It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham just said he's worried about the next 13 days. Not what happens in two or four years from now. The stupid low IQ media didn't have the brains to ask him why he said that.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   
They're now evacuating a two block radius around the capital due to a suspicious package called in. I'm hearing it was left around with Ulysses s Grant statue.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pelosi's computer looks like it was left open...

twitter.com...
edit on 7-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii
They're now evacuating a two block radius around the capital due to a suspicious package called in. I'm hearing it was left around with Ulysses s Grant statue.

I hope it's a fart spray glitter b**b.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Busted by Windows automatic dating. So they knew there was going to be trouble THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

How does that happen? The person who drafts the document is complicit in the plot to overrun Congress.

Pelosi's aide? Another Dem? Bush?

We know it ain't going to be Trump supporters.
edit on 1/7/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
During yesterday's fog of war this posted...

British Scientists Developing World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine Smart Patch

Scientists from Swansea University in Wales are striving to develop the first coronavirus vaccine ‘smart patch’.

Using polycarbonate or silicon millimetre-long microneedles, the smart patch can penetrate the skin to administer a vaccine. It can be held in place with a strap or tape for up to 24 hours, during which time it simultaneously measures a patient’s inflammatory response to the vaccination by monitoring biomarkers in the skin.

Nice, smart patch to go with your smartphone, smart tv, smart watch, and smart passport...the human body becomes an IoT 'device'.🙄😳

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: IAMTAT

Busted by Windows automatic dating. So they knew there was going to be trouble THE DAY BEFORE IT HAPPENED.

How does that happen? The person who drafts the document is complicit in the plot to overrun Congress.

Pelosi's aide?

We know it ain't going to be Trump supporters.

Looks like.
Now...imagine if they got into it and copied EVERYTHING.
edit on 7-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
more interesting timing and coincidences.

It looks like Ezra released this video about 3 days ago at the DOD and it deals with combat operations in a no radio communication environment.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
more interesting timing and coincidences.

It looks like Ezra released this video about 3 days ago at the DOD and it deals with combat operations in a no radio communication environment.

twitter.com...

MORE interesting timing...

The timing

Are we buckled yet?

The FCC's Enforcement Bureau today issued an advisory to remind Emergency Alert System participants of their COMPLIANCE OBLIGATIONS

Red 2 ready?

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Joe Biden said a few minutes ago that black lives matter protesters would have been treated differently then Pro Trump protesters yesterday.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Even the CNN anchors were left scratching their heads over the little off script story he told.

I don't think Joe Biden even acknowledged that there was a black lives matter when they were burning down stuff and looting stores over the summer.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cameoii

It was probably a copy of the Constitution. Nobody in Washington recognized it.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Don't forget the plan to pack the Supreme Court.

Probably not gonna happen. At least one D Senator (Joe Manchin) is on the record as adamantly opposed to that (will not do it). I submit there are at least one or 5 more D's, along with all of the Rs.

Also, eliminating the filibuster is likely to fail (if even one D votes no, it fails). But if they can get rid of it - then yeah, we could be in for a rough 2 years.

No, if Trump is not successful - if things aren't really going to pop in the next two weeks (before 1/20), then the problem - our problem - is the mid terms.

If we can forcibly remove these damned electronic voting machines and eliminate the mass mail-in voting, then we can slam them in the mid terms. Otherwise, if we don't fix the systemic voter fraud machine currently in place, then, I fear, we're - our country is - done.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

An ex LE I know just watched the video of the woman getting shot and said that whoever shot her needs to go to jail. He outright murdered her. His life was not in imminent danger, she was unarmed, and that was an excessive use of force.

Congress critters (R & D) are losing their marbles today trying to cover up their coup by attempting the 25. Not going to work--no way--no how.

link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yeah, and they also occupied a Congressional office building. Of course, that was considered stunning and brave. Definitely not terrorism.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The fact that it was a black cop, and a white, conservative women means that the media will not touch this with a 10 foot pole.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cameoii
Do those actions need to be executed in the order presented? Is that the general presumption?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pelosi's computer looks like it was left open...

twitter.com...

Someone allegedly installed Linux on her PC. Saw pictures on 4ch from that exact desk with Gentoo loaded. If I had to take a guess it was a USB bootable/"LiveUSB" and they either downloaded files/emails or they installed some malware. The post didn't say they downloaded anything, pretty sure it only said "Installed Gentoo on Pelosis computer."

I wrote it off as some bullsh*t because it didn't look like an office setting, but its the same desk/computer/room/phone/everything as that picture you shared.
edit on 1/7/2021 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

ETA: Here is the post.
edit on 1/7/2021 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I honestly don't know. I've heard that it's a countdown and I've heard that it's a count up.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Vasa Croe

An ex LE I know just watched the video of the woman getting shot and said that whoever shot her needs to go to jail. He outright murdered her. His life was not in imminent danger, she was unarmed, and that was an excessive use of force.

Congress critters (R & D) are losing their marbles today trying to cover up their coup by attempting the 25. Not going to work--no way--no how.

I haven't watched it (PTSD), but I believe it from what I've been reading about it.

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join