It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I am not attacking anyone with my statement..
As citizens we are responsible for the actions of our country and our country's problems.

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

I think his point was that no longer applies when your country is hijacked. And he’s right.

You can’t blame anyone for any of this except the politicians. I just went to work and paid my taxes and voted. What would you have me do different?
edit on 7-1-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

We've had enough of your disingenuous posts.

Nobody here has ever said it was only Antifa, yet you are implying it with every post.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I guess I'm the Usurper.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is a forum. I don't think there are reading requirements to post in this thread and no gatekeeper restricting those who haven't read the previous threads to comment.

And leaving when bored is perfectly acceptable.

As long as its legitimately related to Q I see no issue with it. This thread is not meant for one side only.
There are far more off-topic posts from regular users than there are from "hit and run" posters.

As someone who really doesn't enjoy visiting 8kun, is the Qanon thread as active as ever? Last time I checked the thread it was getting spammed with dead body pics so I skipped out. I'd like to see if they are becoming fractured or still continuing the research without Q prompts. Are they moving onto E and Lin Wood yet?

Infowars seem to be pushing the Civil War angle HAAAARD. Their adverts are full of movies clips of epic war events with Alex just shouting WAAAR over them. I'm surprised Alex as someone who claims to be so close to the President hasn't weighed in on the subject more. Obviously Q is a threat to his desired position of "head of the revolution" and I doubt he likes conceding he isn't "in the know" as others.

I might start a thread and see if I can get an idea of the cross over from Trump -> Q -> Jones. If its a linear path or people just fall where they fall.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: queenofswords

And the constant “please keep everyone out of the thread that challenges us!” Is a little tiring too

It’s becoming more evident some of you are great people

Some are a cult

It’s so sad and pathetic

It’s cool I’ll give you your safe space if you need it

We're a cult because we're sick of being kicked. I'll use your word. Please.

No I’m sick of being kicked to

It’s a cult because you believe in an infallible invisible hero who admits he has to lie to you

Nothing will change your minds, well some of you

“Barr will arrest the people enhanced in a coup”

He didn’t

“Barr was always deep state, this was part of the plan”

I know damn well we will see people who were positive to the point they ridiculed those that didn’t agree that trump will be sworn in n January 20 just as quick say “of course trump wasn’t sworn in it’s part of the plan!”

Not all q people do this

Some are great

And I share the goals with even the ones that are cult like

That’s what makes it so damn sad

And it’s actually damaged significantly the populist movement

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this clip?

nitter.net...

That cop opens the barrier and starts telling the crowd to run .. looks shady as fuuu

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

nitter.net...

That cop opens the barrier and starts telling the crowd to run .. looks shady as fuuu

Yeah, been trying to find a longer clip. Logically I'd think they were signalling other cops out of frame to fall back as protestors had already gone past that position.
But without longer footage or a different angle its hard to say.

Certainly worth further investigating.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

nitter.net...

The whole thing was just a little too easy all the way around 🎃

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Good post, as always... how do you know they are acting out of fear and not arrogance? I have a hard time buying the fear narrative after yesterday, but I’m searching for it...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: queenofswords

Everyone else is making baseless claims, why not

but how about this one

thegrio.com...
www.businessinsider.com...
www.foxnews.com...

Proud Boys saying they are going to dress like Antifa

“We will not be attending DC in colors. We will be blending in as one of you. You won’t see us. You’ll even think we are you,” Joe Biggs, an organizer for the group said on Parler. “We are going to smell like you, move like you, and look like you. The only thing we’ll do that’s us is think like us! Jan 6th is gonna be epic.”

According to Business Insider, Enrique Tarrio, chairman of The Proud Boys said they will stray from the notable yellow and black uniform of shirts, military armor, and “Make America Great Again” hats.

“We will not be wearing our traditional Black and Yellow. We might dress in all BLACK for the occasion,” Tarrio said.

also, the alleged leader of the Proud Boys sure seems to be showing support for his Boys on his social media

parler.com...

you don't think he would be supporting Antifa too...

FWIW, I consider ANTIFA and Proud Boys to be 2 sides of the same coin. I know not all will agree, but you wouldn’t know of one without the other...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
Yeah, been trying to find a longer clip. Logically I'd think they were signalling other cops out of frame to fall back as protestors had already gone past that position.
But without longer footage or a different angle its hard to say.
Certainly worth further investigating.

[Dan Rather Voice]
Well yeah, logically if you think this, we can overlook this and that, and explain away everything else. But without this we can't be to sure of that. So lets just try to avoid admitting to this or that because its hard to say. Certainly worth further mental gymnastics.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

The FBI told Fox News this afternoon that maybe one or two of the people who breached the capital were Loosely tied to antifa.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The FBI says maybe one or two people were Loosely tied to antifa.

I assume nothing the FBI says will be taken seriously. Perhaps the research in this thread confirming antifa members were there should be sent to the FBI to help them out.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

Does LlinWoods dog getting "fixed" imply one of his security is in hospital after protecting Lin?

If so, will he push back by revealing a bit of his deadman's switch?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Individually, not a damn thing. I vote, pay taxes, obey the rules just like you and CT have but notice I did not exclude myself. Statement was not an accusation it is an observation. I have plenty of points that solidify it but not gonna derail. May consider some via pm.
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Vatican, eh, that explains my weird vision at the church statue. Wow that is some powerful wizardry going on.
a reply to: doobydoll

edit on 7-1-2021 by CrazyFox because: For clarity

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Brilliant post - thank you Salad x

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A dog being fixed would mean a Dog being castrated.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

What heroic actions have you taken while others were being entertained. I know you did or do contribute to a reasonable conservative voice and ran for office, but if the steal is real what would that accomplish?

I'm not a contributor or follower other than poking my head in the Q threads on this board. I'd assumed it was a larp but have help hope some might come to fruition. I was always afraid it was going to be a to big to fail situation, as thats the whole point of their government infiltration.

,...but what do you think the contributors here could have been doing in the time they spent following Q to have changed the outcome?

They followed the bread crumbs sussed out as much information as they could have. If intel doesn't have a government stamp on it the vast majority of people will not listen as to not shatter their own self image.

Anything government stamped is always going to say their squeaky clean, or with exception from the problematic person they just rid themselves of (with full pension).

Until people all around the world decide to stop the world until full declass, trials, and subsequent punishment, nothing will change. People don't give up their real comfort for their percieved discomfort that easily.

It would take extreme hard times to right the ship. Unfortunately most are not at the point to feel forced in to it, and it will be too late by time they know they are.
edit on 1/7/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Don't think this has been posted yet, and it speaks to VP Pence status at the mo:

Disclose TV twitter - Pence refused Nancy's call

JUST IN - Pelosi tried to call VP Mike Pence this morning to urge him to remove President Trump. She was kept on hold for 25 minutes before she was told Pence would not take her call (CNN).
2:44 PM · Jan 7, 2021·Twitter Web App

25 minutes = 5by5?

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join