It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 211
<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Where does E Anon post? T.

parler.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Probably, if it is what they believe in

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Skip to 0:55 and listen to what is said and how it is said.

www.youtube.com...

Ok... what am I listening for? I didn't notice anything that strange.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I did post it

I’ll repeat

Trump was the most malleable President possibly ever

When his supporters spoke he listened

We could have spoke to remove people like sessions, barr etc and declassify everything

That’s what I was doing

But, millions? of q people said trust barr, trust sessions, trust pence and on and on

Now it’s to late

So yes we move forward

But if we are unwilling to admit our mistakes we are doomed to fail in the same way again

And it seems that’s exactly what will happen

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I didn't create sh!t. I followed the law, enforced it. I paid my taxes and worked my a** off. I suffered brain injuries and physical injuries to protect other people from the kind of jerks who infiltrated yesterday's rally.

Don't tell me I had a hand in creating the crap we are looking at today. No way, no how.

I voted legally for a legally elected president. I put my trust in him to do what needs to be done. He exceeded my expectations, bringing this country back from nearly a corpse.

He earned the right to a second term. Millions of Americans agreed on that while the Democrats cheated on an unprecedented scale.

Yesterday Congress got together and kicked all of us in the teeth and now they want to section the President. They're nuts. Certifiably nuts.

How, exactly, did I help create this mess?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

How about this?

Any ideas why the founder of Insurgence USA would be in the Capitol Building filming a woman dying?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
WH briefing taking place now.
Here's a link youtu.be...

edit on 7-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll
I was only thinking this earlier in the day - surely not every Dem Rep or Senator is a swamp member... just too unbelievable statistically.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

We may have spoken, but it would still have been up to Trump to make the decisions. I think he did pretty damn well for a guy who's never worked in this kind of politics.

You're crapping on hope again. I'm glad you're a superior creature, all-knowing even.

How's the air up there? Thin, I see.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

If I post Twitter accounts of people proving that Antifa was not involved you would have to believe that too right?

Well...Post away if you have somethng proving otherwise, Twitter sourced or not.

You get the same shake as everyone else here.

I'm not opposed to laying out a steamy one in anyones bowl of corn flakes.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
In the cryptography world a group of letters does not mean it Implicitly forms a word ... Get your kicks on route 66 ..-
Cuz the road is coming to a DEAD ENd

edit on 172021 by MetalThunder because: Ssdd

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Swamp Barr...

"Capitol Building Statement former AG Barr, “Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable. The President’s conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters.” @CBSNews
First reported @AP

Actually, that is exactly how I felt initially. I'm still a bit in shock, and don't really know what to think. I'm just trying to keep from dying in a car crash when driving right now... my kids need me - but I'm not even sure what kind of world they'll be growing up in.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Yeah, I would bet there were other "Live Streamers" there collecting video footage

this was their live stream

twitter.com...

just like this person

twitter.com...

who doesn't identify as a Trump supporter but was there filming, I Would bet there were countless others, there are always "Leftist live streams" at Proud Boy, Or Trump events, nothing new

what Is your point?

are you honestly saying that the images and videos of all the people who self identify as Trump supporters, Q Followers, Patriots were fake? holograms? all paid actors? all Antifa?

the person who got shot for trying to jump through the window was a self-identified Q Follower... was she fake too?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Please

A bit much for some q people who some on these very threads insisted anyone questioning them was somehow dumb or a bad person, to the point where the mods had to make special posts to tell people they can’t kick anyone who disagrees with them off the thread

Im not high and mighty, I screw up all the time

When I’m wrong, I don’t pretend I wasn’t and chastise anyone who points it out

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

in fact here

kutv.com...

John Sullivan is the founder of the civil rights group Insurgence USA and does not align politically with President Donald Trump, but has been in D.C. this week for several planned protests including Wednesday’s rally at the Capitol.

“Protesters weren’t really, like, trying to burn anything down, they weren’t really trying to break anything, their main motive was to make it into the chambers,” Sullivan said.

And in that process, one woman was shot and killed, and Sullivan was standing right next to her when it happened.

“I remember looking into her eyes and seeing the lifelessness and understanding that she was dead,” he said.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I've always found the talking points an analysis interesting on the posts and just ignored the numerology!

From the point of view of trying to stop the thread being derailed I was a fan of this as it would have been easy to open another thread discussing how others felt about not just Q, but peoples opinions of it).

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
WH briefing taking place now.
Here's a link youtu.be...

I hear it lasted 2 minutes and ended with a mic drop.

mobile.twitter.com...

-----------

Also, Mike Pence is refusing to speak with Nancy Pelosi today.

mobile.twitter.com...

Maybe Mike Pence was given an offer he could not refuse late last night or this morning.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

The one thing you DO do is make everything about YOU. Who cares? Most of us here are simply researchers that use the Q map to follow the trails and expose and reveal. The constant Q bashing and telling others what YOU think and feel and are is tiresome.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

how about from Andy Ngo who is clearly anti-Antifa and has posted countless amount of edited videos against Antifa

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

also

mashable.com...

thenewsblender.com...

www.refinery29.com...

and this is where they got the picture that allegedly said it was "Philly Antifa"

phillyantifa.org...

none of these are "Mainstream News" either

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

And the constant “please keep everyone out of the thread that challenges us!” Is a little tiring too

It’s becoming more evident some of you are great people

Some are a cult

It’s so sad and pathetic

It’s cool I’ll give you your safe space if you need it

top topics

<< 208  209  210    212  213  214 >>

join