It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

This statement from CBS News supports the evidence that many antifa and black lives matter thugs invaded the Capitol building.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's so obvious.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog
I have no idea what ceremony Trump was attending today, sorry.
As to Assange, he's still in Belmarsh. There is no way this Government (UK) would 'conspire' to feign his bail.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is interesting. Comments on the current state of hysteria.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Another paid actor. Someone must have identified this clown by now.

@Getty Images

Getty Images

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cavv, if you didn't see my earlier post about passing through the Looking Glass, and the reversal of MARKERS to show the schedule forward, it is here.

I think the "Ten days. Darkness." runs from MARKERS [0] = Jan 6th, to [10] = Jan 16th!

edit on 7-1-2021 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Grambler

Have you not noticed that about 90% of the normal posters here have not even mentioned Q in the past few weeks? Its only people who come in to troll, and ask dumb questions like "Still trusting the plan, huh LOL".

Weird I must be on the wrong thread

I thought this was the q thread

Well hey, my bad!!

All the people that talked about q now don’t, problem solved!

link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@Getty Images

Getty Images

The left thinks this is all a game. Sick b@st@rds.

"Ha, ha, I'm stealing the people's property to make Trump and his followers look bad."

Jerkoff.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

He's just another backstabbing a**hat who isn't thinking through the incident. For an LEO, that's pathetic.

Bill barr was always deep state

For god sales, he covered up Epstein’s murder

He covered for the entire coup against trump as well

People on these threads told me to trust him, but it’s cool cause they don’t talk about q anymore

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Can you link to this ?

link   

This statement from CBS News supports the evidence that many antifa and black lives matter thugs invaded the Capitol building.

mobile.twitter.com...

On twit . ..

twitter.com...

I wonder if the left will still brand them as 'terrorists' and 'thugs'?

link   

You guys only show up when there's a development. The rest of us are here every day discussing this stuff.

What did you expect, a participation trophy?

It's looking more and more like the spearhead of the breach was Antifa.

Thanks, Congress, for waiting until we had all the facts.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: F'ING AUTO-CORRECT.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

@Getty Images

Getty Images

why do you think they are a paid actors because of this image?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Well, if you trust E, then we are finally in our 10 days of darkness.

Where does E Anon post? T.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Will anyone make an apology to the President, the families of the people who died, to the other patriots who attended and didn’t cause problems? I think we all know the answer

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

mobile.twitter.com...

On twit . ..

twitter.com...

this is fake

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

mobile.twitter.com...

On twit . ..

twitter.com...

The number sound about right. From the videos, the number of people who breached the capitol appeared to be in the range of a few dozen to maybe a hundred max.

Meanwhile, hundreds of thousands of patriots stood outside protesting peacefully, and even stopped the guy who was trying to break Mitch McConnel's window.

link   
Maybe trump supporters should have stormed Barr's office? Is that the correct response you want? Looks like those types of protests don't work out well. Q is an information vehicle. Good, bad, who knows. But It led to a lot of exposure.

I have no idea as to whether a staged event occurred using Antifa or BLM as a catalyst for this disaster or not. But I know a lot of this was unnecessary. A federal building under siege with our most prominent congress critters during the most important electoral college certification/objections process ever held. But not enough security? The barricades let open by capital police?

Please keep dropping by and maybe help paint all of us who are opposed to this sham of an election as domestic terrorists who lack the courage to do anything because we were told to "trust the plan". Tell us how we should've have stood up before, but not now. We see how far standing up for our beliefs got us yesterday. The media and the government has vilified, condemned, and disregarded half this nation.

I will stop there.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Frodolives because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: thesaint
No I can't I'm afraid. It was a question to Carewemust as she posted about it. She hasn't replied.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

No, it’s “that’s been debunked”.

See my signature

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Some of us talked about the dangers of trusting anonymous hero’s who admit they have to tell us disinformation

Some of us fought against the deep state corruption every day, only to have some (not all) q supporters chortle that we need to relax and trust the plan

I fight against left wingers and establishment people who defend the deep state, why would I not also call out a people who unwittingly defended the deep state

And when I questioned q, I was told everything would eventually work out by the election. Arrests of coup peiple etc

So I waited to see if that was right

It wasn’t

Now instead of people that believed q saying “man we got duped! We could have fought against corrupt people like barr, but instead we fought for him because q told us”

We are told don’t talk about q, the plan will still work, there never was a plan, etc

This model, of placating patriots with online larps from anonymous riddlers with quirky names (q) will be used over and over again to stop real progress from being made

But oh wel screw it

Tell me the next person I need to trust who is obviously screwing over the people of this country but is super secretly engaged in some grand plan to save the world

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join