It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thanks Over !

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

Cheers for the builds brewtiger... I totally missed that the video last line was on the third redline - both from top and from bottom!

Signs are building towards a climax at New Year?

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

POTUS seems to repeat that dance move a lot!

I wonder what symbolism it holds?

a) He appears to move anti-clockwise, right to left,
b) His hands are clenched rather than open fingers,
c) Hands seem to give the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock positions of the Mickey Mouse clock,
d) Head nods like an Indian when agreeing with you.

I refuse to believe this is the natural dance of a man who has mastered so much else in life - surely, even if bad, he would have had lessons for formal dances required at bigwig events - like waltzes... this would have at least given him some understanding of movement and expression.

Instead he dances almost like someone who is tied up and trying to break free?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Lilroanie

If planets are alive then does that make us parasites? Or "skin cells"?

mader off perspective

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoomGiggle
a reply to: Justoneman
a reply to: mikeh3t

check pm. Thanks Trill, understand what you mean now. I can't find where I saved the all of caspers sayings.

a reply to: StratosFear Check your pm

Ok. I'm hitting the hay. G'Night ATS!

Thanks and that was not what I expected. However, it answers the questions about the phantom and I see know a good reason for Mods to not like it.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Eyes On:

POTUS has tweeted 6 times after midnight; starting at 01:31:58 and finishing 21:17 later at 01:53:15.

The first tweet is at 01:31:58 and has a 1:31 video in it!

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: ln25Q56n No.148871375 📁
Nov 10 2017 15:55:14 (EST)
POTUS NAT SEC E briefing 3:02am.
Please stand by.
Q

Bolded timestamp encodes today, Dec 29th.

Rearrange 3:02am to get "tooth-hurty" = 2:30am (hinted at by our recent spectracle)!

Are things kicking off?

'NAT SEC E' briefing would imply Ezra Cohen-Watnick, now that he's Asst SecDef for Special Ops and chair of declassification?

Other USUAL DECODES for the tweet point to posts:
1, 8, 31, 37, 51, 57, 58, 70, 131, 181, 194, 293, 631, 851, 1331, 1831, 3027, 3158

Anagrams of EZRA COHEN WATNICK:

HAWK IZ A CONNECTER
HC ZINC TO AWAKENER
HC Z WOKE INCARNATE
HC C Z WAKE ANOINTER

These anagrams are spooking me out... 3 out of 4 indicating using Hydroxychloroquine, zinc and vitamin C to awaken/incarnate/Anoint???

Indicates to me that maybe it is a pseudonym and he is actually someone else - such as JFK Jr's son.

edit on 29-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

(post by Trillium removed for political trolling and baiting)
(post by Trillium removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Attorney Sidney Powell says we're now "over target". She will elaborate further on the Rush Limbaugh show Tuesday at 1pm Eastern.

Source: twitter.com...

(She didn't list the date. I'm just assuming it's Tuesday, since her Tweet was posted 11:28pm Monday night)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Heh, good question, I've always considered humans to be a parasite for sure. Or the pus in a wound she seriously needs to drain. I guess plants, animals etc that work in/with nature are symbiotic maybe.

Or it's "life as we don't know it" and that's just the nature of the beast. You have this planet sized entity that lives for billions of years and changes and processes stuff in geological time instead of human time. So life on Earth could be a function of her life I guess lol.

a reply to: Justoneman

I don't think of it as a god/dess called Gaia I literally mean the planet itself is alive and self aware. It would think MUCH slower than us obviously maybe kinda like the Ents in Lord of the Rings.

Millennia for a thought instead of seconds etc. But fully able to deal with any infection (us) when she/it wants to. This would be all planets too maybe even suns, who knows, it's just a thought/feeling I've had most of my life.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Lilroanie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

POTUS has tweeted 6 times since 14:52:48...

This video tweet, at 16:40:21 is ODD!

t.co...

Here's the last title near end of video:

Bigger

The sentence is VERY AWKWARD?

Recall #831

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 85cc02 No.544247 📁
Mar 3 2018 23:18:43 (EST)
Where we go one, we go ALL.
Misspellings matter.
Sentence formation matters.

Learn.
Q

Could it mean:
a) "H, ES WH ATS FOR AMERICA"? Or
b) "HE'S AMERICA'S 'WHAT FOR'!"? Or
c) "HE SWATS FOR AMERICA!"? Or
d) "His W Hats for AMERICA!"?

Any ideas cranky et al?

Gematria for HESWHATSFORAMERICA = 192
Equivalents:
president xi jinping
Q discover hidden pattern
To be blunt game over, Q
Your soul contract
January ten
Savior of the human race
Committee on homeland security
Benedictus XVI
Mandatory vaccine
And it ascended into the heavens
These people are sick
E pluribus unum
Its going to be biblical
The hidden key code of God
Ivanka Marie Trump
State of the Union

USUAL DECODES for the tweet point to posts:
4, 5, 16, 18, 21, 23, 45, 54, 68, 77, 100, 205, 440, 1640, 2140, 2419, 2840, 3340, 4021

The 'Trump! He's What's For America is a play on the 'Beef! It's What's For Dinner!' ads, as BrewTiger said.

I think there was a longer tv ad with Sam Elliot's radio spot narrated onto it as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Is there a play on words with BEEF then?

B E E F =

British Empire Election Fraud?

Could tie in with Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) latest tweet

Was MI-6 involved on Christmas?
Who would want to disrupt a scheduled EAS test?
Why?

ETA - Another thought... First we had the "pork" in POTUS tweets, now "beef", so "lamb" should be next?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Replied Cavv - Cheers!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: CAPT PROTON
[C] before [D]

I think this is Certify before Declassify. So in this movie, Pence will certify the election for Biden as he's supposed to.
All the armchair lawyers are selling hard how ceremonial his position is, personally I'm only interested in the "tell of their sell". After this, Trump will fume with anger probably about how Pence failed him at the last moment, and then at some point he'll drop the Declass stuff. This then should push the military to do something if its extreme enough.

Trump doesn't get mad. He gets even.

I hope he does so decisively and unambiguously. Let no doubt remain who the traitors are!

Operation sunset? : mobile.twitter.com...

Would appear to be a blackmail op, given the context in which Mr. Wood 'frames' it, pun intended. Not a very funny pun...

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
China really is an enigma, or why the left support them ? Our whole lives we were taught to never forget what happened in Nazi Germany and to never allow this to happen again, yet we know China has concentration camps and turns a blind eye to organ harvesting on Live Victims ! We know CCP censors their citizens and has little, to No respect for the rights of the people, their Freedom or the pursuit of Happiness, so WHY is any relationship with them tolerated ?

Why would BLM support a party that sold out to China, who to this day show contempt toward black people ? CCP is not very tolerant of the LBGT community either....IDK, stuck on stupid.

This article points up how blacks have been treated in China regarding the Panic-Demic THEY unleashed on the World !

thediplomat.com...

See above reply to carewemust. Hamstrung judiciary indeed! Blackmail. By these means as many of our legislators and key bureaucrats as are possible are controlled as well. Military too, though that is probably less common. The military has its own rules and politics that probably usually tend to prevent this, I think.

It's an industry as far as I know. Anyone who gets to that federal level is carefully scrutinized by any number of third parties. Any leveraging information available is carefully catalogued and used for coercion when necessary. Fitts says in interviews that she was confronted directly by some of those people. That's the only direct recounting I've ever heard.

It certainly fits the long running pattern of politicians voting or acting very out of character at times over the past century or so, and you hear hints of it in public statements from prominent figures occasionally. Wilson's 'We are controlled by a power so insidious, so devious, that men do not speak above a whisper when speaking of it'(paraphrased) statement, etc. You just can't help but suspect somebody was twisting their arm on some of those out of character votes or activities.

This is not just the CCP. Other forces are definitely at work in that game.
edit on 29-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onehuman

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Scavino...

Red Line #1...

Ever since this picture showed up its been bugging me that it seems like he is trying to point not only at the red line, but what may be hidden in that red line, like the other pics from his desk the other day.

IT does appear something may be there, but I can seem to bring it up very clearly. Maybe someone else has or already has? Im still in catch up mode.

Maybe someone has a better program to run it through.

This is what little I got out of it anyway:

Your post got me to notice that he's pointing at the thinnest red line in the photograph, which made me think of 'The Thin Red Line'. The line he's pointing at is 'The Thin Red Line' in that photograph.

en.wikipedia.org...(1998_film)

The Thin Red Line is a 1998 American epic war film written and directed by Terrence Malick. It is the second screen adaptation of the 1962 novel of the same name by James Jones, following the 1964 film; however, this film is not considered a remake. Telling a fictionalized version of the Battle of Mount Austen, which was part of the Guadalcanal Campaign in the Pacific Theater of World War II, it portrays soldiers of C Company, 1st Battalion, 27th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division, played by Sean Penn, Jim Caviezel, Nick Nolte, Elias Koteas and Ben Chaplin. The novel's title alludes to a line from Rudyard Kipling's poem "Tommy", from Barrack-Room Ballads, in which he calls British foot soldiers "the thin red line of heroes",[3] referring to the stand of the 93rd Regiment in the Battle of Balaclava of the Crimean War.

More:
en.wikipedia.org...(Battle_of_Balaclava)

Later uses of the term
The Thin Red Line has become an English language figure of speech for any thinly spread military unit holding firm against attack. The phrase has also taken on the metaphorical meaning of the barrier which the relatively limited armed forces of a country present to potential attackers.

The term "the thin red line" later referred to the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders and their job to defend the British Empire and the United Kingdom after the incorporation of the Argylls and Sutherlands into a single regiment now known as the Argyll and Sutherland battalion of the Royal Regiment of Scotland.

The derived term 'the Thin Blue Line' refers colloquially to the police, which soon gave birth to the equal term of the "Thin Red Line" which refers colloquially to the fire brigade. Such uses are common in the US as bumper stickers expressing membership or support of police and fire departments.

Rudyard Kipling wrote the poem Tommy that has the lines "Then it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' Tommy, 'ow's yer soul? / But it's "Thin red line of 'eroes' when the drums begin to roll," – "Tommy Atkins" being slang for a common soldier in the British Army.
James Jones wrote a novel about American infantry soldiers fighting in Guadalcanal during World War II and titled it The Thin Red Line. The book was adapted into feature films in 1964 and in 1998.
George MacDonald Fraser describes the Thin Red Line, the Charge of the Heavy Brigade, and the Charge of the Light Brigade in his novel Flashman at the Charge.
In the 1968 film Carry On... Up the Khyber, a soldier played by Charles Hawtrey draws a thin red line on the ground with paint and brush, arguing that the enemy will not dare to cross it.

In music, according to this same wiki section:

The action was the origin of the now-traditional Scottish song, "A Scottish Soldier (The Green Hills of Tyrol)".[citation needed] "The Green Hills of Tyrol" is one of the best known tunes played by pipe bands today. It was originally from the opera William Tell by Rossini, but was transcribed to the pipes in 1854 by Pipe Major John MacLeod after he heard it played by a Sardinian military band when serving in the Crimean War with his regiment, the 93rd Sutherland Highlanders.
Kenneth Alford (also known as Major Fredrick Joseph Ricketts) wrote his march The Thin Red Line in 1908 (published in 1925) to commemorate the "thin red line".
The battle is referenced by English metal band Saxon in the song "The Thin Red Line" on their 1997 album Unleash the Beast
Canadian band Glass Tiger referenced the battle on their 1986 album The Thin Red Line.
The band Steeleye Span references the term in their song "Fighting for Strangers" from the album Spanning the Years.
Van Halen`s "Unchained" references the term on their 1981 album Fair Warning.
The band Big Audio Dynamite references the term in their song "Union, Jack" from the album Megatop Phoenix.
Jason Isbell references the term in his song "Grown" from the album Sirens of the Ditch.
The Dreadnoughts, a Canadian punk band, reference the term in the song "The Cruel Wars" on their album Uncle Touchy Goes to College.

Anyhow, perhaps that was the idea intended to be conveyed. Thought you might find it interesting to ponder. 'Thinly spread military unit preparing for attack' and 'barrier which the relatively limited armed forces of a country present to potential attackers' stood out to me...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Is there a play on words with BEEF then?

B E E F =

British Empire Election Fraud?

Could tie in with Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) latest tweet

Was MI-6 involved on Christmas?
Who would want to disrupt a scheduled EAS test?
Why?

ETA - Another thought... First we had the "pork" in POTUS tweets, now "beef", so "lamb" should be next?

Could be I suppose. Chicken coms in the future? Hehe. It could just be a clever ad though, to boost morale by giving everyone a chuckle who gets the joke. Elliot has such a peanut buttery good vibe for so many that simply evoking the thought of him probably gives many Americans a warm fuzzy.
edit on 29-12-2020 by TheBadCabbie because: because Sam Elliot is a badass!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
So, I guess the trap will snap shut when it's divulged how Biden, et al, cheated the other Democrats of their primary votes.

Wouldn't that be nice. I kinda doubt it though. They're always screwing each other in the primary, aren't they? At least that's how it went down in '16. I guess it goes farther back.

Republicans do it too. Major shenanigans when Ron Paul was vying for the nomination. In a fair process, he should have gotten it, or at least had a firmer showing in the contest.

The smaller parties probably have a bunch of that crap infesting their process as well. It would not surprise me to find it so. If you control the pool of candidates that the people will select from, you control the entire process. Interlopers will be rare.

originally posted by: Caled
I have a theory about the Nashville TN explosion that took out AT&T’s communication. Definitely worthy of ATS. Warner was already dead. Natural causes, maybe COVID, irrelevant. Perfect candidate. White hats toss him on ice, grab the RV, retrofit it for the shaped explosive to take out the AT&T communications infrastructure. Boom. Nobody is hurt, nobody is killed, military precision. The only question left is why take out the communications. I’m almost wondering if the goal was actually to restore capability for the emergency notification.

That whole thing sure screamed spec op to me. Who? Why? EBS, perhaps. Perhaps to retrieve evidence, as others have suggested.

The mysterious 'dillo/drive/domino/beer photos weren't posted until after the event, were they? That's got me thinking, when do you crack open a nice cold one? After you've gotten home and made yourself comfortable following a day's work is the stereotypical answer to that question. It's beer thirty! Perhaps...

Anyway, whoever it was, for whatever reason, it sure seemed like some sort of professional op to me. Just speculating. The whole thing though. The warning, the implications of the damage to infrastructure that was done, seemed like some sort of op.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join