It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hand Signals behind Mitch.

link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
The CP shooter was black, the victim was white.

What's for lunch?

So under Minnesota rules, no crime committed. I noticed that social justice types on the media are complaining that this was allowed to happen because the group committing the crimes were mostly white, but in DC at the BLM rallies the police went over board. So I guess the storming of the Capital Building was now officially an act of racism.

Also why do they keep repeating that the rioters would have burned the vote records if they weren't taken away during the evacuation? Seems weird since there was no lead up to that statement, yet it keeps getting touched on by the media.

link   
youtu.be...

I'm only a few minutes into Shaun Atwoods 30 minute video. He's going over Lin Woods tweets and mentions rape and killing if children captured on video tape. Who knows where the bodies are hidden?

Something I heard Trump mention in a video about his brother who died was he was an alcoholic. He looked up to his big brother growing up. The one thing his brother told him was to never drink alcohol. Trump claims he's never had a sip of alcohol in his life, and had no desire to.

I don't recall if it was in this thread, or another on ATS, or elsewhere, that those who drank at the WH parties would wake up in compromising positions and photos, or videos were taken.
Anywho, back to the video.

edit on 7-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hear, hear, I second that post!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

I don't think it's based on all out fear. They're making an example out of Trump (written in their language in their history books) to ensure nobody ever tries taking down the mob again. Has the Trump card been played yet? Still time he could ruin their day.
The fear may be what he will release/expose.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

You understand that they themselves likely do not see it that way, right? They think they’re doing their sworn Constitutional duty.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, they are definitely making a play to make Trump look like the Traitor (flip the narrative, accuse the other side of what you are doing).

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
A little about me...

I'm a researcher...I love puzzles, mysteries and especially digging into conspiracy theories...(all kinds)...and our Big Kahuna, Dashen and 17 have provided us with the MOAB of ALL CTs over these past 33 threads.

So THAT (and the free donuts)...is why I am here; to research where the clues and information take me.

I also exercised my patriotic, constitutional right and duty to vote...and I voted for Donald Trump in this election and the one prior.

I believe this last election was stolen from my candidate...and I find that to be another fascinating CT...well worth examining.

The TRUMP sign in my front yard stays up until I hear DJT says he concedes...or I see a photo of Sleepy Joe snoozing behind the Resolute Desk, inside the Oval Office.

Currently, I am very interested in crumbs coming out about the LEONARDO/ITALIAN JOB...so that is where I'm currently focused as a researcher and avid CT fanboy.

Understandably, there has been an over-abundance of pearl-clutching, hand-wringing, whining and moaning...as well as schadenfreude-based trolling.

I will be ignoring that.
It's boring to me...and, I'll wager, to many others here.

I will, however, continue to do what I enjoy doing here, which is to research and dig on conspiracy theories...in this MOAB Conspiracy Theory...within this MOAB Conspiracy Thread...within this MOAB Conspiracy Website.

Again...

RESEARCH=FUN
WHINING/TROLLING=BORING.

I'll make the espresso my friend, late nights are a coming.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699
My thoughts exactly. Too many years in planning, to simply roll over and throw in the towel.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Comments suggest this may be a reference to "days of darkness".

Hmm. Today is day 7 of the month. 10 days gives us day ... 17.

Cheers

link   

originally posted by: panoz77
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Oh, they are definitely making a play to make Trump look like the Traitor (flip the narrative, accuse the other side of what you are doing).

"Accuse the other...," mirror.

They accused him of staging a coup using a bunch of actors. They had prepared speeches, feigned fear, drafted articles of impeachment. Mirror.

link   
a reply to: carewemust
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
It is odd....

Biden is confirmed the winner.

Twitter temp. Bans Trump.

Facebook and Instagram ban him indefinitely.

Dems calling for the 25th Amendment to be used......

13 days left until Biden is sworn in.

What are they so afraid of?

Do cowards need a reason? A lack of reproductive organs covers everything.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

If Biden is sworn in, then deposed....we can say the system has crashed, USA is no more.

Time for USA 2.0!?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Luckily we had F-35s to ward off the Japanese aviators over Schweinfurt.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: FlyingFox

Comments suggest this may be a reference to "days of darkness".

Hmm. Today is day 7 of the month. 10 days gives us day ... 17.

Cheers

I still read that. 10 days > Darkness [falls]

17th 117221

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join