the curl?

Remember the Executive Order?

There are many narrative threads that have not played out in any way.

Remember Ghislaine Maxwell? Epstein?

We haven't even begun, and they are terrified. Trump has said, "I will never let you down".

Q has said "Nothing can stop what is coming... nothing".

Now, if nothing can stop what is coming, and if it is seriously significant, then we'd at least be aware of an attempt at something coming. But so far, nothing yet. It is still inbound. We'll know when it comes. We know what much of it alludes to... corruption to the extreme... child rape/torture/trafficking and maybe far worse.

We have it all.

Some might imagine that the whole Q thing is a trap... but do you really think that they would let the information that has leaked to come out if it was a trap? Non of my scenarios really allow for it.
Some might imagine that Q is a LARP... but the actions of the DS in complete fear right now... and it is FEAR... says that they know they are at serious threat. Panic in DC.

The idea is to awaken as many people as possible. The MSM has been painting Trump as a dictator, sex offender, white supremacist, since the beginning. Yet, do his actions look that way? Most who say yes are either trusting the words of others, or are on a payroll. A lot of anti-Trumpers must have a few strange doubts in their head.
Put yourself in the shoes of someone unlike yourself. You have the luxury of things like Q to give you a heads up, many people do not. If you are on the left, and you decided to take an honest look at what is happening, you might have to question yourself. People are not stupid. You might not like people on the left, but they are not stupid.

We are all in this together. It is the UP and the DOWN. It always was.

The fear of those that are stamping on everything you hope for is where your focus should be. Recognise it. See it. Know that it means something. What is fear? We fear the unknown. What does that tell us, when those that are trying to steal power are afraid? It means that they don't know what is coming, or how. They are in the dark.

That my friends, is good news. They haven't got a clue as to the shape or form of the fight back... but they are afraid, and that means they KNOW it is coming. You should take comfort in that.

We are currently entering the darkest place, worldwide. No one knows what is going on. We're all a bit scared and blind. We're wandering around in pitch black, crying and screaming to one another. The abyss is a terrifying place. Despair. Anguish. Lack of direction or focus. No hope. Our minds painting pictures of monsters, just waiting to pounce on us at any moment.

But just wait.

When the light shines, even if you have given up completely... you will see it, and everything will begin to change.

My advice, while we wander in the dark... (I've actually been in this place before)... is to not be afraid to turn things off. Switch off the router. Turn off the computer. The TV. The radio. Even the mobile phone. It is within your power. Do something completely different. Personally, I found board games (scrabble!) with a little wine to be a great way to pass the time. Brain engaged, but focused on thinking about it, and not outside influence. But there are any number of things to do. Make something, repair something. Positive actions.

This might seem like you are neglecting your duty to watch. It isn't. Your duty is to spread positivity to those around you... close to you. You might not see it, or understand it, but energy is everything. A light in the darkness brings calm. It is the only way to make it through.

And when the time is right, you'll know when to look again. You might be surprised with communication blackout (self imposed) how much you begin to intuit... become aware of your feelings... tuning into the global frequency.

The future, the unknown country... unknown, frightening until you get there. But the signposts tell me that this is far from over. The awakened are everywhere, and that is more exciting and miraculous than you maybe appreciate right now. The last time I wandered through the abyss, starred down that deep dark hole... there was barely another person there. But now, we're everywhere. It might be dark, but I keep bumping into people, and that gives me a lot of hope.

This story is far, FAR from over.

Ignore what you hear or see from the dark ones. Water off a ducks back. Be strong in what you believe, no matter what comes your way. Trust in greater things. There is no dark without light. We have not been abandoned.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: CoramDeo

how about from Andy Ngo who is clearly anti-Antifa and has posted countless amount of edited videos against Antifa

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

also

mashable.com...

thenewsblender.com...

www.refinery29.com...

and this is where they got the picture that allegedly said it was "Philly Antifa"

phillyantifa.org...

none of these are "Mainstream News" either

Thank you.

See now. That was easy.

Most of the people here are willing to look at evidence presented.

Andy Ngo is a solid source. I also went and read through his twitter posts over the last few hours to see if he offered any corrections to his earlier statements and he did not.

The other sources are also corroberate this not being Antifa (although I'm a little wary about trusting PhillyAntifa.org as a source, If they are outing true Skinheads and Nazi's, that is sort of their hobby), but no time to really dig.

At face value, they support Antif not being the catalyst for yesterday's episode in the Capital building

I'm out of time as I have a dinner date.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There was no mic drop moment. Kayleigh denounced the violence, said there will be a peaceful transfer and got off the stage with a quickness.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Everyone else is making baseless claims, why not

but how about this one

thegrio.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Proud Boys saying they are going to dress like Antifa

“We will not be attending DC in colors. We will be blending in as one of you. You won’t see us. You’ll even think we are you,” Joe Biggs, an organizer for the group said on Parler. “We are going to smell like you, move like you, and look like you. The only thing we’ll do that’s us is think like us! Jan 6th is gonna be epic.”

According to Business Insider, Enrique Tarrio, chairman of The Proud Boys said they will stray from the notable yellow and black uniform of shirts, military armor, and “Make America Great Again” hats.

“We will not be wearing our traditional Black and Yellow. We might dress in all BLACK for the occasion,” Tarrio said.

also, the alleged leader of the Proud Boys sure seems to be showing support for his Boys on his social media

parler.com...

you don't think he would be supporting Antifa too...

top topics

<< 209  210  211    213  214  215 >>

join