It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The FBI needs to focus on arresting the officer who murdered that poor lady In Cold Blood , instead of requesting help from the public to find out who was walking through the capital... the people's house that we all contribute to maintaining.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Their arrogance is sickening when they think they have the power.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Vasa Croe

An ex LE I know just watched the video of the woman getting shot and said that whoever shot her needs to go to jail. He outright murdered her. His life was not in imminent danger, she was unarmed, and that was an excessive use of force.

Congress critters (R & D) are losing their marbles today trying to cover up their coup by attempting the 25. Not going to work--no way--no how.

I haven't watched it (PTSD), but I believe it from what I've been reading about it.

I've watched it. The protestors were all on the other side of a door that had been barricaded with chairs & such. There were windows in the door, and you could see who was on the other side. Meanwhile, the guard/cop had his gun drawn and pointing at the door like he was getting ready to fend off a zombie invasion. It was a totally over-the-top reaction, since nobody but this guy was armed, and nobody's life was in danger.

The guard/cop either got nervous and shot, or perhaps shot her by accident. Un no way was the shooting justified.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Cameoii
Do those actions need to be executed in the order presented? Is that the general presumption?

Well we know of RED1 action that has been taken for sure.

Also between the FCC reminder about the emergency broadcast and DOD releasing a video about combat without communication a few days ago , if this is true and accurate I would say its in order and RED2 is coming shortly.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Statement from DOD

I, and the people I lead in the Department of Defense, continue to perform our duties in accordance with our oath of office, and will execute the time-honored peaceful transition of power to President-elect Biden on January 20." - A/SD Chris Miller

Twitter

edit on 7-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2021 by samuelsson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Statement from DOD

I, and the people I lead in the Department of Defense, continue to perform our duties in accordance with our oath of office, and will execute the time-honored peaceful transition of power to President-elect Biden on January 20." - A/SD Chris Miller

Ruh Ruh. Hard brakes engaged.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thats definitely photoshopped. I saw someone playing Minecraft in that exact same shot earlier today.

link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Statement from DOD

Twitter

Christ, does anyone in government know the facts? It's a f**king 3-ring circus.

link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

McConnell's wife resigns...

@SecElaineChao

It has been the honor of a lifetime to serve the U.S. Department of Transportation.

For a second I thought she had resigned from the CCP.

A man can dream, I guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Super genius award goes to...

twitter.com...

...And who wears a ballcap on top of a hoodie??🤡

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

Thats definitely photoshopped. I saw someone playing Minecraft in that exact same shot earlier today.

Yeah, there's quite a few shops from it. The first picture with the Linus distro was hard to tell on my phone screen, but you may be right.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"Facts" are not facts any longer. The truth is arbitrary now depending on your political party, social media company and general point of view.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Super genius award goes to...

...And who wears a ballcap on top of a hoodie??🤡

People who want to make it known what the hat says.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

"Facts" are not facts any longer. The truth is arbitrary now depending on your political party, social media company and general point of view.

Hey, a liberal once told me "facts don't make what you're saying true." Truth = not facts. Facts = not truth. So only whT they say = truth, and all they say = lies, so one can presume that lies = truth.

2020 was a great game of "opposite day" didn't you know?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Never expected the military to panic. They know better than that. Trump respects the military and has said the transition will be peaceful.

He's not acting like a man who's lost his faculties.

25A, my a**.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Really? I knew it was gonna happen. Because I read. And I paid attention to trumps dogwhistles.

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: IAMTAT

Busted by Windows automatic dating. So they knew there was going to be trouble THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

How does that happen? The person who drafts the document is complicit in the plot to overrun Congress.

Pelosi's aide? Another Dem? Bush?

We know it ain't going to be Trump supporters.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I hate that I think I agree with you... still processing.

I also hate to think of the fact that Trump could have been the bait to identify and round up Christians and patriots alike. Every legit vote has been tracked. They have your name. Your address. I shudder to think what could happen...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Reminder....

Please read This:

Opposing views are allowed and welcome in the "Q" threads. Without them there would be no real discussion...who wants an echo chamber?

Do NOT feed the trolls!
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????

CAUTION!
Let's be mindful of what is being said.

No discussion at all of anything other than peaceful protest!!!!!

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!! That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced. Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility
    Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

edit on Thu Jan 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:55 PM
    link   
    Heirophant, you have mail. 🙂

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:57 PM
    link   
    Honestly....I have begun/began to believe that the US govt has foreknowledge of anything and everything that has happened.

We are lead to believe we have the most advanced cyber security and military in the entire world...literally Billions spent every single year on defense funds (regardless of what party is in office).

I have personally worked in the industry for over a 2 decade period, and can attest to the security on every data center I have ever worked on with security clearance. Some I was only allowed to dictate to another individual what to type for commands to do a Platespin transfer of Xen to VMware....prior to the buyout...

Lockheed Martin GCSS and DISA virtualized 24000 servers across the US and consolidated them into a few very advanced bases in different states.

They are data gathering stations.....there is literally nothing that happens that they do not have knowledge of prior to it happening.

Hell....just look at ShotSpotter...does it really ONLY record when a shot is fired?

I would venture to say that every license plate in the entire US has been recorded at least twice driving through whatever intersection or past whatever house with a camera.

License plates can be read from space. Phone GPS can be tracked by anyone with access. Facial recognition is used on our own personal phones...iris scans as well....just to unlock?

We post our own lives online for everyone to judge. We base our bias on the likes and comments of those we do not know personally, at all....

Strange how completely connected, yet distant our entire world has become.

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join