It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Biden's Twitter

Right now, my team isn’t getting all the information that we need from the outgoing administration in key national security areas. It’s nothing short of irresponsible.

twitter.com...

edit on fTuesdayAmerica/Chicago4704699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

(Not ISIS), but close... ISI = PAKISTANI INTELLIGENCE SERVICE

Evidence of Foreign Influence in 2020 Election: Nevada Secretary of State Caught Sending Voter Data List to Pakistani Firm Linked to ISI
- True the Vote is a 501(c)3 and nation's largest voters' rights group
- True the Vote does not advocate for particular parties or candidates
- In Nov, True the Vote wrote Nevada Sec of State for eligible voter list report
- Shocked to see that [email protected] was cc’ed in Sec of State reply
- Kavtech is a private Pakistani-based intelligence firm with ties to ISI
- True the Vote attorney strongly advising they not comment at this time
- The DOJ has this information.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Towards the end of the tape he mentions the sanctions that Steven Mnuchin has placed on Ukraine and that they are formally requesting the return of $13 billion from him.
Kuestion for all, has Mnuchin been identified in any of the Ku posts and is he a white or black hat. Trump really needs some allies he can trust 100%. Reading over the reasoning for the sanction it is the usual Russia, Russia. Russia election interference. Derkach is a member of the Ukraine parliament and apparently has had close contacts with Russia.
I don't know what to believe at this point.
home.treasury.gov...

Mnuchin...He's certainly of the swamp if you have a look at his resume. Also worked on Trump's campaign. Good guy, bad guy, he certainly wasn't very nice to Sears. I don't care for what him and Lambert did to that company. Can he do good things? I suppose so. He is certainly OF the swamp, whether or not he is true swamp creature material. Second gen banking cartel to hear the wiki tell it. Perhaps he's not just another chip off the old block, perhaps he is. If I had lunch with the guy or gave him a few cab rides I could give you a better impression, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I don't know.

en.wikipedia.org...

Upon graduating from Yale University in 1985, Mnuchin joined the investment bank Goldman Sachs where his father, Robert E. Mnuchin, was a General Partner. Mnuchin worked at Goldman Sachs for 17 years, eventually becoming its Chief Information Officer. After he left Goldman Sachs in 2002, he worked for and founded several hedge funds. Mnuchin was a member of Sears Holdings's Board of Directors from 2005 until December 2016, and prior to this, Mnuchin served on Kmart's Board of Directors.[5] After Sears went bankrupt, the company that formerly owned it sued Mnuchin and ex-CEO Edward Lampert for "asset stripping" during their tenure.[6] During the financial crisis of 2007–2008, Mnuchin bought failed residential lender IndyMac. He changed the name to OneWest Bank and rebuilt the bank, then sold it to CIT Group in 2015. During his time as OneWest CEO and Chairman, the bank became embroiled in several lawsuits over questionable foreclosures.

Mnuchin joined Trump's presidential campaign in 2016, and was named National Finance Chairman for the campaign. On February 13, 2017, Mnuchin was confirmed to be President Donald Trump's secretary of the treasury by a 53–47 vote in the U.S. Senate.[7] As Secretary of the Treasury, Mnuchin supported the tax reform of 2017 and advocated reducing corporate tax rates.[8] In regard to regulatory policy, Mnuchin supports a partial repeal of Dodd-Frank, citing the complexity of the legislation.[9]

originally posted by: Frodolives
HARRISBURG, Pa. (WJAC) — A group of Republican lawmakers say they’ve performed an extensive analysis of election day data and they’ve found “troubling” discrepancies.

Numbers don't add up

Just came across this. Funny how that number 17 keeps rising to the surface on everything.

I'm frankly aghast at the denial some of my more liberal friends are engaging in on 'other boards'(starts with an f, don't even want to say their name). I lay out piles of data to them and they look right over the top of it at me and tell me there's nothing to see there. It's wild, man.

Small numbers though it seems. It's hard to tell with all the censorship going on over there, but it seems to be a tense quiet mostly.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

It's children who look away and deny and lie. We're dealing with children, children everywhere.

In our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our own homes, and our government. And they're all, supposedly, of legal age.

I'm waiting for proof. When will one Congressional representative or senator grow a spine?

All I see is Trump looking like a porcupine with all those shivs stuck in his back.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius
Just a short comment regarding the perspective that everything is over and President Trump cannot win.

I would suggest that things started out as a political issue about who would win the election.

Then they became a constitutional issue about whether the election was legitimate with all the cheating.

But now they have become a national security issue with respect to whether we will allow the country to be taken over by foreign influence.

President Trump appears to be progressing through these levels trying to retrieve control of the country with a minimum of trauma to the country.

He campaigned really hard and maximized his support. If he had been able to overcome the cheating and win the election, that would have been the political solution.

Failing that, he is trying to address the cheating in the Supreme Court. He worked to clean up the court as much as he could. If they take up the matter and rule in his favor, that would be the Constitutional solution.

Failing there, the military will confront the national security issue. That could be very messy, and traumatizing to the nation, but they will not fail.

President Trump is trying to do things the easiest way possible, but the more the opposition prevents that, the more they guarantee things will be done the hard way.

The national security issue cannot be ignored.

Indeed. Seems plausible, quite possible.

The military plans for these sorts of situations. Even if Biden had been legitimately elected and were to take office, I think military protocol would necessitate limiting his capabilities due to his, ah, situation. Given that situation, he can't have his finger on the button if we want to continue to be a sovreign nation. At least I think that's how it works. Wasn't BC limited in capabilities somewhat on account of his being considered a risk?

originally posted by: Flesh699

This is the most logical answer to current events. The censorship ALONE is a security issue and it's very blatant. I've seen censorship before regarding the pizza and the gate but for systematic suppression of voter fraud/ccp influence is a whole new bucket of potatoes. There's no logical way it can be this blatant and nothing get done about it. There will be civil war if nothing is done.

You're probably right about the civil war thing. Hopefully it doesn't have to come to that.

I'm not so sure I agree with you about it being more blatant now than ever, I think it's been blatant for a long time. I just think more people are paying attention, and are maybe paying attention more. The confluence of a 'not yet censored enough' internet combined with the right public figures and concerned citizens drawing attention to it helps I'm sure.

I think we mostly figured we were screwed in '16, then when Trump won some of us thought well maybe there's a chance that he's a good guy and we can walk our screwedness back a little. Thus the public paid a little more attention than usual to see how it would play out. Cue Q, and that further drew attention. Cue 2020, and I'd guess a healthy minority at the very least has really had to re-examine their paradigm at least a little to make sense of this through the looking glass reality that we slid even further into this year. It could be well into the majority. Probably more than in years past though at any rate.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I just meant that within about two days of a Trump video going on youtube it's gone. It's been happening at an accelerated pace just in the last month. That's what I meant by blatant.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

It's children who look away and deny and lie. We're dealing with children, children everywhere.

In our neighborhoods, our workplaces, our own homes, and our government. And they're all, supposedly, of legal age.

I'm waiting for proof. When will one Congressional representative or senator grow a spine?

All I see is Trump looking like a porcupine with all those shivs stuck in his back.

Hehe. I think he looks like an orange cat about to go all ninja and jump into the air doing a back flip with a twist, catching another mockingbird! Just like our family's tabby used to do. She'd hang out by the clothesline, they'd all be dive bombing her, having a good old time of it, them boom! She'd snatch them right out of the air with some deft acrobatic feats thrown in to the bargain!

originally posted by: Flesh699

I just meant that within about two days of a Trump video going on youtube it's gone. It's been happening at an accelerated pace just in the last month. That's what I meant by blatant.

Well I totally agree with you there. The censorship does seem more blatant than it ever has before.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: BoomGiggle

To everyone else, keep up the good fight, don't feed the trolls and be grateful for the gift of foresight. It is an honor and privilege serving alongside you digital folks.

Calling the Q circle-touch session “serving” is really stretching the definition of serving. If you’d said you’ve had fun entertaining alongside them, that I would believe.

Can somebody provide me with the spark notes version of what Q’s gonna do once Biden swears in? I know this is all part of The Plan so we can skip that part, just curious about the next bit. Thanks in advance

originally posted by: chloe4412
I have been trying to follow this thread, but it seems nothing is happening. When is the swamp going to be drained, people arrested or Trump revealing all the bad folks business to the world?

Trump, from where I'm looking, is pretty much OVER. Nothing is going to happen, but Trump's orange ass being led out of the White House by the Military probably.

You all have so much faith in the plan when even Q doesn't talk anymore.

Ahhhhhh Durham ....... Ahhhhh music video. We're not going to take it, golfing again are you.

Hey guys. I thought I'd share my perspective. I think this phenomenon is an invitation to research corruption activities more and was also meant to raise awareness. I never really cared about any predictions or any of that. Q's material actually contains very little of that type of content from what I've seen. There appear to be some signals being transmitted within the posts, but there is a lot to be learned just taking those posts at face value. If you're not just here to troll and are genuinely asking, have a look for yourselves. If you think it's all about something else, I think you've missed the point.
qanon.pub...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS
a reply to: dashen
Thanks again, man. Some epic ATS-ing back in here, for sure.
edit on 29-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Yep a quick search of Kavtech will get you Kavtech solutions, a data management company in Pakistan. This is interesting.

pk.linkedin.com...

edit on 29-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
You implied what I said was opinion.

It is. Are you a judge in one of these cases and we missed it? If not then your OPINION of what their rulings were have no legal standing.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

It's a new twist on an old concept - yellow journalism. I think we should start referring to it all as such.

I see Maxine Waters has, literally, raised her big ugly head and resurrected the Russian narrative, saying Trump is compromised. Same old sh*t.

I wish she'd suck a tailpipe and leave the adults in peace.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Big happenings here it seems, why have we had contributors outed by the stealthy one?...... what's that about.

It seems like games are being played everywhere in these final throes and still so many appear to think its over. I've got a feeling that we're just getting to the best bits.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Pakistan - I believe there is a whole lot there to uncover ... YMMV

Flashback 2008

Few Details Known About Obama’s Three Weeks in Pakistan

The 1981 visit took place after Obama left Occidental College in Los Angeles to transfer to Columbia University in New York that same year.

Obama stayed in Karachi with the family of a college friend, Muhammed Hasan Chandoo. Now a financial consultant in Armonk, N.Y., and an Obama fundraiser, Chandoo on Sunday declined to comment. He confirmed he was Obama’s “friend” and former “roommate,” but said, “I decided at the beginning of the campaign that I’d stay out of this whole game.”

According to published reports in Pakistan, Obama in 1981 also stayed at the home of a prominent politician, Ahmad Mian Soomro, in an upscale Karachi suburb, and went on a traditional partridge hunting trip north of Karachi. Soomro’s son, Muhammad Mian Soomro, is a senior politician who served as acting president before the appointment of President Asif Ali Zardari last September.

Ahmad Mian Soomro died in 1999, and attempts to reach his son for comment were unsuccessful.

An Associated Press story in May mentioned several of Obama’s Pakistani college friends, as well as an Indian friend, Vinai Thummalapally from Hyderabad, India.

The following month the Times of India, citing Thummalapally, said Obama’s staff got it wrong – Obama had not visited Hyderabad in India but Hyderabad in Pakistan.

(Hyderabad in Pakistan is a three-hour drive from Karachi. A city of about 1.5 million people – around 750,000 in 1981 – it boasts a famous bazaar. Hyderabad in India is about 900 miles from Karachi. Capital of Andhra Pradash state, it has a mostly Hindu population of about six million and is renowned for visitor attractions including forts and temples.)

Obama may have visited Pakistan again later, when his mother, Ann Dunham, held a microfinance job there in the mid-1980s.

A Lahore-based Urdu newspaper, Daily Waqt, reported last August that Dunham worked as a consultant for a Pakistan Agricultural Development Bank program that ran from 1987 to 1992.

The project was in Gujranwala, the paper said, but Dunham stayed at a hotel in nearby Lahore, where Obama reportedly visited her. Dunham died in Hawaii in 1995....

Seems ODD

Southwestern Asia was a risky place for a Westerner to visit in 1981, although it is unclear whether travel to Pakistan was actually restricted. (The U.S. government at the time advised against visits to Afghanistan and had recently lifted a ban on travel to Iran.)

House Dems Paid $4 Million to Pakistani IT Professionals Now Under Criminal Investigation

Capitol Police is also looking into an off-site server that authorities did not know about but housed congressional data.

Now 2020
August

Pakistan and China Reach New Intelligence Sharing Agreement

The new agreement provides Pakistan Defense Ministry officers with top-secret clearance to use and interact with the Chinese intelligence infrastructure under the aegis of the Joint Staff Department of the Chinese Central Military Commission. While there is little public information about the commission, the most high ranking party and military officials are privy to its operations.

LATE ETA
Bill Clinton’s Administration Transferred $359 Million to Chinese Nuclear Program That Helped Pakistan Develop A-Bomb

Dr. Strangelove: Or How The US Learned To Stop Worrying And Watch As China Gave Pakistan The A-Bomb
This same Chinese nuclear corporation that was gifted with our patronage was itself responsible for assisting Pakistan in their development of nuclear weapons—just one aspect of a military relationship that has flourished since at least the 1960s.[mfn]

....This same year, the Clinton administration was pressuring Congress to roll back a number of laws prohibiting the transfer of military hardware to Pakistan. The campaign was a success and soon the Brown amendment was passed allowing for the transfer of $370 million in military equipment to the regime. At the same time, sections of the Pressler amendment, an amendment which blocked any form of foreign aid being sent to Pakistan, was modified to allow assistance to begin again. The Pressler amendment was specifically enacted as a penalty for Pakistan’s possession of nuclear weapons. That’s when the deal started to really explode, so to speak.

In 1998, just three years after the sale of the rings, and two years after the repeal of the pertinent portions of the Pressler amendment, Pakistan conducted its first nuclear test—though it may be more accurate to call it their first five nuclear tests, as all five bombs were detonated simultaneously in the Ras Koh Hills.

Westinghouse, now in the hands of Canadians and operating out of Pennsylvania, continues to assist China’s energy sector by exporting American technology. Last year, the fourth AP1000 reactor, a Westinghouse mainstay, went live, making it the 46th reactor unit operating in the country. They were also responsible for the construction of three other Chinese reactors in 2018.

edit on 12292020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Nice connection.

That last bit between Pakistan and China covers the Belt and Road initiative which is not a friendly initiative. It is a Wolf in sheep’s clothing.

China needs to be able to mobilize its armed forces. It needs access to the Middle East, Africa and Europe. Through a “trade building” initiative, they will get it.

edit on 29-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

I hope it wasn't a prophetic dream CT... a galaxy would be a LOT of responsibility!

The 'species of stars' quote was new to me too and I'm wondering if it's linked to the 'Thousand points of Light' quote!

Hi Rel.

The word 'star' is an anagram of Tsar. A Tsar is a Russian king?

When I binged for images of 'tsar' there were a few I scrolled past, except for one image that stood out from the rest. I thought why is a pic of Jesus amongst the Tsars? But it is of Nicholas II?

jordanville.org...

This pic is also interesting because if you look to the left and right of the face, there is a letter/character that looks like a number '3' on its side (or a 'W' shape), and on the right looks like the number '11'. 311/113.

The picture reminds me of 'The Shroud'.

And zoomed in on the eyes, the Light reflections in them, one eye has 3 dots and the other has 2 lines. 311/113.

Hasn't the '3 dots 2 lines' thing come up before in previous threads? A logo or something?

One more thing - the end of this month, 31st December, 31.12. 311/113.

Anyway chaps and chapesses, just thought I'd share here.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: onehuman

It's in the open now.files.abovetopsecret.com...

Im honored. Really. Ironic.

What's the deal with the whole "toothache" thing?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't know, brother. Your guess is as good as mine. Maybe I'm a pain in the arse? Weird considering I haven't spent any time here since like part 6.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FauxMulder

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: onehuman

It's in the open now.files.abovetopsecret.com...

Im honored. Really. Ironic.

What's the deal with the whole "toothache" thing?

At least it wasn't the other end

maybe add some forum drama

Thanx Dashen for 33 and to all
edit on 29-12-2020 by RTbigTOE because: btw

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join