It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Another paid actor. Someone must have identified this clown by now.

@Getty Images

Getty Images

why do you think they are a paid actors because of this image?

Dunno about that image in particular, but people online posted pictures of him palling around with Antifa members. Then around 6 months ago he suddenly became a Q supporter. (How very convenient.)

Overall, around a half-dozen of them have been doxed as known Antifa members.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

During yesterday's Electoral vote horse and pony show at the Capitol, when Matt Gaetz said that it is being suggested that those who stormed into the Capitol Bldg. were Antifa, did you hear the moans and grunts from the Democrat peanut gallery. These dumb@$$es can't even entertain the logic that that might, and in all probability, was Antifa.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Most people think for themselves. No one is right all the time.

Frankly, Obama put this country in a hole. People saw Trump and Q as a way to the light. I'm not going to judge anyone who hung onto Q for dear life out of hope that the ship would right itself. For a while, it did.

We're human beings. Hope is what keeps us going. Stop crapping all over that.

If you've got a better idea, post it.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Dunno about that image in particular, but people online posted pictures of him palling around with Antifa members. Then around 6 months ago he suddenly became a Q supporter. (How very convenient.)

Overall, around a half-dozen of them have been doxed as known Antifa members.

"but people online posted pictures of him palling around with Antifa members"

Where?

"
Overall, around a half-dozen of them have been doxed as known Antifa members."

This is false, but so far they have all been confirmed Trump supporter, Patriots, or Q Followers

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl
I haven't heard of that specific Tesla machine but I have looked into scalar wave technology and Linguistic Wave Genetics. Both are sort of based on electromagnetic energy healing techniques

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Because it wasn't Antifa...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, it's just in some people's nature to hide in the wings, watch and listen, and when things look like you're a goner and on the floor on your last leg, they rush in to kick you in the gut.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: carewemust

This statement from CBS News supports the evidence that many antifa and black lives matter thugs invaded the Capitol building.

mobile.twitter.com...

On twit . ..

twitter.com...

I wonder if the left will still brand them as 'terrorists' and 'thugs'?

this is fake

Is it?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CT, it's just in some people's nature to hide in the wings, watch and listen, and when things look like you're a goner and on the floor on your last leg, they rush in to kick you in the gut.

Ain't that the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Who do you think it was?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Lin Wood and Joe Rogan

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Exactly who they said they were, INDIVIDUALS... some who were Q Followers, some Trump supporters, Some Patriots,

These are people who claimed it themselves, not some Twitter accounts, or the same old tired Government officials that use Antifa as a crutch to deflect everything against

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

CNN wants yesterday's activities officially labeled as a domestic terrorist attack, ordered by President Trump.

If we thought we were over Target before, that was nothing compared to what the Deep State and their minions in the media are attempting to pull today.

The over-the-top Hysteria reassures that President Trump is still in control.... and will carry out what he has promised several times over the last four years.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

yes it is, because they have provided no evidence, and there have been more people who participated in the event who are claiming it was them and not Antifa over some old politicians on social-media with no evidence who use Antifa as a crutch

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The Vatican is involved? , ..

Whilst focus was on Capitol building and the breach etc, things were being discovered elsewhere . ..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

These are people who claimed it themselves,

Oh...okay.

I bet they even posted their "dedication" to the patriot movement on their very own personal social media account for proof.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Another paid actor. Someone must have identified this clown by now.

@Getty Images

Getty Images

why do you think they are a paid actors because of this image?

They? It's only the one guy in question. Seems quite obvious it's staged, nice white teeth, clean shoes, Trump45 hat and posing for the photographer. C'mon man.

There's a need to understand the history of how Agent Provocateurs work in creating chaos and are often paid agents of the C!A and FBI. MLK's last march was infiltrated by FBI contractors dressed as protestors.
NewsWeek

What we see today is nothing new.

The article by Washington Times yesterday labeling a few of them (next to the Viking actor) as Antifa was removed after getting a ‘Cease and Desist’ letter because it was all lies. Fog of war confusion or just blatantly intentional who knows.

Archived copy: Facial recognition firm claims Antifa infiltrated Trump protesters who stormed Capitol

They are not Antifa. They are from a Nazi organization out of Maryland and a few are in a white pride band called "Total Annihilation."

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

LOL.. that car will not protect Lin Wood against a deep state cruise missile. Remember soleimani?

edit on 1/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Trump's Presidency is part of the plan not the plan. Trump could play a different role going forward, he could like he himself said "just disappear." What exactly are you suggesting could have changed our reality if we did what? I have never told anyone to trust an unseen plan. Heck the only thing I trust is myself and at best that is 25% of the time.
Everyone here wants to deny Ignorance, but we have to do it together. So instead of posting premature I told you so's why not work to help fix this mess that every American had a hand In creating.
4 Years to clean decades of DS 8? 12? 50? With it fighting back like they have? This is gonna be an epic trilogy, however, the next part like the majority of sequels is gonna be bad.

a reply to: Grambler

edit on 7-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: Eta

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=25682013]Hamlin[/post

Although I did notice earlier many Q posters in here are starting to change their stance to "i just like to research" and distance themselves from believing Q. About 32 threads too late for that.

Your many posts on here suggest you don't understand that q posts simply represents the symbolic fight for good against evil. This is regardless if q is real, a larp or even the opposition. People align with good if it's in their nature. There is nothing wrong in that. Even if they were duped, they come out stronger. Good always illuminates evil because it is love that creates wholeness of the two parts. Evil cannot know love and thus always in the dark chasing it's own tail.

Your constant need to be right and have some of the q researchers be wrong is interesting and a waste of energy. Coming at it from a position of ego does nothing to us emotionally because we are comfortable on our path as puzzle solvers. I know you are here in this thread because you have some of the same common interests but maybe find something more constructive to do with your life like get out there and show people the corruption. That is a much needed skill. On here, it's preaching to the choir but a choir that has a different methodology and are ok with that. Who cares if mistakes are made in the learning process. If you are beyond that then move on.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join