It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 214
<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
A quick tour around seems to suggest the CCP/Tech has issued their orders: Deplatform, ban, attack anything MAGA, Q, Election Fraud related in preparation for their belief they have won.

The darpaprograms are purging, goons crap posting all over the twit with utter nonsense, I assume the chans are the same.

It is very clear what is happening, very, and of course why. Language reveals it all, but so do these rule changes that popped up just like that.

Infiltration not invasion.

Intelligence analysts downplayed Chinese election influence to avoid supporting Trump policies, inspector finds

...analysts who appeared to hold back information on Chinese meddling efforts because they disagreed with the Trump administration's policies, according to an intelligence community inspector.

Infiltration.

Link

This of course is indicative of orchestration, or coordination, or conspiracy, or collusion, etc., coupled with agent provocateurs given the green light suggests several obvious things.

Now the historical irony, which is pretty good. Those currently taking CCP orders, either directly or through some Share Blue kind of thing will be the first to be purged by the CCP - see history for endless examples. At the same time, if the CCP doesn't complete the task, same said traitors will regret the money they got, as the US will purge, see history for endless examples.

Yesterday's events define things: Either it was the trap listed in the Future Proves Past Drops, or CCP wins, either way choices for the sellouts will be grim and the CCP knows who they are by phone/email/darpaprogram profiles etc. That folks is irony at a galactic level.

Folks should use their energy wisely, very, as what is coming will be mind blowing and you'll want to be rested. Consider this, since no one fears arrest under Joe, DJT can release NSA Videos, chat logs, audio recordings, letters, phone pics, meeting notes and anything else without hesitation. Election or other.

Q said, some, SOME will be arrested, many in private, but MOST: Will not be able to walk down the street. Why? Videos etc.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

It’s pretty ridiculous for anybody to come on here and say there were ZERO Antifa members in the crowd that was in the Capitol. Of course there were. Did they instigate it? Who knows? But certainly there was at least one of them in the crowd.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Has anyone seen this clip?

nitter.net...

That cop opens the barrier and starts telling the crowd to run .. looks shady as fuuu

The DC Cop was waving the crowd in.
Fits with other first person testimony.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
President Trump is supposed to release a video message soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Fox News just confirmed that the president will be speaking this evening.... and it will be a very strong message of some kind.
edit on 1/7/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why the upset? You’re a levelheaded long term ATS poster.

Q exposed a lot of things. Things we’ve been talking about here on ATS for decades.

It exposed regular people to these things. That was good.

More people than ever in our lifetime are seeing the men behind the curtain.

Take the good let the rest go. The same way I’ve seen you do time and again all across ATS. Your posts have almost always been good. Agee or disagree I’ve always respected your opinions as they are well expressed.

You’ve given legitimate complaints. Let it go. To much to be upset at right now. Like backstabbing Republicans. Authoritarian nightmare of corporations and Dem/Rep government collusion. Fraudulent elections. The list is too long. Q is the least of Our worries.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: ModusPonus

Does LlinWoods dog getting "fixed" imply one of his security is in hospital after protecting Lin?

If so, will he push back by revealing a bit of his deadman's switch?

Another dog comm.
His dog just got neutered.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q said in #314(?)..."It's all about the BREAK".
Congress just went on BREAK.
House until inauguration...and Senate until I/19.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: Creep Thumper

That is false

That's not what I read.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I agree. But I challenged for info to the contrary which wasn’t happening.

The response was a set of links that I cannot dispute, ATM.

I’m more apt to believe, though, that this was organic, playing on the high emotions of the situation.

It seems quite clear that this was allowed to happen.

It appears that the other side has a plan, too, non?

Moves, but where are the counter moves?

Unless you count Mitch and the whole slate of Republicans acting like teenage school girls a counter move.

To me, this sort of looks like the part where white hats are revealed as black hats, and there are no white hats as far as I can tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
What does soon mean?

Others say at 9PM EST

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
I am not attacking anyone with my statement..
As citizens we are responsible for the actions of our country and our country's problems.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

I asked you to tell me specifically what I've done to create yesterday's mess. I was not in attendance.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

9pm ET sounds right for a live broadcast.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is what you get for standing up for your values and convictions.

Media, including the NYT, is out of control. This is how they silence your voice.

Simon & Schuster said on Thursday that it would cancel the publication of an upcoming book by Senator Josh Hawley, one of several members of Congress who tried to overturn the results of the presidential election.

www.nytimes.com...

I am sick to my stomach about this.

More from the article:

“We did not come to this decision lightly,” Simon & Schuster said in a statement. “As a publisher it will always be our mission to amplify a variety of voices and viewpoints: At the same time we take seriously our larger public responsibility as citizens, and cannot support Senator Hawley after his role in what became a dangerous threat.”

In a statement posted to Twitter, Mr. Hawley said that the cancellation of his book was an affront to the First Amendment.
“This could not be more Orwellian,” he said. “Simon & Schuster is canceling my contract because I was representing my constituents, leading a debate on the Senate floor on voter integrity, which they have now decided to redefine as sedition.”

edit on 7-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2021 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

You can’t make a plan for victory if you do not acknowledge when you have been defeated

99 percent of the people on this thread want exactly what I want: a government for the people, and end to the insane levels of despicable corruption

And it is my belief that by believing in things like q, these people are effectively duped into trusting strategies that will ensure the corruption continues

You can’t even have a conversation with some of these people

“Ignore the trolls!!!” Amd so forth

Yes some people questioning q were trolls, many were not

Whatever I’ll stop if that is what most people want, keep this the safe space most want

Good luck to all of you, and may you always trust the plan

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Trump is now talking. twitter is apparently allowing so I imagine he is throwing the towel and deals were made

twitter.com...

edit on 13131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 18:13:56 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
President Trump is supposed to release a video message soon.

mobile.twitter.com...

Fox News just confirmed that the president will be speaking this evening.... and it will be a very strong message of some kind.

Maybe This Is the speech.

mobile.twitter.com...

link   
He just conceded!!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This is what you get for standing up for your values and convictions.

Media, including the NYT, is out of control. This is how they silence your voice.

Simon & Schuster said on Thursday that it would cancel the publication of an upcoming book by Senator Josh Hawley, one of several members of Congress who tried to overturn the results of the presidential election.

www.nytimes.com...

I am sick to my stomach about this.

More from the article:

“We did not come to this decision lightly,” Simon & Schuster said in a statement. “As a publisher it will always be our mission to amplify a variety of voices and viewpoints: At the same time we take seriously our larger public responsibility as citizens, and cannot support Senator Hawley after his role in what became a dangerous threat.”

In a statement posted to Twitter, Mr. Hawley said that the cancellation of his book was an affront to the First Amendment.
“This could not be more Orwellian,” he said. “Simon & Schuster is canceling my contract because I was representing my constituents, leading a debate on the Senate floor on voter integrity, which they have now decided to redefine as sedition.”

WOW.
Not surprised...but, WOW!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Trump speaks! youtu.be...

Did he just concede?

edit on 7-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
He just conceded!!

sure sounded like it.

What happened Q ? I thought these people are STUPID?

I guess the STUPID people he was referring to was not the deepstate after all.
edit on 21131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 18:21:06 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 211  212  213    215  216  217 >>

join